Pages:
Author

Topic: 3 TH Miner In Stock - anyone heard of this company WaWa Miner (Read 4146 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
tzz for 28k dollar you can buy 14  monarch cards from butterfly and that is  8,4 TH
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
its a scam 100%, no doubts
Activity: 238
If that picture is correct on that site, and in china, looks like a private mine is bailing out - selling the machines.
The crack down, will cause alot of previously unavailable hardware to hit the market, "if" they let it ship out of china.
Not good news for the big guys - lot of cheap hardware about to be released.
Activity: 182
3Thashrate miner use like 15KW power that killer.

Ya, 15,000 Watts I hope you Own the local power plant! And 220 volts is 70 amp breakers and #3 or #4 wiring!

Now if you run it 120 volt you will need to upgrade the Transformer and All main wires and panels for 150 amp service!
You will need permits, electrical reports, and some magic tricks.
Or you could invest in at least 20,000 watts of solar/frames some farm land etc.

Price: $28,990.00  OMG!
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Off topic (nb4 mod delete) - WaWa (gas stations) have some tasty hoagies! 

From what I've been told, these machines generate 4.237 Italian Shorti's per hour.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
Those 200G machines are great, best vaule miners on the market at present, I am a big supporter of them, I also have a few of the 250G 3 module 60 chip machines en route too. I know you can get 3TH for not that much more in 3 months time but by then the difficulty will be so high they won't work much faster than a 200G will now. I have 10 hashing away at present and they are stable and solid. We built a few airflow wedges in them and the fans have slowed, we can keep them under 40C

However imagine 30 modules in a single machine. madness.
Activity: 164
jld.kr - Cryptocurrency Web Development !
well, i agree that the current 200G 55nm avalon machine has some noise and heat issue but it's manageable level.
The noise is due to the high 5000rpm fans on only one side for enough air to cool the long board and the noise can be
easily reduced by switching to other fan which i've done to my 5units.

For the heat issue, you can also put additional fan on the other side because the chip board is too long to be cooled by fan from one side only.

Other then those, i think 200G miner is good to use considering the price at this moment.
I know many companies (not only in china but korea) are developing additional cooling methods and new case with cooling will be launched shortly.

some consider oil cooling but i'm not sure about that.
Activity: 362
Merit: 250
yeah, looks like a scam
Activity: 1218
BintexFutures
I am massively suspicious of this.

None of the manufacturers in China have managed to even get 3 modules of 90 chips hashing at a stable rate yet.

There are 2 modules on 90 chips hashing reliably and in the last week or two there are stable 3 modules of 60 chips running and available in the marketplace in China.

To say they can offer 1TH or even 3 TH (that would take 30 modules of 90 55nm chips) using 55nm Avalon chips is sketchy at best and I have seen no evidence of this running succesfully. Furthermore the amount of cooling needed would be immense, anyone who has seen and heard a 200G 55nm Avalon machine running will tell you about the noise and heat generated by these machines.

Add to that,

US based wrong voltage

Google Voice phone number

Their US address on Google maps appears to be a restaurant.

Not saying they are out and out scammers but I don't believe they have stable 1TH machines running and available for sale yet.
Activity: 224
these are all avalon chips re-packaged and called a new name. nothing new. prob. avalon resellers.

Its not new innovation. you can call them whatever name you like.

I wouldn't call them scam because these products do currently exists and are selling like hotcakes in china.

And now China Alibaba has banned BTC trading...international markets in fiat will open in near future

http://money.cnn.com/2014/01/09/news/bitcoin-alibaba/

Activity: 420
3Thashrate miner use like 15KW power that killer.
Activity: 742
Off topic (nb4 mod delete) - WaWa (gas stations) have some tasty hoagies! 
Activity: 195
these are all avalon chips re-packaged and called a new name. nothing new. prob. avalon resellers.

Its not new innovation. you can call them whatever name you like.

I wouldn't call them scam because these products do currently exists and are selling like hotcakes in china.
Activity: 188
220V supply and US phone contact number .... LOL ...  Cheesy

Google Voice Number.....Out of the country???  Smells scammy...
Activity: 164
jld.kr - Cryptocurrency Web Development !
I know the person from the company.
It's basically same product by avalon chip board but they made the seperate case
to hold multiple boards to expand to 400G, 1TH, 2TH and etc.

From the last conversation over the phone with him, they are in the process
 in mass production of the case and about to launch but i believe they
haven't been shipping out the products on regular base yet except prototype and samples.

I'm currently in Korea and i do resell different mining products so if anyone need
help with chinese manufacturers then let me know.

Johnny
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
220V supply and US phone contact number .... LOL ...  Cheesy
Activity: 630
anyone heard of this company or this type of miner

i am just wandering who they are

http://wawaminer.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=56

just curious Huh

says only 220V supply...i think we need 120 in america...but no looks kinda sketch
Activity: 280
It is quite funny in their FAQ section. They said money transfer is easier than Bitcoin transfer.  Grin
Activity: 154
BUYING ANTMINER S1!!!
anyone heard of this company or this type of miner

i am just wandering who they are

http://wawaminer.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=56

just curious Huh

Never heard of WaWa.
It uses avalon chip though.

Enquire and ask if they manufacture them or are just resellers.
Pages:
Jump to: