Pages:
Author

Topic: 2x BFL Asic SC Single 120Gh/s July 15th 12xx Pre-Order date - $85,000 - page 2. (Read 3068 times)

Activity: 526
Merit: 500
& if BFL doesn't deliver, will you give the money back to your pre-order buyer?  Who is more the scammer: the scammer or the scammer who follows him?
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
The craziest part is, its likely there is someone dumb enough online to pay this price... Actually go talk to a new member "buyer" he apparently has "cash in hand for ASIC", yet he deletes everyone who tries to post in his duplicate threads to help him... He might just be the buyer you so desire  Grin
Activity: 991
60k? LOL!  You really are a greedy little one aren't ya?  Reminds me of when you were price gouging on 5870's a year ago.  Good luck.

Can you guys please stop calling it price gouging?

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/price+gouging

It is a free market, you do not "need" to buy from me, you can go with Avalon, more GPU's, or other Asic alternatives, or you have the option to not purchase anything at all. Like I said before, it is not like I am hoarding water, gas, and food during a natural disaster and making some money off of what people need. It is not price gouging. Know what the hell words mean before you post.

I sold those 5870's for a fair price, considering they were an open heatsink/fan design by XFX. They got low temps at high clocks. That was back when 5870's costed ~$200-$250.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
/dev/null
60k? LOL!  You really are a greedy little one aren't ya?  Reminds me of when you were price gouging on 5870's a year ago.  Good luck.

hh, 15k $ discounted on ebay and 10k $ here.) will check this next week, maybe the price will come reasonable.)
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
/dev/null
.)) 65k$ for pre-order from BFL, when Blades are available, ASIC chips from Avalon ordered from many groups and new companies (kncminer, terrahash, bitaxe) are working on it?.)

omg.
Activity: 87
Your at more than double the going rate.. good look; doesn't appear you want to sell them.
Price lowered to $50,000
I will give you 50BTC for both.

Deal? Smiley

Thanks but no thanks.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I will give you 50BTC for both.

Deal? Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Time for Plan ฿
The 60Gh/s version doesn't exist anymore.

It doesn't now but BFL stated they will honour orders as placed and will deliver hashrate ordered. Not sure how do they plan on doing that as that would mean throwing in 2 free Jalapeños with every 50 GH/s Single Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Swiss Money all around me!
The 60Gh/s version doesn't exist anymore.
Activity: 70
You're right actually, we're just messing about.  Good luck with sale.
Also, I don't understand what the big problem is about. I am just seeing if anyone will take the offer. If someone does, that I'm happy, they knowingly want the item and it's a completed transaction.

You guys say "Price Gouging" like if I'm Gouging water, gasoline, or food during a natural disaster. Just so we're all on the same page:

You do not have to purchase my pre-orders, if you don't like the price, move along.

You guys act if I'm currently stealing money from your pockets.
Reading the Uploader Comments from your Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-A_NlkGvbM

joshv06  3 weeks ago
Actually shipping this month. I just sold my pre-orders for 25,000$. I can buy me a new car now if I wanted to. Oh yea, almost forgot: lol. So it's working out pretty good thank you.

3 Weeks ago you posted that you have already sold your pre-orders...Were you lying then or are you scamming now?

The guy backed out. He couldn't make up his mind. I am not a scammer. I run Skidhacker.com, I have sold hundreds of items and provided services to hundreds of people using PayPal for over 2 years.

Skidhacker.com

Run a Whois on me, I don't mind. It's not in my heart to scam. I've been scammed of more than 1k$ by someone I once called my friend.

I am not a scammer, just a poor college student XD.

P.S. My site is down ATM, running some stress tests.
Activity: 70
Price went up by $15,000 on these while I slept   Undecided

Gouging for $60K wasn't enough, eh?
Reading the Uploader Comments from your Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-A_NlkGvbM

joshv06  3 weeks ago
Actually shipping this month. I just sold my pre-orders for 25,000$. I can buy me a new car now if I wanted to. Oh yea, almost forgot: lol. So it's working out pretty good thank you.

3 Weeks ago you posted that you have already sold your pre-orders...Were you lying then or are you scamming now?
this post makes me laugh
zvs
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1000
https://web.archive.org/web/*/nogleg.com
Okay lets put it this way. You're asking $15,000 more than the equivalent in blades which 1) exist, 2) are delivered globally in 2-5 days 3) exist.
well, people pay 10%-30% more than retail cost for used gpus on here all the time, who knows
Pages:
Jump to: