Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★ 24HrPonzi ★ 130% Profit ★ WEBSITE ★ 100% Automated ★ 1 Confirmation ★ 3% Fee - page 2. (Read 1153 times)

copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
lets see if this site is just like the others than runaway with the money or it will be honest on paying  Wink
Well, they earn more if they stay honest, so running away would be stupid.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
lets see if this site is just like the others than runaway with the money or it will be honest on paying  Wink
common guys you wouldnt know if you dont test this  Smiley
as of now, all transactions has been confirmed from the blockchain and now only waiting for more funds to recieve their payment.. come on guys this is just started send some coins now...
dont forget guys minimum is 0.005 any amount below the minimum will be counted as donations
Activity: 28
come on guys lets test the waters  Wink

i will send some when this sites pay atleast 5 people  Grin
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
THIS IS A SCAM
DO NOT INVEST
AT ANY COST
Activity: 28
and here it goes another ponzi site..  Undecided

Deposit Address : 1PLF5Z4J89BNKawpKvYExn4xSiDMDL4nko  i lowered the minimum amount to invest to 0.001BTC - .5BTC

Noticed that the ponzi trend is going crazy here, so i'm launching my new site 24HrPonzi.

Why 24 hours ?  Well, as you guys have may noticed , anything longer will kill the system so after watching the falls of those scammy ones, i've decided to start a better more sustainable one. Site may be simple, but rest assured everything will be prompt and blazing fast.  

With a maximum of .5BTC , the wall can be easily broken. Resets occur every 24 hours.

Payments will automatically be paid out when deposits hit 1 confirmation, the transaction screen will be updated every 3 minutes on its own as well. Players can check their current queue and payment status.

Please use only blockchain.info wallet as those with shared address will not get a return. *do not use coinbase wallet as well*

Do not send anything more or less then what's stated above. Amount lower than the minimum will be considered donations. Have fun, may the odds be in your favor.

Remember get in quick, get out quick. Early ones always make the most.

Best regards,
Pages:
Jump to: