Pages:
Author

Topic: 24hr loans | Max 0.1 BTC | 10% interest | Collateral for new and bad trust | - page 4. (Read 4965 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
i would like a .025 bitcoin loan i can repay it pretty quick i have stuff i will happily put up as collateral if you will accept them. i will PM you with the collateral if you would like.

My negative trust is because people abuse the trust system. on of the things i would put up for collateral is valued at over $200 please dont just write me off with this. i'll repay .03 in 5 days.

btc address 13djLdTRAhDXraJj1Pbi3jVvtBPKWazcs4
Activity: 52
Loan amount: 0.01 BTC
Duration: 48 Hours
Collateral: This account, 5 Zencloud accounts
Interest offer: 10%
Address: 1N4zbH9GBLuXECgUvkC4MHzzKu7n2V9cco

Approved

And luckily we have Magic to escrow if that is fine with the borrower?

If anybody is interested, I can hold collaterals as escrow.

That will do absolutely fine from my behalf. Thanks for offering escrow Magic.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
If anybody is interested, I can hold collaterals as escrow.
Activity: 239
Merit: 101
Loan amount: 0.01 BTC
Duration: 48 Hours
Collateral: This account, 5 Zencloud accounts
Interest offer: 10%
Address: 1N4zbH9GBLuXECgUvkC4MHzzKu7n2V9cco
Hi friend.

Loan request : 0.03 btc.
Duration : max 5 days.
Interest : 10% ( 2% each day).
Collateral : my forum account.

I will much appreciate if approved and thanks.

Well your account is not much of value. Like 45k in DOGE or some other altcoin would be more correct. Escrow could keep those until payment done back. Sorry friend but your account is not a good collateral at this point.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Hi friend.

Loan request : 0.03 btc.
Duration : max 5 days.
Interest : 10% ( 2% each day).
Collateral : my forum account.

I will much appreciate if approved and thanks.
Activity: 35
hi,

I need 0.25 BTC ... repay after 5 days and 0.30 BTC...

1CDNL9VdFCNtCTfNLVV2Z4o3V3ZYuBxsh5

Best regards..

Following your line of posts; Declined from here. Asking even on the Turkish side. Good luck with that one, too risky for me. Remember to offer a proper collateral for lenders as its not a 1$ or 2$ loan anymore.

ok friend.. understand you...  Sad
hi,

Best regards..

Following your line of posts; Declined from here. Asking even on the Turkish side. Good luck with that one, too risky for me. Remember to offer a proper collateral for lenders as its not a 1$ or 2$ loan anymore.
Activity: 35
hi,

Best regards..
Your title looks exactly like mine lol

Nice. I didn't look for other threads when making this one so then that's a coincidence. (or i'm a secret fan of yours Wink )

i would like a .024 bitcoin loan i can repay it pretty quick i have stuff i will happily put up as collateral if you will accept them. i will PM you with the collateral if you would like.

Repayment if you would give me the time to get it would be .075 it would take me 1 month to get it though.

Only few days loans. Need to read more precise. So declined. And the trust does not show too much of green light.
Activity: 28
i would like a .024 bitcoin loan i can repay it pretty quick i have stuff i will happily put up as collateral if you will accept them. i will PM you with the collateral if you would like.

Repayment if you would give me the time to get it would be .075 it would take me 1 month to get it though.
Activity: 241
Merit: 101
Your title looks exactly like mine lol
Loan amount: 1 - 2000$ (you can pay in btc)
Collateral: 130% in btc
Interest offer: 0.03% a day (I know it's low but it's fully collaterized so no risk at all)

As for loan terms I wrote max is .1btc for the first-timer with no exceptions. Give one some wire have to give everyone some wire. And you have a collateral in btc? O_o why not to sell those instead of loaning?

More specific details on the sum needed and payback time and a slight bigger interest needed than.
I need a lot and everything is useful. And I don't want to sell my bitcoins (i'm just bullish on bitcoin ok...) but I can't give more than +12% interest a year for a zero risk loan

Declined. You should take a look at the long-term loans if you need "a lot". They might give you some with the 12% a year interest. Or not, that is not for me to decide.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Interest offer: 0.03% a day (I know it's low but it's fully collaterized so no risk at all)

As for loan terms I wrote max is .1btc for the first-timer with no exceptions. Give one some wire have to give everyone some wire. And you have a collateral in btc? O_o why not to sell those instead of loaning?

More specific details on the sum needed and payback time and a slight bigger interest needed than.
I need a lot and everything is useful. And I don't want to sell my bitcoins (i'm just bullish on bitcoin ok...) but I can't give more than +12% interest a year for a zero risk loan

Have to say declined for this one. Sorry too risky and low on interest.

Cause he is going to take you loan and re-loan it at a higher rate... just follow all his posts.

Good note. Thanks for a keen eye.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Cause he is going to take you loan and re-loan it at a higher rate... just follow all his posts.

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

Offering short-term loans (24hrs - 48hrs) with a max of 0.1 btc / loan. After a fully repaid loan we can discuss on slight bigger ones and slight longer repayment times if possibly needed. Interest rate of 8 - 15% offers taken.

For new members and users with bad trust collateral is a must. Old members with good trust and activity collateral not needed in all cases.

Escrow OK as long as he/she is a trusted escrow among the community.

All applied loans will go to the list below for the sake of publicity on the community and to see IF there happens to be scams among the trusted ones as well.

+ trust score for repaid ones and an automatic - trust score for defaulted if not contacted before the end of loan term.

Post loan applications down the thread. PM after a loan has been accepted.

Beware of collateral scams! Any collateral should be sent to a trusted third party.

Agreed totally. Thank you for the extra notice. That's why I said only for a trusted member of the community.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970

Offering short-term loans (24hrs - 48hrs) with a max of 0.1 btc / loan. After a fully repaid loan we can discuss on slight bigger ones and slight longer repayment times if possibly needed. Interest rate of 8 - 15% offers taken.

For new members and users with bad trust collateral is a must. Old members with good trust and activity collateral not needed in all cases.

Escrow OK as long as he/she is a trusted escrow among the community.

All applied loans will go to the list below for the sake of publicity on the community and to see IF there happens to be scams among the trusted ones as well.

+ trust score for repaid ones and an automatic - trust score for defaulted if not contacted before the end of loan term.

Post loan applications down the thread. PM after a loan has been accepted.

Beware of collateral scams! Any collateral should be sent to a trusted third party.
Pages:
Jump to: