Pages:
Author

Topic: 3-5% daily decline trend is back - page 3. (Read 2924 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
March 14, 2015, 04:48:29 AM
Nothing can be 100% guaranteed. i think that if the price reaches the 200 mark again, this would be a huge buying opportunity, at least for me.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
March 14, 2015, 04:32:54 AM
Can you explain why even the price has risen - I was just getting ready to buy cheap because of that recent auction of 50,000 BTC, but instead the price moved up.. Roll Eyes I entered crypto not that long ago, but I noticed that things reflected in the news basically don't influence the price at all, it seems like some big whales are just manipulating the market to their needs and there is nothing you can predict here..  Sad If you look at the trading graphs most of price drops happen suddenly like a stone (be it a small drop or big drop) and then trading returns to normal again, i mean its not gradual decline..
Well what can one expect? Those whales are the worst kind of people that live on the planet, greediness being their main and only attribute. They are fishing out the inexperienced "traders" (or should I say "want-to-be-traders"). For them, there is money to be made. Without a single huge investment, the price will continue to fluctuate. Someone has to take a huge chunk, for it to start stabilizing a little.
I'm actually looking forward to the block halving, but we have a lot of time before that happens. Maybe an ETF will help the price.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
March 14, 2015, 04:22:31 AM
Can you explain why even the price has risen - I was just getting ready to buy cheap because of that recent auction of 50,000 BTC, but instead the price moved up.. Roll Eyes I entered crypto not that long ago, but I noticed that things reflected in the news basically don't influence the price at all, it seems like some big whales are just manipulating the market to their needs and there is nothing you can predict here..  Sad If you look at the trading graphs most of price drops happen suddenly like a stone (be it a small drop or big drop) and then trading returns to normal again, i mean its not gradual decline..
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
March 14, 2015, 03:09:25 AM
I bought some BTC at the nice low point it was on. Its weird how it fluctuates so randomly when there are no real reasons in sight. I was trading some stocks the other day and had some first hand info of a penny share signing a new contract with a new company. I bought some shares at .05 a piece, the signing was made public on all exchanges and there was a 48% jump when the market closed.
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
March 14, 2015, 02:22:23 AM
The price falls 7$ onlt on one day and you called it ?
The price also dropped by 10$ at 270. Didn't mean we were going down from there too. Its normal.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
March 14, 2015, 02:20:03 AM
The price has only been down for a day. I'd wait a few more days (like 30) until I'd call it a trend. You can always consider it a buying opportunity, too, if it goes down to $250 or lower.

http://www.coindesk.com/price/
legendary
Activity: 1937
Merit: 1001
March 13, 2015, 10:18:25 PM
Lets see if we will go for new lows this time.
Nothing changed, this dead cat bounce was just bigger than the others.
Pages:
Jump to: