Pages:
Author

Topic: 26k mark finally breached - page 2. (Read 819 times)

Activity: 1554
Merit: 877
March 24, 2023, 03:01:51 PM
It is indeed a very good opportunity to have bought Bitcoin at a lower price. Most people who have these kind of opportunities are those who are constantly DCAing. They could never miss a single opportunity. This could actually be applied to both people with huge capital and limited capital.
People with huge capital may opt for a short term profit and buy again win Bitcoin gets into a correction again. But for the people who have small capital, long term hodl is what's best for their Bitcoin.
Everyone has their own pattern of buying, the approach to DCA is usually taken by people with small capital and it is also possible for those with large capital to do the same. The basic concept of investing is a way to generate profits, both in the long term and in the short term. Therefore the available opportunities can be maximized, as you said, if the availability of large capital in the correction phase can be used to buy and sell again when the expected profit has been obtained, while those with small capital can take DCA steps and carry out HODling according to the target what you want to achieve.

This opportunity should be taken advantage of by anyone and HODling is definitely very profitable and if in the short term it can generate maximum profits with the amount of capital available, then this is also a very good step to take. The power of investing in bitcoin does have a lot of opportunities when people understand how and that's why many people take an approach according to their individual skills.
Activity: 910
Merit: 789
March 24, 2023, 12:31:42 PM
Hopefully this increase will continue, sometimes the bitcoin price trend is indeed unique, at this time we might say it's impossible to get through ATH, but when a certain price is reached the market will continue to explode and it's hard to stop, even though it sometimes goes down but I'm sure at the end of our year can reach new ATH again.
Maybe it's too soon to expect new ATH again at the end of this year in Bitcoin, because now Bitcoin still has to fight for the next price levels first so that the possibility of going to the next ATH can be bigger. But for now I don't think that this can easily happen to Bitcoin even though the crypto market conditions are not so bad now and I also hope that the increase can continue without any hindrance in Bitcoin.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
March 24, 2023, 12:03:44 PM
There's a likelihood that bitcoin is gonna hit beyond 30k by the end of this march and it's a good feeling for all bitcoiners as this is a tag of hope for a great bull run for the year 2023. As for dip, yes there will always be a dip cause it's a volatile market but when comes a dip it's a sign the bull run should be expected and step step from 19k to 25k and now it's closer to 28k, for that I view another ATH by the end of 2023 and it's possible for bitcoin.

If not in March then we still have a full steam ahead in April, it's tax month and usually those who get tax rebate might invest their money into the bitcoin market. So it's going to be a good, or at least a very positive thing to see that this March is not bad at all because historically it is. But it's very different right now because of the banking crisis and the inflation problem around us. People is moving away from fiat and full BTC now.

However, I have to disagree about new ATH at the end of 2023, we really need some catalyst for the massive bull run. We all know that it will be the block halving which is still very far. So let's just assume that $50k could be the highest that we can achieved and not expect something big as a new all time high, just saying.

Hopefully this increase will continue, sometimes the bitcoin price trend is indeed unique, at this time we might say it's impossible to get through ATH, but when a certain price is reached the market will continue to explode and it's hard to stop, even though it sometimes goes down but I'm sure at the end of our year can reach new ATH again.
Bitcoin appears to have gained optimism following the decision of the United States of America to print $300 billion. $29,000 was close to breaking before the price rest a little. Within the remaining week of this month, $30,000 is within reach if it pumps once more. However, the ATH will not take place this year because that is for the following year. We can reach a more dependable price of $50,000 this year. And if FTX and other similar incidents do not occur again, that price will be reached.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 12
March 24, 2023, 11:29:54 AM
There's a likelihood that bitcoin is gonna hit beyond 30k by the end of this march and it's a good feeling for all bitcoiners as this is a tag of hope for a great bull run for the year 2023. As for dip, yes there will always be a dip cause it's a volatile market but when comes a dip it's a sign the bull run should be expected and step step from 19k to 25k and now it's closer to 28k, for that I view another ATH by the end of 2023 and it's possible for bitcoin.

If not in March then we still have a full steam ahead in April, it's tax month and usually those who get tax rebate might invest their money into the bitcoin market. So it's going to be a good, or at least a very positive thing to see that this March is not bad at all because historically it is. But it's very different right now because of the banking crisis and the inflation problem around us. People is moving away from fiat and full BTC now.

However, I have to disagree about new ATH at the end of 2023, we really need some catalyst for the massive bull run. We all know that it will be the block halving which is still very far. So let's just assume that $50k could be the highest that we can achieved and not expect something big as a new all time high, just saying.

legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
March 23, 2023, 07:42:16 PM

Activity: 742
Merit: 529
March 23, 2023, 01:46:04 PM
Activity: 1386
Merit: 326
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
March 23, 2023, 05:38:42 AM
The drop and up in price are both very important so we cannot say that dropping in price is cause of losing money but it is actually a point at which users can participate in it and can buy bitcoin whereas at higher price they can obtain their higher worth return.

Bitcoin in both higher as well lower price are advantageous so do not loss hope, as we see that price these days are 28k $ so its very higher and as the time passes it will attain more higher value.

As you are pointing out 26k$ so yes absolutely bitcoin has reached the price more than 26k$ and is now 28k $. All those who already have put money into it should be happy for this success of price boosting.
Activity: 305
Merit: 11
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
March 23, 2023, 05:01:28 AM
The rate at which the price of Bitcoin increased in March, if it continues to increase in the following month, the Bitcoin market is likely to reach 40. And according to the current market, the Bitcoin market is not so much decreasing but increasing. And at this time, if you invest in Bitcoin, it is definitely possible to get profit. This time seems to be a good time to invest and if you invest in Bitcoin now and hold for a long time, you can expect good things in the future. So my idea is to invest Bitcoin and hold patiently for long time.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 22
March 23, 2023, 04:32:52 AM
In my opinion This is certainly an exciting time for Bitcoin investors as the market has finally broken through the 26k mark. This is an important milestone that shows a bullish trend may be in store for cryptocurrencies. While the recent drop from 25k to 19k in March may have caused some concern among new investors, seasoned market players know that these fluctuations are par for the course.

Whether March will bring more great hits or a massive dip, it is impossible to say for sure as Market trends are unpredictable and influenced by various factors, including global economic conditions, investor sentiment, and regulatory changes.

If you read the media about market analysts, many believe that Bitcoin could continue to increase in value in the coming weeks and months, driven by increased adoption and demand for the cryptocurrency. Others warned that the market could undergo a correction at some point, especially if investor sentiment changes or economic conditions change.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
March 23, 2023, 03:25:14 AM
The significance of breaching the $30K area is that it supported price for around 18 months, so while "traditionally" it should act as new resistance, if it doesn't, then it's true that further upside towards $50K becomes increasingly likely. I wouldn't quite compare it to 2021 however, but more so like 2019 when price breached $6K previous support level (that failed to act as any resistance what so ever).

Many people will say that "this time is different because of X,Y,Z", and while it's true that it could be, so far everyone about Bitcoin's movement since the start of the year have replicated 2019 strong recovery, rather than 2015 style consolidation near the lows. This obviously doesn't mean it has to continue to recover by increasing 4x in price from the lows, only that so far after a few months it's following suit.
I am not entirely sure if the resistance will be there right away, it may require us to stay above 30k for a long time before we could get there, but if we go above 30k and spend at least 3 months there, then it would be pretty close to impossible for us to get back down. Of course it still could get back down, like it always crashes, but that doesn't mean that it will be easy, just like how we haven't fallen under 20k for a while now, it could be the same for 30k as well.

But, first we need to go above it and we aren't there just yet. So the discussion for what happens after 30k is breached is a discussion for another day, and we should focus on this current price not to fall and just goes up.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
March 23, 2023, 12:40:14 AM
The market continues to show good conditions and of course makes us optimistic that in 2023 it can recover and even surpass the record price that has occurred, many investors doubt that prices will recover faster, they have never even thought about selling and hope that an increase can occur on the halving day in 2024, now the price has reached $ 27k and seems to be a sign that the bull run is imminent and not waiting for the halving day.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204
Crypto Swap Exchange
March 22, 2023, 11:21:12 AM
The market in march gives great hope that the opportunity to continue to rise will occur, this can be seen that since last week the increase of more than 18% has been able to continue, today there has been another increase even though only 2%, but the price is getting closer to $ 30k, many experts believe if the $30k price is reached it will continue to rise as it did in 2021.

The significance of breaching the $30K area is that it supported price for around 18 months, so while "traditionally" it should act as new resistance, if it doesn't, then it's true that further upside towards $50K becomes increasingly likely. I wouldn't quite compare it to 2021 however, but more so like 2019 when price breached $6K previous support level (that failed to act as any resistance what so ever).

Many people will say that "this time is different because of X,Y,Z", and while it's true that it could be, so far everyone about Bitcoin's movement since the start of the year have replicated 2019 strong recovery, rather than 2015 style consolidation near the lows. This obviously doesn't mean it has to continue to recover by increasing 4x in price from the lows, only that so far after a few months it's following suit.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 12
March 22, 2023, 11:13:42 AM
The market in march gives great hope that the opportunity to continue to rise will occur, this can be seen that since last week the increase of more than 18% has been able to continue, today there has been another increase even though only 2%, but the price is getting closer to $ 30k, many experts believe if the $30k price is reached it will continue to rise as it did in 2021.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 574
March 22, 2023, 07:59:33 AM
Bitcoin finally climbs 26k and it's definitely looking more like a bullish trend now as many new investors were worried from it massive drop from its 25k to around 19k in the month of March. For me am definitely praying for the price to drop more so I can buy as much bitcoin as I can but the dip always scares some investors but I say the dip is a good sign for me make more from the market as buying low and hodling till the prices go up is definitely more yielding.

What's your pick on this. Will March bring more great feats or a massive dip will be experienced after this pump.
For people who understand bitcoin, it must be very fun to enter the market and buy some bitcoin when there is a decline, because for some people who have small capital steps can be taken to buy when the price starts to fall. But I believe that for this month bitcoin will experience another correction, so waiting for a lower price will be profitable for us to enter the market and buy it.

If we apply a short-term strategy in investing and the initial purchase is below the current price, we may have benefited from the previous price increase, even though the profit is not large and not too maximized from the long-term strategy.

It is indeed a very good opportunity to have bought Bitcoin at a lower price. Most people who have these kind of opportunities are those who are constantly DCAing. They could never miss a single opportunity. This could actually be applied to both people with huge capital and limited capital.
People with huge capital may opt for a short term profit and buy again win Bitcoin gets into a correction again. But for the people who have small capital, long term hodl is what's best for their Bitcoin.
I agree with some experts that "holding is the key to success". It is impossible to expect anything good from Bitcoin by those who do not know how to hold. Moreover, there is no certainty of getting anything good by trading for a short period of time. Depending on Bitcoin's potentiality, the current price may be considered a dip if one is encouraged to invest in it for the long term. Bitcoin is currently trading at a  over $28k. Probably with in short period of time it will reach $30k.
Yeah, it's too early to sell, of course, you can take out profits as we go on if you needed to that money. But definitely, it's better to hold and wait for the eventual bull run next year. Bitcoin investing is really hard, I mean you really have mental fortitude, to be strong not to sell early and wait for the right time to make profits.

So now $26k has been broken, it's now the support line as we are looking for $30k at the end of the month.

Hopefully we can reach that in the next week, although we might be happy already to see $28k because we really didn't expect that 2023 will be a good start of us.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 439
Cashback 15%
March 22, 2023, 02:43:54 AM
Bitcoin finally climbs 26k and it's definitely looking more like a bullish trend now as many new investors were worried from it massive drop from its 25k to around 19k in the month of March. For me am definitely praying for the price to drop more so I can buy as much bitcoin as I can but the dip always scares some investors but I say the dip is a good sign for me make more from the market as buying low and hodling till the prices go up is definitely more yielding.

What's your pick on this. Will March bring more great feats or a massive dip will be experienced after this pump.
For people who understand bitcoin, it must be very fun to enter the market and buy some bitcoin when there is a decline, because for some people who have small capital steps can be taken to buy when the price starts to fall. But I believe that for this month bitcoin will experience another correction, so waiting for a lower price will be profitable for us to enter the market and buy it.

If we apply a short-term strategy in investing and the initial purchase is below the current price, we may have benefited from the previous price increase, even though the profit is not large and not too maximized from the long-term strategy.

I agree with some experts that "holding is the key to success". It is impossible to expect anything good from Bitcoin by those who do not know how to hold. Moreover, there is no certainty of getting anything good by trading for a short period of time. Depending on Bitcoin's potentiality, the current price may be considered a dip if one is encouraged to invest in it for the long term. Bitcoin is currently trading at a  over $28k. Probably with in short period of time it will reach $30k.
Now of course it is better to just buy and hold bitcoin than to try to trade. In the long term, the profits are much higher. Or you can lose your deposit while trading and then the train can leave without you. Maybe we are at the beginning of a new bull market now and it would be a shame to be left without coins.
Activity: 443
Merit: 110
March 22, 2023, 02:36:11 AM

there are veteran traders who'll say trade at your own risk since trading is the same thing as gambling. you're playing with your own money for the sake of earning profit, so if you really want to say that you have invested then just buy and hold and don't touch your investment if you are not yet taking short profit. traders usually confuse the difference of short term investment and buying and holding until you gain small percentage of profit. as I have been watching in the sidelines for years, whatever market it is, the winners are the ones that hold until the bubble bursts.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 655
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
March 22, 2023, 12:14:24 AM

Activity: 2366
Merit: 207
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 21, 2023, 11:42:34 PM
while we already broken that 26k and now stays at 28k yet it hardly to see making it to 30k , the highest price for the last pump is 28,400 dollars meaning we are 1600 away from getting to 30s again.
Now the price is around $ 28k and makes us optimistic that the market will rise, as long as there is no scam case as happened with FTX, Bitcoin will continue to improve, this condition certainly makes investors more optimistic and will continue to increase significant prices in a short time, moreover Next year there will be a Halving Day so that many people will speculate to continue to buy.
even if there are another scam to come? still the positive vibes of the market will remain as we are nearing the what we all called as bull season effect of Bitcoin halving.

I assume that in the next year? or at least couple we will see that growth we are waiting for.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 549
Rollbit
March 21, 2023, 10:39:16 PM

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
March 21, 2023, 09:56:56 PM
Now the price is around $ 28k and makes us optimistic that the market will rise, as long as there is no scam case as happened with FTX, Bitcoin will continue to improve, this condition certainly makes investors more optimistic and will continue to increase significant prices in a short time, moreover Next year there will be a Halving Day so that many people will speculate to continue to buy.
Pages:
Jump to: