Pages:
Author

Topic: $2k in january - page 17. (Read 23741 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
January 01, 2016, 06:48:21 PM
of course not its impossible to achieve it in just 1 month
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
January 01, 2016, 05:50:36 PM
January is just starting and already we are seeing some nice price movements.
Sure 2k is too high but I am in for a treat this month.

$500 is possible for January. I expect price rise of $100 for each month of 2016. Next year, price rise will be even higher.

Yeah a 100 dollar price range seem to be realistic now.
I hope for 50 dollar, so 100 dollar would be a big bonus.

But it can go down too, i am always aware of this.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
January 01, 2016, 03:43:14 PM

$500 is possible for January. I expect price rise of $100 for each month of 2016. Next year, price rise will be even higher.
Activity: 196
fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice
January 01, 2016, 03:16:30 PM
Activity: 994
January 01, 2016, 02:25:03 PM
Even if we make it to 2k, ask yourself, would that be something good?

I beg to differ. It's a wrong signal we give the world about bitcoin.
I am sure they think of bitcoin of monopoly money.

It's time for us to be realistic. These unrealistic figures are not doing any good.
Like you say rightfully a rise to 2000 dollar would harm bitcoin more, then we could profit from it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
December 30, 2015, 08:33:38 PM
Even if we make it to 2k, ask yourself, would that be something good?

I beg to differ. It's a wrong signal we give the world about bitcoin.
I am sure they think of bitcoin of monopoly money.
Activity: 574
December 30, 2015, 07:11:48 PM
Not all what you dream with comes true Cheesy
Try to be realistic, the price has a long journey to reach 2k$
Activity: 196
fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice
December 30, 2015, 07:10:20 PM
I don't thing such a thing is possible. Right now to many people are focussed on 500 dollar.
if 500 dollar is done in january the next price can be achieved. If not we well may go back way more down.
Activity: 420
December 30, 2015, 05:30:19 PM
Listen up bro's there is a time for being optimistic and a time for over optimistic.
2K is way to high, even for the whole of 2016, let alone 1 month.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
December 30, 2015, 04:06:26 PM
Is it really speculation if you are just throwing out random numbers?

Maye you are right and is it just plain BS.
Getting to 2K is just 1 month is hard, maybe even impossible.
However an asset doubling in value in 1 month is not new. In fact on the stock market there are stocks that went x4 in less then a month..

I know it happens, but it happens for a reason. I'd like to see some reasons why the price would go to $2000 in January. Sure the halving is coming up, but that would hardly have an impact now. I don't really know of any major change in January that will up prices. Could something crazy happen that no one knew would happen? Sure. But in order to speculate you need to at least have some reasons (even if they are unlikely, or unverified) that the price would go up.

Don't get me wrong. I am praying to the Bitcoin gods that the price goes up everyday, but I guess I'm more of a realist.
Going the bitcoin price to $2000 in January is just an imagination, it's simple impossible unless something big will happen.
Most of us are optimistic that the price will be increased very soon but not like $2000 in January
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
December 30, 2015, 04:02:17 PM

However an asset doubling in value in 1 month is not new. In fact on the stock market there are stocks that went x4 in less then a month..

I know it happens, but it happens for a reason. I'd like to see some reasons why the price would go to $2000 in January. Sure the halving is coming up, but that would hardly have an impact now. I don't really know of any major change in January that will up prices. Could something crazy happen that no one knew would happen? Sure. But in order to speculate you need to at least have some reasons (even if they are unlikely, or unverified) that the price would go up.

Don't get me wrong. I am praying to the Bitcoin gods that the price goes up everyday, but I guess I'm more of a realist.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
December 30, 2015, 03:32:34 PM
you are exaggerating in speculation. it is not that easy for btc price to reach these level which has never be reached before . you are taking about a new high level for bitcoin.
we still need more time to reach 2K$ and i think it will not in 2016

This makes sense.

2k How would that even happen? There is so many resistence levels before we can go there, i would rather put my money on red.
Getting to 700 dollar before the halving is something which could happen though.

People said At $2 the same as your saying now....
They said it again at $10-$260
Again at $250-$1200 etc  world
If it can do all that, I wouldn't ever bet it couldn't test 2k within a year

it should be the opposite, because since back then there were few people using it and knowing it the value would not have rised too much

now we have a greater user base this mean that it much easy to increase the value to an unbelievable level for the current adoption
The problem is bitcoin was young then. These dayse more company's traders are using it. And thus you find more resistence in the market.
Did you see any large pump after the last pump?

Correct, there was none since more party's are splitting the cake.
Activity: 672
December 30, 2015, 02:40:24 PM

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
December 30, 2015, 02:35:25 PM
Activity: 672
December 30, 2015, 02:30:29 PM
you are exaggerating in speculation. it is not that easy for btc price to reach these level which has never be reached before . you are taking about a new high level for bitcoin.

This makes sense.

2k How would that even happen? There is so many resistence levels before we can go there, i would rather put my money on red.
Getting to 700 dollar before the halving is something which could happen though.

The problem is bitcoin was young then. These dayse more company's traders are using it. And thus you find more resistence in the market.
Did you see any large pump after the last pump?

Correct, there was none since more party's are splitting the cake.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Si vis pacem, para bellum
December 30, 2015, 02:24:50 PM

This makes sense.

Activity: 448
December 30, 2015, 01:15:29 PM

This makes sense.

legendary
Activity: 1246
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
December 30, 2015, 04:17:35 AM

It can, and maybe it will...
Because halving is coming, we really can't predict the values we might see in the future...
There is a possibility we might even see prices higher than $2k and see a new high near to halving time...
Activity: 434
Young but I'm not that bold
December 29, 2015, 07:13:55 PM
Activity: 420
December 29, 2015, 06:59:48 PM
No way Jose,

We need a major boost for that to happen.
For that matter we can even see the price come in a decline, since nobody is sure what caused this bubble.
Pages:
Jump to: