Pages:
Author

Topic: $2k in january - page 7. (Read 23728 times)

legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
April 27, 2016, 10:18:36 AM
We have just past January and the price was not at $2000. The price was not even near it the price is just moving way to slowly for it to happen. I believe that it will not even be $2000 in January 2017 we are still to far away from and with the halving coming in.

Yeah already we have passed January but the price has not reached $2k as the quote. If halving gives a big effect price might reach $2k by the year 2017.

that is right. $2000 price is not for the January of 2016. It is for the January of 2017. It depends on adoption.
What adoption?

Merchant and consumer adoption obviously. However why would this happened instantl. There are no signs, so no I don't expect it to happen.
A rice to 500 is all we will have.

With that also new investors stepping in. The more the better. Right now some parties hold too many coins so the price is too volatile.

wealth spread has always been unfair everywhere around the world. bitcoin is no exception here, and i don't think it will ever change.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
April 27, 2016, 10:06:37 AM
We have just past January and the price was not at $2000. The price was not even near it the price is just moving way to slowly for it to happen. I believe that it will not even be $2000 in January 2017 we are still to far away from and with the halving coming in.

Yeah already we have passed January but the price has not reached $2k as the quote. If halving gives a big effect price might reach $2k by the year 2017.

that is right. $2000 price is not for the January of 2016. It is for the January of 2017. It depends on adoption.
What adoption?

Merchant and consumer adoption obviously. However why would this happened instantl. There are no signs, so no I don't expect it to happen.

With that also new investors stepping in. The more the better. Right now some parties hold too many coins so the price is too volatile.
Activity: 308
April 27, 2016, 09:21:26 AM

What adoption?

Activity: 476
April 27, 2016, 07:30:52 AM

What adoption?
Activity: 222
Merit: 100
April 27, 2016, 07:24:46 AM

legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
April 21, 2016, 11:04:39 AM

April 21, 2016, 04:09:02 AM
global moderator
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179
While my guitar gently weeps!!!
April 21, 2016, 12:10:46 AM
OP has predicted price to touch 1k by january but it only touched 500 that is half so hope we will get 1k just after 1 minute of halving (half of what OP preidcted). LOL  Grin

Well, not just it only reached $500, January is also the month when the price fall below $400.., So his prediction didn't happen...maybe it is possible after the halving takes effect, but still I think the price won't move that much...
legendary
Activity: 994
April 20, 2016, 09:47:05 AM
OP has predicted price to touch 1k by january but it only touched 500 that is half so hope we will get 1k just after 1 minute of halving (half of what OP preidcted). LOL  Grin
Activity: 364
April 20, 2016, 09:41:07 AM
It will be not that high value soon because as you can see you see that the value is stable for a long time and that is bad because many people wants to sell it fast.
And that is not possible now and some people are even mad because they cant sell it and I understand that.
April 20, 2016, 05:39:54 AM
There is like ten of these threads every day. $XXX in Q1? $XXX in January? $XXXX next week?

Answer is no one knows. I personally don't believe in $2000 January, it would be to fast and too soon. $2000 I can see being reality during 2016 but January? Nope.

There is no way the price will be $2000 in January. $2000 might be a target for the end of year. $1000 could be after halving.
Yeah I agree it is just sort of impossible for it to reach $2000 in January. We are not even at halve of that so for it to jump suddenly to $2000 is unlikely to happen. 
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
April 19, 2016, 03:26:31 PM
In a year's time, it is possible for the price to rise to $2k or higher. This is due to mass adoption, halving.

Well,

But halving is a thing  with a  very close date , And as you say mass adoption  can bring that value and even  more maybe but there is no date for that to happen even if this happen.

Dollar 2000 can be achieved with which rate the bitcoin has grown from the start of this year 2016. It has gone  fastest beyond our imaginations and will continue to grow more.
Bitcoin needs the same value growth it experienced Q1 2016 along with an increased usebase, and it needs the same kind of high-profile companies starting to accept Bitcoin. EBay or Amazon accepting Bitcoin would be a big plus.

I am doubtful it would hit $2k, but we might hit $700 or a value similar to what is was before the crash in 2014/2015

$2000 is not possible this year. The price might reach $1000 after halving and by the end of the year.

I don't even think we'll reach $1000 this year as we need a lot buy support for that to happen. Only the block halving is not enough for this.
True. The value of bitcoin is stable for more or less 4 months already. It's really hard to imagine a really big jump by a short span of time, seeing that many people have already invested in bitcoin. It would be a little unfair because it's going to be like giving A LOT of free money to bitcoin holders.
Activity: 910
April 19, 2016, 03:18:45 PM
In a year's time, it is possible for the price to rise to $2k or higher. This is due to mass adoption, halving.

Well,

But halving is a thing  with a  very close date , And as you say mass adoption  can bring that value and even  more maybe but there is no date for that to happen even if this happen.
You can except any thing at halving. But possibly if you believe in halving , then hope for the very best to happen for all us.
I strongly believe halving can make bitcoin to cross all boundaries in term of price. So, price appreciations may occur in over night.

Anything is possible with bitcoin as price can reach to the moon or else it can again fall back down, but looking at the speculation around it seems price will rise at the time of halving.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
April 19, 2016, 02:54:03 PM

Well,

You can except any thing at halving. But possibly if you believe in halving , then hope for the very best to happen for all us.
I strongly believe halving can make bitcoin to cross all boundaries in term of price. So, price appreciations may occur in over night.
Activity: 364
April 19, 2016, 11:14:31 AM
No mate only few months more for January, that is not a long period, before that the adoption rate won't increases by even 2% also if halving hits $800 we can expect $1000 in January and not more than that.

Yep, it can jump to a couple more hundreds more. But it's very improbable to shoot up its value upto 2k.
It will not reach that high value because as you can see now you see that the value isnt that high now so that is not good, but maybe it will reach that value around some 2 years.
But in this fast time it will be not possible because it keeps stable for a long time.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
April 19, 2016, 05:51:19 AM
bitcoin is going to $2k in january and $4k 1 minute after block halving.  be prepared... be very prepared
This would be nice if it was going to happen but it is not happening because we are not even at $1000. So it would be rare if we were going to $2000. Junuary is behind us and we are not even at $500.

I agree with that $500 could be a price for June, or just before the halving. After halving, the price could be $800.
April 19, 2016, 04:52:48 AM
bitcoin is going to $2k in january and $4k 1 minute after block halving.  be prepared... be very prepared
This would be nice if it was going to happen but it is not happening because we are not even at $1000. So it would be rare if we were going to $2000. Junuary is behind us and we are not even at $500.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
April 19, 2016, 04:44:11 AM

Well,

Dollar 2000 can be achieved with which rate the bitcoin has grown from the start of this year 2016. It has gone  fastest beyond our imaginations and will continue to grow more.
Bitcoin needs the same value growth it experienced Q1 2016 along with an increased usebase, and it needs the same kind of high-profile companies starting to accept Bitcoin. EBay or Amazon accepting Bitcoin would be a big plus.

I am doubtful it would hit $2k, but we might hit $700 or a value similar to what is was before the crash in 2014/2015

$2000 is not possible this year. The price might reach $1000 after halving and by the end of the year.

I don't even think we'll reach $1000 this year as we need a lot buy support for that to happen. Only the block halving is not enough for this.
Activity: 545
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
April 19, 2016, 04:39:17 AM

Well,

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
April 18, 2016, 01:19:08 PM

Well,

Pages:
Jump to: