Pages:
Author

Topic: 27 Next Gen Nano ASICs available for testing; see details-Subject to delay (Read 1466 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Simpsons did it before.

Fail scam is fail
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
escrow

i'm sorry but we can't accept escrow. we have a really lame reason why. but you should believe us. this is 100 percent legit real non fake asics.
Out of curiosity, are you also running the account BASICasic?

LOL, no. you can pm the mods to be sure. they can see ip addresses.
*yawn*
you are kinda failing, if you try to be funny, sarcastic or educational.
It just looked like another one of those hundred bad scams.
atleast someone spotted it. imagine i would have posted my address with the words go and a picture of a supposed "ASIC" i could have made off with a big score.

Food for thought.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
*yawn*
you are kinda failing, if you try to be funny, sarcastic or educational.
It just looked like another one of those hundred bad scams.
escrow

i'm sorry but we can't accept escrow. we have a really lame reason why. but you should believe us. this is 100 percent legit real non fake asics.

yeah, mod, lock the thread, scam.

no, i promise these are legit asics. our nano carbon technology makes them so small, you can't even see it.
Now you are not even trying anymore.
do you know 27nm isn't the size of the chips?

you must be retarded. go read a book on sarcasm you dolt. the point of the thread was to point out how gullible you all are. if i wanted to scam you  i'd bring. I'm talking domains, sock puppets, pictures,  videos tech support, question and answer sections a wikipedia. i'd even forge stock info and make fake letterheads from major businesses with attached letters showing them "investing" in my product. Get a clue you Derpnode
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
escrow

no, i promise these are legit asics. our nano carbon technology makes them so small, you can't even see it.
Now you are not even trying anymore.
do you know 27nm isn't the size of the chips?
Activity: 176
escrow

Activity: 126
escrow

Activity: 584
Merit: 500
escrow

Out of curiosity, are you also running the account BASICasic?
escrow

Activity: 154
I guess he could of got me for my signature but I wasn't sending money until I saw it was legit.
Activity: 44
Fail scam attempt is fail.
Activity: 584
Merit: 500
Newbies, don't fall for this. He has 16 posts, a four day old account, his name is extortion and he's claiming to send you expensive mining equipment that he could easily test himself. If you read the thread a1phanumrc linked, someone else (if not the same person) is pulling the same scam.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
BEWARE!

99% Sure this is the same scam TO EXTORT MONEY FROM PEOPLE WITH THREATS.

See: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/free-asics-moderator-note-scam-231878
I'd be interested if you can prove this is legit. PM me more details. NDA is fine.

I'd beware of signing an NDA though. Giving out your signature can be damaging if other information is given with it.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007
I'd be interested if you can prove this is legit. PM me more details. NDA is fine.

I'd beware of signing an NDA though. Giving out your signature can be damaging if other information is given with it.
Activity: 28
Registration Beginning: 15th June** subject to delay

Tentative Ship Date: TBD/TBA

What: Microsized asic devices intended to maximize performance while minimizing space required

Subject to the following terms:

You put a deposit down to cover shipping(.239)
You sign an NDA to not reveal anything about the testing.
You do not post videos or pictures or talk about the device in general.

Specs:

Chip Architechture: TBD/TBA**

Manufactured By: Chip: Avalon;  Cases: KangZhou LTD. Powersource: TBD/TBA**
Name, Quantity Offered, and Median Performance in Giga-Hashes:

CN-1000                20 @ 100 GH/s

CN Deluxe Jr.          1 @ 500 Gh/s

CN Ultra Deluxe       1 @ 780 Gh/s

FX Enterprise          1 @ 12500 Gh/s

FX E-farm              1 @ 16000 Gh/s

FL1 Warrior            1 @ 20000 Gh/s **additional costs may apply

FL2 Warrior Dual     1 @ 40000 Gh/s **     "          "      "      "

Terms: You complete the tasks, survey and provide the log file from the provided mining software. once approved, you recieve your initial deposit (minus shipping costs) and the ASIC device is yours.

ASICOIN NICE!!!!!!! SCAM BEWARE >>WIRE FRAUD !LOL
Pages:
Jump to: