Pages:
Author

Topic: 3 TH/s Bitcoin Mining Hardware KL-YUG by KotakLabs (Read 35681 times)

Activity: 183
Merit: 100
Whoever orders this, is seriously retarded.

yes...this.

Activity: 812
Merit: 250
With the current difficulty of 609,482,679 you could generate in theory with 3TH/s about 0.1031 BTC/Hour or 2.474BTC per day.

I use this website for example:

http://bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/difficulty

If calculate for delivery time in march next year, the average expected difficulty could been 5,941,344,136

Depend on this difficulty, the amount will decrease extremly:

0.01057BTC/Hour and 0.2537BTC per Day.    

by March, BTC is worth around $1,500. It means around $350/day (based on 0.25BTC/day rate). $350/day x 30 days = over $11K.

If that is true, I would buy 100 3TH/s miners in a beat.
And who make that rule, in november, that 1 Bitcoin will be worth $1500?  Roll Eyes

Today is 1BTC lesser worth then in November...FYI.

But anyway, is still a great deal dude! Only $217 per day instead of 350, but who care? Cmon, buy 100 3Th/s Miner! $6510 monthly income four you math genius!
Has ANYONE actually ordered one of these ?

Also why has the price jumped to $5000k  Roll Eyes
Where you see a price jump to $5000000? Or what you mean with your k? Usually k represent kilo = 1000

The Price is now 4999$, as in november 2013 was already. Don't know how difficult is reading...

And it is still a scam, before you post in a 3 month old thread, you should read the full thread!
Activity: 325
Has ANYONE actually ordered one of these ?

Also why has the price jumped to $5000k  Roll Eyes
Last activity over a month ago...i guess they are really busy with the production right now... Grin
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

KotakLabs is proud to announce the new mining hardware "KL-YUG". The KotakLabs’ YUG is currently the most advanced bitcoin mining rig available in the market for preorder. This Ultra feature rich mining rig will have hashing speed of about 3TH/s which would be provided by powerful “KL-PARISHRAM” Processors.

As per the current work and research progress we are expecting to ship this hardware by end of March '14. There are no additional charges for shipment of the product and all shipments will be delivered via FedEx Express. However, the customer is liable to pay any customs/duties/taxes applicable in his country.

We accept that our competitors have already created lot of panic with anti-customer business policies such as No Refund, Accepting payments via sources which do not have any consumer protections,etc hence we only accept payment via PayPal/Credit Cards and are liable to issue a refund to our customers if we are not able to deliver them products as per the delivery deadline.

All further information about the product can be found at our website : http://kotaklabs.com/products/kl-yug/.

If you have any queries/suggestions, please feel free to drop us a mail at [email protected]

Have a great day!

Come back when you have a product to ship.

Have a great day!
I can go to their office to check out , but address is no were in their website ,

Domain privacy protected Sad
This is the behavior of a real and honest seller who don't intent to defraud , isn't?  Grin Wink Roll Eyes
Activity: 251
I can go to their office to check out , but address is no were in their website ,

Domain privacy protected Sad
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Hello Mr. Pankaj,

You recently had a word with me (Akash Pathak, CS KotakLabs). As we clearly talked over the telephonic conversation, the company registration details will be put up soon on our website as our website is undergoing constant upgrades and it is up the queue. (We never mentioned we cannot give any information)

Let us know if you have any further inquiries. We are always happy to take your calls.

Finally i talked to him about it and asked details about his company/miner etc.
He said he can't give any info now.

Its shady as hell.

please PM your contact details , i`d be interested in checking out your products and if it looks good, ordering them
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

Mother fucker imposter. Stupid copyright infringing druggy hipster!
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
Activity: 241
If they accept CC they have whole info for CC so they can pay with it in Internet! They can also print the CC and use it in real world with fake ID or with some more Phishing skills they can get owners PIN.
Activity: 195
understand what you mean.

it is equally fair to say that even with a verified location, email and phone support,  and even with photos that it might turned out to be a fake.

employees won't know what the boss is thinking. they could be employed to answer call and then sacked with a quick notice. I know one fake mining company did this.

It might be legit because they stopped accepting orders for batch 1. They could have keep accepting and earning more, then run away in feb or march. why do they have to stop now?

Hate to be a Debbie Downer or Negative Nancy but one could say that a scammer could publicly *state* that Batch 1 is no longer available just to trick people into thinking they're legit (since enough someones obviously supposedly trusted them to buy out Batch 1).

That is *not* a good enough reason to throw your BTC irretrievably to a new mfg. without a track record.

The CH forum may be a cruel mistress but it's a (mostly) fair, feisty, and thorough mistress.
Activity: 364
It might be legit because they stopped accepting orders for batch 1. They could have keep accepting and earning more, then run away in feb or march. why do they have to stop now?

Hate to be a Debbie Downer or Negative Nancy but one could say that a scammer could publicly *state* that Batch 1 is no longer available just to trick people into thinking they're legit (since enough someones obviously supposedly trusted them to buy out Batch 1).

That is *not* a good enough reason to throw your BTC irretrievably to a new mfg. without a track record.

The CH forum may be a cruel mistress but it's a (mostly) fair, feisty, and thorough mistress.
Activity: 195
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1750
Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!
This is a great idea. You need money to start (something). You announce a preorder deal for asic miners, never planning to ship, taking paypal and credit cards because they "are safe" and run away with as much money as you can withdraw before the chargebacks start pouring in. Customers really don't get screwed, because the credit card companies eat most of the damage. Win-Win (lose for credit card companies).

I think for someone to break into hardware now it will take a shipping product with lots of details and demo units shipped to numerous news sources.

Anyone else is a scam.

Actually it's called credit card fraud and I'm confident in guessing the CC company would follow up with you in regards to that...

Other than that it's an absolutely brilliant idea.
legendary
On The other hand, knc also looked like a scam
Activity: 378
This is a great idea. You need money to start (something). You announce a preorder deal for asic miners, never planning to ship, taking paypal and credit cards because they "are safe" and run away with as much money as you can withdraw before the chargebacks start pouring in. Customers really don't get screwed, because the credit card companies eat most of the damage. Win-Win (lose for credit card companies).

I think for someone to break into hardware now it will take a shipping product with lots of details and demo units shipped to numerous news sources.

Anyone else is a scam.
legendary
Newbies would fall for this shit, we must protect them
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183
dogiecoin.com
Seems legit.. Just preordered 10 units!

WOOOH 30 TH!! Cheesy
Don't joke about this, newbies will read that and actually order.
Who order this obviously scam deserve to got punished, sorry to say.
Yes they do, but allowing money to be given to scammists just breeds more scammers and scams. We don't want that here, its not good for those of us who don't fall for them either.
Pages:
Jump to: