Pages:
Author

Topic: 3 MOST UNDERVALUED CRYPTOCURRENCIES - page 5. (Read 1074 times)

Activity: 264
Merit: 100
March 16, 2018, 02:02:44 PM
1) Dubaicoin - working with Dubai government to go paperless, advising Saudi government and Sharjah, will have Islamic Banking on blockchain, working on their own exchange which will have a fiat gateway. Early on in project. No big exchanges yet - cryptopia best option.
2) Banyan Network - ties with High Performance Blockchain and Loopring. Founder of AliPay cofounder and advisor is ex VP of Alibaba. A Dream team. Only on BIBOX and not on CMC. Banyan Network covers data collection, cleansing, integration, and applications of complete business chains, developed theories such as “three laws of data value” and mechanisms such as “tripartite model”.
3) Dovu - mobility token. Working with BMW and other companies on pilot projects. Backed by Jaguar Land Rover and Creative England (government). Only on HitBTC.

All these are less than 10m market cap

Totally agree on Dovu.  It's taken a bigger beating than other coins in the down market because it's not on a decent exchange but it has a lot of potential.  I expect them to announce several more pilots in the near future aside from BMW.

Banyon sounds interesting, I'll have to check that out.  The government back coins all seem shady to me.

They are not government backed. They have been employed to help dubai go paperless. I think to call something shady have to have something to back that claim. The ceo of dubaicoin is advisor of British blockchain association
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
March 16, 2018, 01:29:51 PM
Been holding Dubaicoin for a while. It has very low supply so shoots up 10-15x when crypto market is going up strongly. For the other two, need to check and wait for those to get on any other exchanges first.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 16, 2018, 01:22:56 PM
1) Dubaicoin - working with Dubai government to go paperless, advising Saudi government and Sharjah, will have Islamic Banking on blockchain, working on their own exchange which will have a fiat gateway. Early on in project. No big exchanges yet - cryptopia best option.
2) Banyan Network - ties with High Performance Blockchain and Loopring. Founder of AliPay cofounder and advisor is ex VP of Alibaba. A Dream team. Only on BIBOX and not on CMC. Banyan Network covers data collection, cleansing, integration, and applications of complete business chains, developed theories such as “three laws of data value” and mechanisms such as “tripartite model”.
3) Dovu - mobility token. Working with BMW and other companies on pilot projects. Backed by Jaguar Land Rover and Creative England (government). Only on HitBTC.

When these coins in the market. I do not know why the saudi arabian government accepts the ripple as a crypto payments buddy. They can accepts the dubaicoin as their payment option.
I am really worry about the over hype of the XRP ripple.
But still looking some potential coins which are all better than listed in this thread. I am not sure why the people not concentrating the good projects and going the cheap worst coins always. That is so weird thing.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
March 16, 2018, 12:57:35 PM

Totally agree on Dovu.  It's taken a bigger beating than other coins in the down market because it's not on a decent exchange but it has a lot of potential.  I expect them to announce several more pilots in the near future aside from BMW.

Banyon sounds interesting, I'll have to check that out.  The government back coins all seem shady to me.
Activity: 264
Merit: 100
March 16, 2018, 09:32:00 AM

Pages:
Jump to: