Pages:
Author

Topic: 3 Most Promising Cryptocurrencies in 2019 - Detailed Analysis - page 3. (Read 512 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
Basically, Bittorrent is one of the money that has a product used by millions of people in the crypto market. Besides, the CEO of TRON behind BTT. These factors mean BTT has a brighter future.
3 Most Promising Cryptocurrencies in 2019
Where are the rest of the most promising cryptocurrencies?
Activity: 280
Merit: 14
I agree that BTT is incredible, it increased more than 500% in just a short time right after being listed on Coinmarketcap Smiley). I think there are a lot of investors invested in this cryptocurrency and maybe they're still holding to wait till price of BTT x10 or x20 in the future.
Yes the 500% increase was so incredible and unreal.
Even in this poor market the project Still doing great.I agree this is a project with lots of future potential
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
HEX: Longer pays better
I agree that BTT is incredible, it increased more than 500% in just a short time right after being listed on Coinmarketcap Smiley). I think there are a lot of investors invested in this cryptocurrency and maybe they're still holding to wait till price of BTT x10 or x20 in the future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 53
I can believe that TRX and VET may break its graphs and rise up. But I don't think it for BTT. BTT project is so new and I can't believe it can break resistance for going up.

Moreover, BTT has been massively overvalued within the last few weeks. It's well over its ICO price and haven't followed the general bearish trend of last few weeks. I don't think that it has much of bullish pressure left.
Activity: 258
Merit: 10
I can believe that TRX and VET may break its graphs and rise up. But I don't think it for BTT. BTT project is so new and I can't believe it can break resistance for going up.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
1.BitTorrent(BTT/BTC)-Binance

BitTorrent (BTT) came into existence in the cryptocurrency world on Binance’s launchpad with positive support from the community and is backed by TRON community as well.

BitTorrent Price for today is $0.0009521(BTT/USDT), with a total circulating supply of $990,000,000,000 and a market capitalization of $3,630,797 and its one of the cryptocurrencies with upside potential.

Let's look at the latest 4-Hourly chart of BTT/BTC(Binance) pair:

Since its inception (31st January 2019) on the Binance exchange, the pair saw 500+% surge in satoshi within a week. It then saw a healthy pullback to 0.618 Fibonacci Levels on 10th February 2019.

Bullish Case:

24 Satoshi level has been providing preliminary support which is also the base of the triangle chart pattern.

There is a likelihood of triangle breakout in an upward direction since there is a lot of hype for the project recently. Hence the sentiments are bullish. If it breaks the triangle upside then Two key levels of Resistance(red bars) will be tested around 31 and 36 satoshis.

Read here to know in detail: https://coinswitch.co/news/3-most-promising-cryptocurrencies-in-2019-detailed-analysis
Pages:
Jump to: