Pages:
Author

Topic: 3 separate posts on separate threads deleted - which mods and who reported? - page 2. (Read 482 times)

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
I have seen what you apparently look like

I doubt that.

I will see what rules I am breaking then we can decide on that. Perhaps they are just suchmoon rules?

1. No zero or low value, pointless or uninteresting posts or threads. [1][e]

2. No off-topic posts.

3. No trolling.

25. Ban evasion (using or creating accounts while one of your accounts is banned) is not allowed.[e]

26. Local thread rules, if stated properly when the thread was started, specific enough and don't conflict with the forum rules, have to be followed.[e]

32. Posting multiple posts in a row (excluding bumps and reserved posts by the thread starter) is not allowed.

33. Posting plagiarized content is not allowed.[e]

Now I know you're getting a free pass on some of these but keep whining and who knows - maybe you'll get what you're asking.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
I am tired of suchmoon having her own way here on every single matter.

Ahhhh... that's what the "s" stands for. Gotcha. I found suchmoon's dox:

Or maybe - and that's a revolutionary idea so make sure you're sitting down - maybe you're breaking the rules. Hard to believe but there is a possibility.

Please girl stop dreaming. I have seen what you apparently look like and it is certainly nothing like that. Talk about dishonesty. Imagine that level of false advertisement. Now that would be a SUPER scam worthy of a perm ban and lifetime jail.

I will see what rules I am breaking then we can decide on that. Perhaps they are just suchmoon rules?
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
I am tired of suchmoon having her own way here on every single matter.

Ahhhh... that's what the "s" stands for. Gotcha. I found suchmoon's dox:

Or maybe - and that's a revolutionary idea so make sure you're sitting down - maybe you're breaking the rules. Hard to believe but there is a possibility.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Is suchmoon a secret mod here now?

I would like clear detailed explanation for why 3 of my posts have been deleted today.

I would also like to know who reported them. Suchmoon already confessed to taking me off ignore today so she can get my posts deleted. This is completely out of control.

I would like to know which mods deleted them and if they even reviewed those posts?

I actually see nothing worthy of deleting them in any of them at all. I am tired of suchmoon having her own way here on every single matter. This is doubly annoying since she insisted my merits were removed and then they were and stingers deleted from merit source.

This is all getting far too 1 sided.

You have a bunch of proven untrustworthy scoundrels trying to take control of every aspect of the board.

I mean this snitching bitch obviously reports 100s per day so most are auto deleted but this is getting crazy.

Pages:
Jump to: