Pages:
Author

Topic: 24 hours ***14.62 cts Malachite from Zaire*** incredible greens! (Read 2605 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
We ALL want to see!!!

assuming that i make photos of sufficient quality and you'll be around in 3 weeks (est delivery from ebay) we may all see.
less exclamation marks and capital letters next time, please
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1000
Truly decentralized stable asset
We ALL want to see!!!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
2.5BTC.  Superior polish and no blemishes.  Superb stone.

sir, I'll take it. just for the comparison exercise with ebay stones as discussed above.
please PM me an address for payment

I would be quite interested in seeing a comparison photo if you have the chance to take one Smiley
legendary
SOLD to Mila!  Congratulations Mila we welcome comparisons!  I will send you a PM.

sir, I'll take it. just for the comparison exercise with ebay stones as discussed above.
please PM me an address for payment
legendary
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
Sample stones are generally a wide variety of cheap/inexpensive highly included stones that dealers and jewelry manufacturers have on hand to display the variety of types and colors to choose from. They are not made for mounting and are generally cut very poorly. A ton of 'jewelers' pass these off in cheap setting to make a quick buck because the stones cost them next to or nothing as they are given to them by gem distributors as samples.
Activity: 448
TipTopGem's stones are NOT sample stones

What does this even mean? It is essentially nonsense.
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
The volume and complexity of gem stone scams is staggering! I personally vouch for TipTopGem, I've bought many stones from him and continue to buy more. By far the best quality here. TipTopGem's stones are NOT sample stones and he is extremely black and white when it comes to describing color and clarity.

"It is unwise to pay too much, but it is also unwise to pay too little.
When you pay too much you lose a little money, that is all.
When you pay too little, you sometimes lose everything because the thing you bought was incapable of doing what it was bought to do.
The common law of business prohibits paying a little and getting a lot - it can't be done. If you deal with the lowest bidder, it is well to add something for the risk you run.
And if you do that you will have enough to pay for something better."

-John Ruskin
legendary
Hello Mila!

There is a very easy way to educate yourself about the differences between Tip Top Gem and other gemstone merchants on eBay.  Simply buy their "cheap" malachite, and buy mine.  Of course they also offer a money back guarantee with no restocking fee, so there is no risk to you.  Return the one that you don't like.

There are thousands of Thai sellers and Chinese sellers on eBay who have low prices.  But for discerning collectors, many other factors determine how they will spend their dollars- or bitcoin!  Many want to buy from a company that is run by a gemologist- someone who is actually educated about gemstones and can educate them when they have questions.  They also feel that it is worth a small premium to ensure that they are getting the stone that is being advertised- and that has been a problem on eBay for many years, and continues to be a major issue to this day.  Many collectors have been through the wringer with eBay sellers who charge a restocking fee, or hassle them when they want to return a stone.  They also know that the majority of Thai and Chinese sellers on eBay are not as particular as my wife Melanie and myself.  They know that as collectors, we understand quality and we will sell gemstones that they are proud to own- because we are selling gemstones that we would be proud to own!

If you are shopping primarily for price, there are many places to buy gemstones online.  But most of my clients are not looking for cheap stones.  They want quality gemstones that are free of chips and scratches, that are properly identified, and that have premium color.  They are looking for a gemologist who is educated about the latest treatments and discloses them in an ethical fashion.  And they are looking for a person with integrity.  I would submit that you are far better off dealing with Tip Top Gem than you are buying from eBay. 
thank you for inspiration (picture, name of the stone - what to search for)
ebay + paypal 2 btc each. also signed mail delivery (edit: it's actually 3 btc for 2 gems)
I love your auctions, eye candy and daydreaming stuff. but when it comes to shopping, internet beats you Sad
Thanks again
thank you for inspiration (picture, name of the stone - what to search for)
ebay + paypal 2 btc each. also signed mail delivery
I love your auctions, eye candy and daydreaming stuff. but when it comes to shopping, internet beats you Sad
Thanks again
legendary
2.75BTC including shipping
legendary
Still available for 3BTC!
legendary
3BTC includes registered air mail with online tracking!
legendary
Will sell for 3BTC
legendary
Yes!  Let me send you a PM...
Activity: 448
Can you get non-gem cut malachite? I really want a big polished piece, like, 4+ ounces, preferably in the mother rock.
legendary
This auction ends:

Saturday, January 14th at 07:07:15 PM
legendary
Relisting this auction for 24 hours.  Start price is 3.5BTC and increment is .5BTC.
Pages:
Jump to: