Pages:
Author

Topic: 3 digit game prediction (Read 1959 times)

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
April 23, 2017, 01:30:59 PM
LOL why others still giving him encouragement to build the website and continue with the game?

He didn't even managed to answers those wild questions at the early page and yet you guys are supporting him. Please don't just post just to increase your post count and signature campaign and learned other things associated with this.

just a friendly advice-make sure you have very clear rules description
in proper english,easy deposit and withdrawal,preferably,automatic
the site you are planning to draw numbers from  is a legit lottery,largery unknown among gamblers,so make sure you add
the TOC and explain how does this lottery work

I am pretty sure OP would be elaborating the rules and the mechanics of the game clearly and easy to understand. And BTW OP? what would you use for rolling the official 3 digits?  and also the draw of it will be everyday or not? because some people here have different time zones. It would be nice if you try to launch 1st once a day results, and this would really work if you have an official site.

Like this one. Learn to backread. It will be based on Suertres game, a lottery in the Philippines. Just convert the draw date to your respective time zone.

Goodluck to all bettors that will support this game.
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
April 23, 2017, 01:25:30 PM
OP you must answer some of the important queries to attract more members here to bet on your service. Hopefully your service would not violate any rules in our government. Waing for your website and let's see how it works.
Activity: 588
Merit: 351
April 23, 2017, 11:06:05 AM
the site you are planning to draw numbers from  is a legit lottery,largery unknown among gamblers,so make sure you add

I am pretty sure OP would be elaborating the rules and the mechanics of the game clearly and easy to understand. And BTW OP? what would you use for rolling the official 3 digits?  and also the draw of it will be everyday or not? because some people here have different time zones. It would be nice if you try to launch 1st once a day results, and this would really work if you have an official site.
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106
April 23, 2017, 08:13:43 AM
Activity: 402
April 22, 2017, 11:42:15 PM
soon i have a website for this game Smiley

well you should have started with the site,not creating entertaining,but totally useless topics
I hope your site will have better description than the topic,too Smiley
because sending money to a random guy on the internet and then checking numbers from a relatively unknown lottery
is not the top of my list,as it should not be for the majority of people here

good advice Smiley

This would be awesome if you really make a site online about this. I would be making sure to try this, I am a bit familiar on this game, Philippine based gambling which is SwerTres. Oh one more thing if you would make this kind of site, is there any copyright for this or not? as i am thinking that maybe they will complain, but in the other hand its not within their reach to complain because its your original idea, and its your own version too.

minimum bet is 0.001 btc and win 0.1 btc straight no ramble number.

Just post here or keep us updates if you are already launching the site OP. I would gladly take part of this.

This would really attract gamblers which are not familiar of this game such as foreign people who doesn't have this kind of game in their countries.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
April 22, 2017, 10:41:31 PM

well you should have started with the site,not creating entertaining,but totally useless topics
because sending money to a random guy on the internet and then checking numbers from a relatively unknown lottery

good advice Smiley

This would be awesome if you really make a site online about this. I would be making sure to try this, I am a bit familiar on this game, Philippine based gambling which is SwerTres. Oh one more thing if you would make this kind of site, is there any copyright for this or not? as i am thinking that maybe they will complain, but in the other hand its not within their reach to complain because its your original idea, and its your own version too.

minimum bet is 0.001 btc and win 0.1 btc straight no ramble number.
Activity: 588
Merit: 351
April 22, 2017, 11:48:01 AM

good advice Smiley

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
April 21, 2017, 09:36:49 PM

good advice Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106
April 21, 2017, 01:14:45 PM

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
April 20, 2017, 04:05:10 AM
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
April 20, 2017, 03:27:05 AM
So no one bets on this game, there is no website, he is all by himself, he even posts results of the game no one bet, no wagering amount what so ever but this had 3 pages of discussions ?

Come on guys I was expecting better from you, die off in the first page or so, how did he get 3 pages worth of your attention ? 
Activity: 952
April 20, 2017, 12:36:26 AM
Just be careful on making the site, Lel
First of all, it should have license to operate and SSL certificate.
And in that main things, I don't think PH Government will give you license to operate which you will affect their Lotto charity, as you will appear to be a bookie and it is nor acceptable by all means.
If you will continue to operate without this things and PH Government will know it, You can face jail time because of that, because it is illegal.
He has no idea on that, PH government can file case against you because you are using their service to operate your own service. You must find another way for your service like NBA match ending you won't spend any money on that way.
Activity: 532
Merit: 280
April 19, 2017, 09:11:36 PM
Agree for someone who say you need an escrow for your fund by doing that i think more users will attract on your offer.
I am also form philippines and i know that sweepstakes game and that is legal in our country because it was regulated by our government.
Good luck for you journey.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
April 19, 2017, 09:05:03 PM
Do you have any escrow for the payment how may guarantee of the bettors that they are not going to lose their bitcoins for nothing? And how about the winner? How the bettors will know that they win by just you saying that we don't have a winner then there will be no winner. I think this is a scam.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
April 19, 2017, 02:54:03 PM
Just be careful on making the site, Lel
First of all, it should have license to operate and SSL certificate.
And in that main things, I don't think PH Government will give you license to operate which you will affect their Lotto charity, as you will appear to be a bookie and it is nor acceptable by all means.
If you will continue to operate without this things and PH Government will know it, You can face jail time because of that, because it is illegal.
Activity: 448
April 19, 2017, 01:29:07 PM

Nice idea you have here OP. I am from also the Philippines and I would love to see a gambling site inspired by "Swertres" which is lotto game here in our country. I hope that you would make the website really cool and unique. The Swertres game are done by officials and can be seen by the people who tried their luck on this and also the viewers in television. I am really curious on how you would make the site be interesting and user-friendly. I am really excited, I hope to see the site as soon as you introduced it here.

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
April 19, 2017, 07:08:07 AM
908 267
did anyone bet here OP? your offer is really nice if players will be able to guess the number, so its a Philippine's base game right,
i would love to see how your business will run, and maybe you really needed to create your own website so players will be able
to formally place their bets.

yup philippines base game. . .i have a plan to make a website for this game:)

Its a good idea to create a website for this game, I will wait OP for your site and see how this game work.
I actually from the Philippines and I always stake in the swetres but I always lose, hehehe Its a game of prediction and luck.
Good luck to you OP!

If you are in Philippines, why don't you buy your ticket(s) in pesos?
I think is much cheaper than in here.
Also there is always a risk that OP run away with your money... Roll Eyes
you've got a point there mate, but might be also a good start for another gambling for us who's using crypto's from our country with the comfortable way of betting if ever OP will bring up a site I'm also interested of betting with it, just a game of luck and nothing special, I understand what you are pointing but if this will materialized and run properly by OP it can be a big business and will also bring awareness in our kababayans regarding crypto currency.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
April 19, 2017, 06:07:03 AM
Swertres game is legal in the country of Philippines and yest op is basing on the results of the lottery but talking about fhe price per ticket its too expensive since i can bet directly to an outlet which cost me 0.20$ just like been mentioned by other member not to this over price tickets and op would really make lots of money just on the tickets itself.

Apart from the price of ticket is too expensive,
who knows will OP just run away if someone really hit the no.
so I don't really suggest to play here.
Yes im thinking the same thing too on which the security of each member who does play on this field.Hitting the number prices gives decent winnings which means op can anytime ran with the amount thats why its really suggested to make use of escrows when regarding to this matter so that participants do have an assurance that they would able to get the prize when they hit the right numbers.
Activity: 308
April 19, 2017, 05:59:08 AM
908 267
did anyone bet here OP? your offer is really nice if players will be able to guess the number, so its a Philippine's base game right,
i would love to see how your business will run, and maybe you really needed to create your own website so players will be able

Its a good idea to create a website for this game, I will wait OP for your site and see how this game work.
I actually from the Philippines and I always stake in the swetres but I always lose, hehehe Its a game of prediction and luck.
Good luck to you OP!

If you are in Philippines, why don't you buy your ticket(s) in pesos?
I think is much cheaper than in here.
Also there is always a risk that OP run away with your money... Roll Eyes
Activity: 602
Merit: 262
April 19, 2017, 05:49:57 AM
908 267

Good luck to you OP!
Pages:
Jump to: