Pages:
Author

Topic: [.25btc], CGminer interface Locks up after a few mins. Just... Stops - page 2. (Read 4130 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Clean install of cgminer?  Did you remove all the bin files? Are you sure you have the right drivers ( use gpu-z ) and the proper sdk installed?
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB
First thing to do is reseat all cards, do it a few times..

You'd be surprised what a reseating can do.. specially if it was a dusty board before you changed things..
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Okey Dokey Lokey
well first of all wich PSU do you got?
Raidmax 1200W
What is the error message, if there is any on CGMiner? What does it show just before quitting?

No error message, It doesnt "quit" the TUI just freaking Stops...and then a little bit later so does my GPU usage
with BFG miner, the TUI freezes, But i appear to still continue to hash.
With GUIminer (poclbm) It hashes away normally, But i dont like GUIminer

Thankyou all who looked at this!
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227
Away on an extended break
What is the error message, if there is any on CGMiner? What does it show just before quitting?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
well first of all wich PSU do you got?
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Okey Dokey Lokey
win7x32 ultimate
6990, 5770
Raidmax1200AE
CGminer 2.4.3 (fresh download!)
BFGMiner 2.4.2 (fresh)
GUIminer (most recent, fresh)

So i swapped Out a 5830, And plugged in a 5770 in replacement of it, same slot w/e.
Uninstalled all (freaking all) related amd/ati drivers.
Happily Installed 11.5 drivers

It's hashing away just fine, Runs games all just fine. There doesn't appear to be anything wrong... CG miner just..... Stops after a little while.....
BFGminer does the same thing, But with a MUCH more random frequency, IE:2hrs good, or 20secs good untill it just... Stops....

Anyone know whats up?
If the solution is mildly techincal (IE:registry/driver/runtime) i will happily kick .25btc to you for helping to solve my problem.
If it's easy to solve, I'll kick you .125

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So after the realease of cg miner 2.4.3 the error seems to have dissapeared... However ofcourse i've only been running for about 7 hours, But heck, It's error free so wooo!.
Well shit. On hour #8 the TUI froze up. What the fuck.....

I really love CGminer, And it extremely puzzles me as to why me changing out a 5830, Driver NUKEing and redownloading CGminer then placing in a 5770, Installing 11.5 (prev was 11.6)
Causes it's TUI to just.... Stop after sometime, And then alittle while after the TUI locks up, The program halts..
Pages:
Jump to: