Pages:
Author

Topic: 3 Best Ways to Track Your Cryptocurrency Portfolio - page 2. (Read 288 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
I personally use Blockfolio and Delta.
Sometimes, prices are incorrect and I always check information on Coinmarketcap
Activity: 2156
Merit: 685
Blockfolio is enough for me. I haven't heard other 2 before but I don't think I need them. Blockfolio fulfill all my crypto tracking related needs. There is also an app called Delta, you can try it too.
Activity: 434
Merit: 246
Other than blockpolio, I also prefer coinmarketcap
I prefer livecoinwatch over both blockpolio and coinmarketcap. 

Some of the features of this site that I enjoy are:

• I like its sleek design,
  • it has a superior interface,
  • the prices are updated in real time and automatically displayed on the screen.

As a result, you can follow your returns in real time.

As of today, I've managed to count 1913 currencies.

Activity: 224
Merit: 13
And what about cryptocompare? Very convenient service, I use it since the middle of last year.  I like everything.
Activity: 132
Merit: 2
MR06Q8ZM3194
I use https://www.worldcoinindex.com and it's not on your list.
The main purpose of that website is to show the prices, but you can also track the value of your portfolio in BTC, USD, EUR (what I need) and other currencies.
Other than blockpolio, I also prefer coinmarketcap, it always been suggested in every advice that I read in this forum to see the live updated value of each coin.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
I use https://www.worldcoinindex.com and it's not on your list.
The main purpose of that website is to show the prices, but you can also track the value of your portfolio in BTC, USD, EUR (what I need) and other currencies.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I have been using BlockFolio on my phone for a long time. It is a really good application but there are some missing parts. Adding coins in ForkDelta to our portfolio is very bad.
The wrong purchasing prices are distorting the whole view and the data are mixed Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Tracking Cryptocurrency Portfolio. You already know what is Bitcoin, and you have even explored alts after reading our article about the most promising cryptocurrency. But now you need a way to track your portfolio in real time, on various platforms. Well, this comprehensive portfolio tracker list includes mobile apps (Android and iOS), web apps, and desktop apps. This combination will ensure high-level portfolio data analysis, on-the-go tracking in real time, or cool looking graphics and big numbers to showcase to your friends.

1. Altpocket is a social network that meets cryptocurrency trading.

Advantages of Altpocket
Ability to share and compare portfolios with other users
Private mode so your investment is not tracked or identified
Ease of use, good design and good UI / UX
Bittrex, Poloniex, and Binance APIs to import and track your investments

Lack of Altpocket
Web-only apps, no mobile apps
Some minor bugs, such as total investment balances, are not always the same as your "net worth"

2. Cointrackr is another web app. Because it's light enough and well designed, it works on mobile too. Cointrackr is supported by coinmarketcap.com

Advantages of cointrackr
User friendly and easy to use
Does not require login (can store data in the browser cache)

Lack of cointrackr
Only coins registered in coinmarketcap, which are numerous, but not as flexible as some of its competitors
Not enough features to make it useful for people doing daily cryptocurrency trading
Since the data comes from coinmarketcap, it does not show the special price of the exchange (which can be slightly different)

3. Blockfolio is one of the most popular ways to track cryptocurrency in mobile phones. With iOS and Android apps, Blockfolio has long been the default way to track cryptos, even for experienced traders.

Benefits from Blockfolio
A simple graph that helps track your portfolio history
Can sync by swiping down and updating prices instantly
Long list of cryptocurrency and trading pairs with exchange (though not as much as Delta)

Lack of Blockfolio
No API support
This is not a very good app
Certain cryptoes have damaged data causing large spikes and crumbling graphs
Their privacy policy states that they sell your data to third parties
Pages:
Jump to: