Pages:
Author

Topic: 2btc requested in pa with vehicle and title as collateral. pm to discuss - page 2. (Read 1402 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1123
Having the title to a car you could potentially junk for just as much money as you could sell, especially when it's such a low-valued vehicle isn't much collateral.
For all we know you're planning on burning this car and using the title as a way to scam someone out of 2BTC.

Holding on to the title when the car is practically garbage means nothing; You could have over-paid for this car, found out mechanical issues and are now attempting to make up loss.

I'm sorry your story doesn't hold up to my paranoid scrutiny, and I suggest you find different collateral or a different means to liquidate your vehicle.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Cmon i am sorry but i not belive you, the fees to buy bitcoins are not that high and why you need bitcoins so urgent?

Can you not pay or buy what you need using cash?

I can give you this loan but i need some trusted forum escrow hold the valid collateral for us

just beat it man man. im looking for a bitcoin loan using this as collateral. i donot care what you believe. i do not want to deal with you. The fees for the loan say would be 20 percent then buying the bitcoins with the loan would be probably 10-20 percent over market so ya fees add up .
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Cmon i am sorry but i not belive you, the fees to buy bitcoins are not that high and why you need bitcoins so urgent?

Can you not pay or buy what you need using cash?

I can give you this loan but i need some trusted forum escrow hold the valid collateral for us
I can even find anything about it that looks scammy at all. Me and a local meet up. He looks at the vehicle. Confirms the KBB value which is more than double my request. We have a written document created detailing the terms something saying i agree to pay back xxxx while lender holds title of vehicle. if i default lender now has ownership of vehicle. This happens everyday in the real world except without bitcoins

What about getting the fiat and then buy some BTC ?  That happen all day long in this forum is easy to get BTC with fiat. Ain't saying this look like a scam or anything else just some advice to get what you need. greetings.

Buying bitcoins for someone like me i have to pay rediculous rates. i would be paying way too much over the value of the loan. i am also in need of this soon and coinbase sometimes takes up to 5 days for me.
Activity: 154
Merit: 104
I can even find anything about it that looks scammy at all. Me and a local meet up. He looks at the vehicle. Confirms the KBB value which is more than double my request. We have a written document created detailing the terms something saying i agree to pay back xxxx while lender holds title of vehicle. if i default lender now has ownership of vehicle. This happens everyday in the real world except without bitcoins

What about getting the fiat and then buy some BTC ?  That happen all day long in this forum is easy to get BTC with fiat. Ain't saying this look like a scam or anything else just some advice to get what you need. greetings.
I not think that this is a valid collateral, you can just claim you lost it and you will get a replacment no?

no. it would come with a written contract of course just like normal title loans
If it is the same then why not just take a loan in the real world? To me this just looks like a complicated scam attempt.

what part of it looks like a scam? i live in pennsylvania that is why i requested someone in pennsylvania. if i wanted a loan of cash i would do that but i want the bitcoins. there is nothing at all that makes this look like a scam or of there is please point it out
Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
4 Mana 7/7
I not think that this is a valid collateral, you can just claim you lost it and you will get a replacment no?

no. it would come with a written contract of course just like normal title loans
If it is the same then why not just take a loan in the real world? To me this just looks like a complicated scam attempt.

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Basically i need  2 bitcoins for up to 1 month, but will most likely be paid much sooner. I can use the title of my vehicle and vehicle that kelly blue book value is around 2100. if anyone is interested and local, please let me know. thank

edit: interest would be at 20 percent. If i default we agree to sale the vehicle in the contract with lender receiving the current worth of 2.4 bitcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: