Pages:
Author

Topic: 26Million of American own a cryotocurrecy. - page 3. (Read 260 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
I still believe that the cryptocurrency market is still stay in the hype of the stage, the application is not too much people enter the reason is simply the investment of cryptocurrency market, I hope in the next blockchain and cryptocurrency can really change the world.
Activity: 840
Merit: 266
The survey looks really good and it does indicate that the interesting in crypto is increasing , however this %8 planning to buy is not necessary a sign of knowledge , we all know that buying crypto now is really easy . I hope that the new comer educate them self about crypto before decide to jump in so they can at least protect them self from scams . We really do not want people to jump in to only exit the very next day .
Activity: 401
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
I think that its actually showing that cryptocurrencies are nearly on beginner recognition levels. It clearly shows that altcoins may raise to 10x or even 100x levels over time.. Probably altcoin adoptions is lot lower.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
someone think that one in three millennials will own cryptocurrency by the end of 2018
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
The survey shows that huge number of American are into cryptocurrency and 8% of the population planning to buy a crypto.
This is an indicator that many people around the world are crypto-educated. It can boost a crypto market.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/new-survey-shows-around-26-mln-americans-own-and-8-percent-plan-to-buy-cryptocurrencies
Pages:
Jump to: