Pages:
Author

Topic: 3 coins that will make X10 in 2018 - page 8. (Read 2866 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 251
July 29, 2018, 10:34:12 PM
MoneyToken has just finished iconya. potentially big to be able to ride high when entering the market. they even promised to enter the 5 largest exchanges that exist. their good concept makes me sure
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
July 29, 2018, 10:24:27 PM
I have one, WTC - working demo looks incredible as seen on boxmining’s video!

The fact they combine hardware and the blockchain into a tangible working product!

The fact that this product appeals to almost every single business in every industry as almost all businesses have a supply chain of suppliers supplying goods, warehousing, and inventory rooms as well as creditors that to be paid and debtors they receive payment from. WTC improves the efficiency of their supply chain exponentially.

The fact that they are using the clothing industry as their first base case use of their tech, but this can be applied out many industries and in particular large scale global logistics.
Activity: 56
July 29, 2018, 08:44:48 PM
Guys all hi! As think what 3 coin would make X10?
my list
1) E...
2) C...
3) E...
Interesting that you think!

With the coming quantum technologies, the current market must experience many changes. To be more exact, many coins will leave the market, as there will simply be no demand for them, due to the same technological superiority. I managed to participate in several ICO, some I earned quite well, I can say with certainty, for a good project, it must have potential for the future, that it will be needed in five years. Unfortunately most projects do not have this potential. I was lucky and I came across a project focused on protecting against hacking quantum processors, and to maximize the use of all the advantages of new technologies, project Kelvin Blockchain, you need at least to consider, because not every day there is such a good option for investing money.

Kelvin Blockchain project itself is flexible to implementing cryptographic algorithms which will make it one of the safest blockchains ever existed with 10+ signature available from the start. This project does not rely on any particular signature algorithm and due to the multi-client use - on some single consensus. In case of any problems, it is possible to quickly locate the threat and prevent it’s distribution throughout the system. Multiple blockchains with different consensus algorithms, token types, and assignments will be available. The multichain technology allows creating almost an unlimited potential for speed and productivity. Kelvin Blockchain can launch up to 2^64 subchains - more available subchains will benefit in increased speed and security. Moreover, all the blockchains will be processed in one wallet so that the client could have fast transactions, secure investments and cheap smart contracts as well as a lot of other services at his hand.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
July 27, 2018, 09:18:07 AM
I'm waiting minimum x10 from wanchain, Neblio and Ins Ecosystem, I invested especially to wanchain much because I liked their community and team much, working very hard and believe to be successful.
Activity: 487
Merit: 101
July 27, 2018, 05:34:37 AM
some coin will x10 for sure if Bitcoin will continue to rise.. up to $50,000 and some coin will possible will slide, we are not totally sure what coin is that Grin
Activity: 952
Merit: 166
July 27, 2018, 05:31:16 AM
I sincerely think

Seele
Blockcollider
Holo

Neo
These have good potential.

Also keep our eyes open for new ICOs, that have good potential.
copper member
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
July 27, 2018, 05:26:41 AM
I would like to add aeternity in this list because aeternity will go to moon soon, currently it is trading at 1.9$ and dropped from 6$ and will be at 10$ by the end of this year.
Activity: 78
July 27, 2018, 04:06:07 AM
EOS probably could do this, but 2) 3)...  Sad Sad  Imo, we need projects with interesting idea, cool team and trust for beeing able to hit that profit. Here is project in which I believe - Kelvin Blockchain, upcoming ICO with cool idea. Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
July 25, 2018, 02:18:04 AM
In you list, I think only EOS can increase about 10 times in this year only Smiley. I don't think ESP and CPX can have that much potential in this year. If you wanna know my opinion, I believe in NEO, EOS and XRP. I believe that these cryptocurrencies can increase x10 in this year only Smiley.
Activity: 47
July 25, 2018, 02:00:04 AM
i believe in privacy coins that will make X10 in 2018

1. XRP
2. NEO
3. XEM

I no doubt in these coins I BELIEVE IT. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 25, 2018, 01:50:17 AM
Now its easy to choose more than 3 coins that can make you earn but not x10 its hard to earn x10 in this 2018 i would be skeptical for x3-x5. Check out the altcoins in the marketcap which was down more than x3-x5 or more from its ath in 2017 and you have probably a right picks.

Some of it are.
Qsp, vibe, lend, wabi, ppt
Activity: 546
Merit: 107
July 25, 2018, 01:01:36 AM
It's hard to suggest what coins to pumped like x10 of its price now. But you can consider my top 3 coins.

1. QuickX Protocol
2. Bancor Protocl
3. Stellar Lumens
Activity: 980
Merit: 256
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
July 25, 2018, 12:10:19 AM
It's hard to say for sure, but one way to make a profit is to get involved in good ICO projects that can help you make more money. If you choose long term investment then be sure to keep at least 10 years because that is the time that will help you make the best profit. My advice is to choose NEO, TRIG, ETH, XMR
Activity: 66
July 24, 2018, 11:50:17 PM
ETH, Bitcoin Cash, XMR.
Activity: 41
July 24, 2018, 04:43:48 AM
Nuls,
ONT
HPB
Activity: 182
July 23, 2018, 12:58:11 AM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 67
July 22, 2018, 11:13:11 AM
B 2018 гoдy cкopee вceгo тaкoй pocт cмoгyт лeгкo пoкaзaть Cardano и Bitcoin. Инвecтиpoвaв вceгo нeдeлю нaзaд в Cardano yжe мoжнo былo бы cдeлaть x2 пpибыли.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
July 19, 2018, 02:19:04 PM
ZIL, QKC I think these two projects will accurately show a good growth this year. And I think they can show such growth from the current price. So take a good look at them if you did not know about them.
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
July 19, 2018, 12:31:29 PM
Looks like the only coins which are doing 10x this year and pump and dump coins.The only decent coin which has done it is zilliqa .Or maybe I am not following properly.
Activity: 966
Merit: 100
July 19, 2018, 11:54:19 AM
i have to predict stellar, with 64 percent increase in a week while bitcoin is rising is really special movement, with announcement that stellar is only one have sharia certified from bahrain may be a lot of investor from arabian invest in this coin
Pages:
Jump to: