Pages:
Author

Topic: $ 269 billion advertising market in social networks in 2018, how to get on board (Read 255 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
The ranking directing that arranges an classification of digital method, DigRate allotted the maximum A1 propose to the Allabout.me project.
Activity: 129
Merit: 0
How many tokens will an all.me user receive for ads views?
All rewards for ads views users will receive in ME tokens, the number of which will be different depending on the token current exchange rate and price of relevant advertising.
Calculation of the reward amount shall be performed according to this formula:
(PPI * up to 50%) / P(Me) = Q (Me), where
PPI - the cost of one view
P (Me) - ME token exchange rate on the cryptocurrency exchange
Q (Me) - the amount of ME tokens, which a user will receive for 1 ad view
Up to 50% - the main idea of the all.me project that means that a user is rewarded up to 50% of the ad cost paid by the advertiser per each view.

Which wallet can I use to keep ME tokens safe?
Digital currency may be stored on your smartphone, laptop or other device that uses a software called  “Wallet”. We’ve implemented a wallet into each user’s account so that each person may be a part of the cryptocommunity. At the same time, the integration of a cryptocurrency wallet into accounts of the social network will make ME token one of the most common cryptocurrencies.

We will continue to answer your questions on weekends, send messages to our email [email protected].

When the project will launch Beta?
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
How many tokens will an all.me user receive for ads views?
All rewards for ads views users will receive in ME tokens, the number of which will be different depending on the token current exchange rate and price of relevant advertising.
Calculation of the reward amount shall be performed according to this formula:
(PPI * up to 50%) / P(Me) = Q (Me), where
PPI - the cost of one view
P (Me) - ME token exchange rate on the cryptocurrency exchange
Q (Me) - the amount of ME tokens, which a user will receive for 1 ad view
Up to 50% - the main idea of the all.me project that means that a user is rewarded up to 50% of the ad cost paid by the advertiser per each view.

Which wallet can I use to keep ME tokens safe?
Digital currency may be stored on your smartphone, laptop or other device that uses a software called  “Wallet”. We’ve implemented a wallet into each user’s account so that each person may be a part of the cryptocommunity. At the same time, the integration of a cryptocurrency wallet into accounts of the social network will make ME token one of the most common cryptocurrencies.

We will continue to answer your questions on weekends, send messages to our email [email protected].
Still interested in information about PC version of the project or Beta testing.
Activity: 196
after facebook close advertising and goole have same plan with facebook
closed advertising crypto curency, bitcointalk is number one promote ico project
but indohash can alternative replace google advertising

I agree with you that indohash will be an alternative crypto curency ad if google has the same plan with facebook to cover crypto curency ads, because if that is better why not in indohash, and so hopefully the market price will be better again and everyone gets the advantages of both crypto curency and indohash.
if google and facebook make sure to ban krypto ads then everyone will surely switch to using indohash. I think the news is not true about banning crypto ads by google and facebook should be stopped, because this news makes the price of krypto currency decreased.
In the roadmap map are mentioned payments to users in 2018. I wonder what will they be for exactly?
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
after facebook close advertising and goole have same plan with facebook
closed advertising crypto curency, bitcointalk is number one promote ico project
but indohash can alternative replace google advertising

I agree with you that indohash will be an alternative crypto curency ad if google has the same plan with facebook to cover crypto curency ads, because if that is better why not in indohash, and so hopefully the market price will be better again and everyone gets the advantages of both crypto curency and indohash.
But 177 days until ICO.... Too long distance...
Allabout.me. will revolutionize the world of online development. This is a fundamentally new product both from the point of view of the business idea, and from the point of view of the concept of its implementation. Cool
The first round of payouts will help allabout.me gain the trust of the audience, and
people will start sharing information about this new and easy to use platform that can help
anyone acquire rewards without effort. Users will be motivated to invite other people to
join the website since the reward size depends on the amount of followers a user has.
There are some benefits for advertisers, too. They will have an audience consisting of
millions of people loyal to advertisements, since ads will be beneficial for the users
themselves, also you can watch the preview video: https://youtu.be/9CGcHP1GKXA
Activity: 215
Merit: 10
thanks for the information, I will attend the participation
The rating agency that provides an assessment of digital assets, DigRate assigned the maximum A1 bid to the Allabout.me project. This means a high probability of a significant increase in the price of tokens, significant opportunities for scaling and development. At the moment only two ICO projects have been able to get such a high rating!
Pre-sale 4
3/26/18 - 4/1/18
Raised
$8 568 516

good news Soft Cap assembled

Raised
$25 011 802
good news, on March 27-28 the social network all.me will be presented at the "Blockchain RF-2018 Congress" in Moscow! This event is the largest industry congress of developers, technologies and technologies based on technologies based on technologies for the development of the digital economy. More than 200 leading experts in the field of digital economy, as well as experts in economics, finance, law, investment and information technologies were invited to participate in the Congress.
today began the fourth final pre-sale of the tokens ALL.ME. Pre-sale will continue until April 1. Do not miss the last chance to buy ALL.ME tokens at a discount.
All.me at “Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference” in Kyiv

Next week, on March 29, all.me will take part in the conference “Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Kyiv”. It is the fifth annual conference where leading experts in crypto technology integration into businesses, blockchain product development, and ICO launch will act.
“Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Kyiv” is a highly-recommended platform for making acquaintances with businessmen, developers and investors from Ukraine and other countries! Full information about the coming event is available by the link: https://kiev.bc.events/en
do you have any proof that they raised 16 millions?
I see that with lower  bonus they attract more funds, how its possible? they show public contrac address? i want check this info.

all.me - a social network with a crypto-silencer and a trading platform.
Pre-sale 4 will start on March 26
on this site you can see how many funds are collected:
https://all.me/ru
lol dude. i need proof such as contract address. i can create website and write there that I'm raised 100 million for one day. can you give me erherscan link please.

hello, I do not get such information, ask your question here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2657895.new#new
Activity: 1106
Merit: 147
I see that with lower  bonus they attract more funds, how its possible? they show public contrac address? i want check this info.

lol dude. i need proof such as contract address. i can create website and write there that I'm raised 100 million for one day. can you give me erherscan link please.
I see that with lower  bonus they attract more funds, how its possible? they show public contrac address? i want check this info.

Activity: 1106
Merit: 147
I see that with lower  bonus they attract more funds, how its possible? they show public contrac address? i want check this info.
Pages:
Jump to: