Pages:
Author

Topic: 25 $ - ANONYMOUS VISA CARD DEBIT IBAN RELOADABLE - BZ WBK/MBANK - 3 Currencies (Read 23848 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
so it its no longer safe to order from this vendor or are people still getting their cards?

Stay away from people trying to sell you these cards,no matter how cheap they come.
Cards will get blocked after topping them up,it's just a matter of time.
Looking for a safer similar service though.
Good luck
Activity: 105
Merit: 11
so it its no longer safe to order from this vendor or are people still getting their cards?
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Beware, MikeXX is spamming in many threads here.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
pictures looks good, ty
Activity: 19
Have someone real experience with this QCK card?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
do you have proof of shipping it?
and guarantee?
it's interested..
You can add any name to your mailbox, and it comes free. When it comes, you must pay the activation fee.
It comes with own iban, and also its possible to deposit with bitcoin. They never asked me any id or piece of paper.

3 EURO/monthly for total anonymity is a good price for me.

Does the card support 3rd party SEPA transfers - I want to receive money from forex broker on my username?

Activity: 6
You can add any name to your mailbox, and it comes free. When it comes, you must pay the activation fee.
It comes with own iban, and also its possible to deposit with bitcoin. They never asked me any id or piece of paper.

3 EURO/monthly for total anonymity is a good price for me.

Try QCK card, you can deposit with wire tranfer or bitcoin directly to card. and it comes for free.
The card costs 108 EUR which is pretty pricey. U can get regular mastercard for less.
Activity: 6
Try QCK card, you can deposit with wire tranfer or bitcoin directly to card. and it comes for free.
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
This guy is a scammer, he planned it all in advance and ran off with the btc. He also never used return address and so probably never did registered mailing either. Sad predator takes advantage of vulnerabilities and uncertainties, and will probably keep nonchalantly logging in this forum.
19.09: Money sent using PayPal.
02.10: Asked where the card is.
06.10: He said he'll "reship" it.
13.10: Asked where the card is again.
14.10: He said it's "lost" and he'll reship it again
21.10: Asked where the card is once more.
22.10: He said he has "problems with his supplier."
22.10: Asked him to refund my money.
30.10 (today): No response.

I don't even care about the $30 but man, what a waste of time. Beware!
Activity: 3
Hi Opardon

Please do you accept payment by skrill (moneybookers) or by okpay ?
hgt
Activity: 8
No, it was repeated and it wasn't just two days. Lift your game.
hgt
Hi Opardon,

You seem very lax in replying to PMs, in general, as evidenced by this thread and by my own experience. I wondering that if I had a problem with a card and PM'd you I'd wait forever for any response. There are others offering similar products who appear very prompt in their communications, so I'll use one of them.

hgt
Sure! Please drop me a PM.

Deviant1, thanks for doing good business!

Hi Opardon,

I too PM'd you and have received no reply. Could you please let me know the details of the cards you offer. Thanks!

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
so you're saying that this card works perfectly with paypal?
Activity: 7
do you still sell this cards?
Pages:
Jump to: