Pages:
Author

Topic: 24HourPonzzi | 100% Automated | Secure | 130% Return - page 2. (Read 1774 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Wow. No one deposit in this. Blatant scam, blatantly plagiarising my work. This is simply not acceptable, putting an address on a bunch of copied text. You ought to be ashamed of yourself sir. Tsk, tsk tsk...

Cry Cry
Yes, I realized that straight away. Can you please check your PMs?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Wow. No one deposit in this. Blatant scam, blatantly plagiarising my work. This is simply not acceptable, putting an address on a bunch of copied text. You ought to be ashamed of yourself sir. Tsk, tsk tsk...

Cry Cry
copper member
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520
No I dont escrow anymore.
Warning! This is a Ponzi Scheme. A Ponzi only works if you deposit.
Every time you get a return, you steal the coins from someone else.
One day this will be you.
The only person that allways profits, is the person running the ponzi.
They will only stop when you stop depositing.

Dont be a thief, stop supporting Ponzis!
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
                                      24HourPonzzi | 100% Automated | Secure | 130% Return

Welcome to 24HourPonzzi
                                24HourPonzzi is a new Ponzi game which starts fresh at the end of each day.

Make an Investment->>Receive Profit.
                                                                       BTC WALLET:

1BkyicQt4MhKBa4fzNYuguj2CcvLvUu9Vh

The limits for 24HourPonzi are as follows: Minimum: 0.01 BTC, Maximum: 1.5 BTC. 

How does 24HourPonzzi
Send bitcoin to the address on the site, and you'll get back 130% of the deposit. The returns on your investment come from other investors, so as long as people invest after you, your payout is guaranteed!

Ok so what is a '24HourPonzzi'?
24HourPonzzi delivers one Ponzi program per day. Basically at the end of each day the Ponzi program will end and another one will start in it's place. Don't be the last to deposit before it ends, it's always a gamble.

How do I know I won't be scammed?
You can view ALL of our activity on the Blockchain. It's impossible for us to cheat you out of your money without EVERYONE seeing.

The program ended and I didn't get paid out. What the hell?
Unlucky, the last investors of each day take the highest gamble. Try again on the next restart!

How long does it take to receive the payout?
It depends on the bank balance and how many people are depositing
Pages:
Jump to: