Pages:
Author

Topic: 3 best ICOs in your opinion for 2018? - page 3. (Read 580 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 10
December 22, 2017, 02:11:14 PM
my personal top spectiv, trade.io, gladius. Why are not newcomers at ico? If you determine the investment, you can get a 3-fold increase, or even more. But we need to choose a project well, a lot of empty on the market of violas
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
December 22, 2017, 02:00:08 PM
AMLT is the best ongoing ICO. Detailed white paper explains each and every detail.  I compared this with some great ICOs came earlier and found similarities. This ICO has a huge potential. Do some research on this yourself. 
Activity: 196
Transforming the Global Shipping Industry
December 22, 2017, 01:43:00 PM
I can't tell which tokens will grow, probably nobody can't, but for now, I took a part in 4 ICO's. 1 of them is already listed on HitBTC, it is CAPP (Cappasity), and other are still collecting money: Play2Live, Crowd Machine, KYC.
If you are not sure, just check theirs whitepapers and roadmaps, that is how I'm looking for good projects.
Activity: 190
Merit: 15
December 22, 2017, 01:34:58 PM
Just like was said above. Think twice before yiu do this. ICOs are not for beginners. With ICOs you can either buy Lambo in a year or lose it all  Grin
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
December 22, 2017, 01:33:50 PM
3 ico is potentially good in the future and the ico is spectiv, trade.io and tokenpay.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
December 22, 2017, 01:24:14 PM
If you are new to crypto, you should not invest in ICO, because I think if you do not have the old knowledge about crypto, you will incur losses, because ICO now really needs to be seen and understood before investing, preferably if you want. To invest better you invest with an already registered Altcoin instead, so your risk to invest is not too big in investing to make trades.
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
December 22, 2017, 01:11:30 PM
I'm new to crypto and want to participate in ICOs. I have funds that I can afford to lose. What are the 3 ICOs that you consider the best? I tried to search but there are so many that a month wouldn't be enough to read through all of them  Grin
Any opinion is welcome

Nice thread to see what's gonna be the next big in the market, but you better stay away from ICOs these days. The market is so complicated and investments in ICOs would result in very bad loss. This is a fact to consider before make investment in them.
Activity: 70
December 22, 2017, 01:07:33 PM
If you're a newbie, you are probably better off buying bitcoin and alts. Just hang around a bit. Don't rush. As you get more experience, you will understands better where is good ICO and where is bad. Where is legit, where is a scam.

As for me, I participated in
1) Zabercoin and
2) Hdac.
I think those are one of the best ICOs now.
I also anticipate Neurogress. This one will be huge. Just imagine that you could control things with thoughts. That's what they develop
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
December 22, 2017, 12:50:40 PM
I'm new to crypto and want to participate in ICOs. I have funds that I can afford to lose. What are the 3 ICOs that you consider the best? I tried to search but there are so many that a month wouldn't be enough to read through all of them  Grin
Any opinion is welcome
Pages:
Jump to: