Pages:
Author

Topic: 3 best altcoins in 2018 - page 17. (Read 4184 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
http://o-tu.ru/
August 20, 2018, 03:18:07 PM
nowadays there are so many altcoins in circulation, if we look at coinmarketcap, there are already thousands of altcoins, I want to ask you all, what are the best 3 altcoins in 2018?
I believe that you should pay attention to the 3 main coins Bitcoin, bitcoin cash and EOS. I guess these coins can show a very good result.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 03:15:20 PM
Bitcoin, etherium, and of course EOS are steep coins. Investment of their own funds, will be beneficial in the future!
Activity: 159
Merit: 2
August 20, 2018, 03:04:18 PM
I think this year the best altcoins is Eth, Etc, and EOS. EOS've shown good growth, Etc has not increased, although the project itself is very cool and fast-paced. Eth is considered the most powerful altcoin and he will love to be your asset.
Activity: 70
August 20, 2018, 02:58:13 PM
Neblio is the project that aims to create a blockchain-based platform for business solutions and decentralized applications. It aims to build a global network that will let its users use APIs and other tools and services with ease and thus onboard enterprises to blockchain.
Activity: 65
August 20, 2018, 02:57:49 PM
NEO team has been continuously developing their ecosystem and their project is still one of the leading protocols. However, its price remains low compared to Bitcoin and it’s definitely not even close to the craze we’ve seen in January this year.
Activity: 67
August 20, 2018, 02:56:48 PM
Waltonchain is another cryptocurrency project evolving around the IoT (Internet of Things) implementation. Waltonchain has been keeping really strong through the market correction in the beginning of this year that had its effect on everybody.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
August 18, 2018, 03:33:09 PM
There are a lot of strong coins on the crypto market. But I think the most promising Ethereum, NEO, Ripple and Cardano Cool
Activity: 448
August 18, 2018, 03:28:37 PM
Yes now so many coins that's why we can't find out about best coin, but should follow some tricks like you should follow big markets and follow some best coins which have good movement.

I think best coins in 2018:
Eth,
waves ,
via

brand new
Activity: 0
August 18, 2018, 07:05:41 AM
Altcoin as Ripple (XRP), Komodo (KMD), and HireMatch (HIRE) are probably the 3 coolest and most worthwhile investments in 2018.
brand new
Activity: 0
August 18, 2018, 07:59:40 AM
If someone is going to invest in an altcoin, it better be worth it. The market is going through some rough times. I'm a strong believe in Ethereum and it's power as a ledger tech.

Seriously though..get in Conventment.

https://conventment.com

They're building an IoT B2B Logistics system that uses Ethereum as a Distributed ledger tech..and it's for the legal cannabis industry!

DYOR on the team and read the white paper...it's pretty great.

Using IoT middleware and connecting it to the Ethereum blockchain is absolute genius. Instead of an ICO, they're running a Token Generation Event on the 30th. The private sale lets you buy tokens at a pretty damn cheap price and you'll have an easy 4x once it hits exchanges in October.

Get in on Conventment if you haven't already.

https://conventment.com

It's going to give Ethereum a completely new breath of fresh air!!!!!
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
August 18, 2018, 03:25:34 PM
I think the best coin this year is EOS,Ethereum and Bitcoin. Theses three are growing fast. Eos is the number coin in china, ethereum  price is growing fast and become the second trustable coins. Wink
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
August 18, 2018, 03:19:05 PM
My best coins: in the first place bitcoin, on the second place ether, in third place NEO. I think this is the most promising coin.
Activity: 168
August 18, 2018, 03:17:49 PM
Now there are a lot of Altcoins with a strong platform and potential. It is difficult to predict the future of the market. It is necessary to carefully analyze the projects. My favorites NEO and Ethereum.
Activity: 29
August 18, 2018, 05:47:57 AM
For me, the best altcoyin is Etherium. On the second place is Neo, the third place is occupied by Tron. I think that this is the best choice
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
August 18, 2018, 03:07:02 PM
In fact, for myself, I can allocate much more than 3 coins this year.But I note the most favorite...This is of course incomparable our Ethereum,also here I will add Cardano,and perhaps not less the best in my opinion is a Ripple.
copper member
Activity: 178
August 18, 2018, 02:51:50 PM
I really like those coins that have already proven themselves as promising and reliable: ETH, NEO, EOS.
Activity: 139
August 18, 2018, 07:59:16 AM
nowadays there are so many altcoins in circulation, if we look at coinmarketcap, there are already thousands of altcoins, I want to ask you all, what are the best 3 altcoins in 2018?

Thats very tricky. You will see many responses coming along from the forum community and all of them will be dependent upon the personal choices. So before they get started you should be ready with pen and paper so that you can sort out the most common coin that were suggested here and then think abut the investment into it. This is kind of public voting. It will help.

For me I am looking after REMME coin (basically undervalued coin but with great developments) , ETH (most common altcoin that everyone loves and more investor base), and finally I am going to suggest you NEO (whole new hope of ICO's for 2018after the ETH platform).

An exquisite piece that sums it all up. It's actually kinda hard to choose Cos virtually all will wanna do yge choice based on different people's perspectives. But it's always good to make one's research and seek advices from Pros in the game.
Activity: 24
August 18, 2018, 07:57:01 AM
I Will chose ethereum, Neo and litecoin
Maybe there are coin Will be succes ini crypto world
Activity: 23
August 18, 2018, 06:44:37 AM
If you want to get huge profits, you need to consider the altcoin. OmiseGO, Stellar and Golem are three coins to buy for the upcoming cryptocurrency market rally.
Activity: 25
August 18, 2018, 06:44:00 AM
3 Altcoin potential that I thought it was:
1. Cardano (ADA) Cardano has now risen to number six in the thousands of coin types currently in circulation.
2. Tron (Trx)
3. EOS: When Ethereum is limited by performance, EOS improves very well.
Pages:
Jump to: