Pages:
Author

Topic: 24H - !EARLY BID BONUS! - 50 x 1 OZ SILVER MAPLE LEAF (EU DELIVERY) - page 3. (Read 3697 times)

donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

Hi all. Eesti Investeerimishobe OU ("Estonian Investment Silver Corp."), incorporated in Tallinn, Estonia 2009, seeks to offer European bitcoin users an unparalleled experience when shopping for precious metals. By this we mean that you can buy cheaper than from others and also less hassle. We respect all fine businesses out there, but intend to be the cheapest in Europe.

Starting special: auctioning away 50 x Silver Canada Maple Leaf 1 oz Coins in Mint Tubes.

Terms:
1. The auction runs 24 hours from the timestamp of this post OR 10 minutes after the highest bid has been posted, whichever is later.

2. The winning bid must pay in 1 hour from my announcement that he has the winning bid. If this does not happen, the bid is forfeited and a scammer tag would be appropriate. Bid only if you have the intention and the means to pay. Our Bitcoin address is:
15dYsxEh5bNnFXE26au5jjTHk8BcrozuZy

3. Insured shipping in EU is included in the price. You must provide a valid name and address for us to deliver. We kindly ask you to allow up to 2 weeks for shipping. We notify you once we have shipped and give the tracking number.

4. Bids for the whole lot ONLY. The minimum bid is BTC30. The new bid must raise the previous one by at least BTC.1

5. Finally, the special. There is an invisible hand that helps you in bidding. Per every hour that there is left until the deadline when you post your bid, you can credit BTC.1 towards the bid. Example: If you read this right after my post and decide to bid the minimum, your bid will be counted as BTC32.4 towards winning, but you only need to pay BTC30 if you win, and that INCLUDES shipping.

6. I reserve the right to make clarifications to the terms and conditions upon need or request.

7. The bids are placed in BTC only and the fiat currency exchange rate does not matter squat. Even if BTC goes to zero we must deliver. If it goes to $10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 you must pay.

Happy bidding!  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: