Pages:
Author

Topic: 3 Bitcoin Suddenly Appeared in My Digital Wallet - page 2. (Read 214 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 16
I've had a balance of about 1.5 Bitcoin on my Ledger Nano S for years. But today, I connected it, and was shocked to see a balance of over 3 Bitcoin appear on my screen (all the other coins on my Ledger show the correct balances).

I checked to see if any Bitcoin was recently deposited into my account from some unknown address, and aside from the small deposits that I've been making from purchases on Coinbase (~$200 each), there hasn't been any.

Figuring this had to be a glitch, I logged off, restarted my desktop, and connected my Ledger, again..... and again it showed a balance of over 3 BTC.

What's going on here?

What concerns me is that this glitch (?) can also go the other way, and show a balance that's lower than my original amount, or even zero, the next time I connect it. I'm seriously doubting the reliability of my digital wallet now.

FYI: When I attempted to log on the first time today (before I discovered 3 BTC in my wallet), my Ledger froze up. I had to unplug it and plug it in again before I was able to connect. Can this have something to do with it?

Pages:
Jump to: