Pages:
Author

Topic: ★3 Winners Next 3 loosers Infinity - No Luck! Just Skillz - Make Bitcoins! ★ - page 17. (Read 18524 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 100
Be cautious playing here. Game is not provably fair! I wouldn't trust this with my dust. It looks terrible also. Reminds me of girlbtc.com, but that site has at least ONE provably fair game and has a history of paying out albeit with some issues.

You keep saying it is fair and it is NOT. You need to give the PLAYER a way to VERIFY their losses or wins. Until then this is NOT provably fair. Do you understand?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

How is the "right number" generated? You should specify the algorithm clearly and make it provably fair.

The Right number is generated randomly, and it change only when a player find it thank you Minnlo  Smiley

Hey there. I'd like to point out a few issues:
1. Your site has no SSL certificate.
2. The scheme used to determine the random number is not public so as far as we know it can be manipulated (it's not provably fair)
3. You have a quite large fee for this.

Our fees are not large my friend, for the SSL certificate might be in the future (not required) & and the game is 100% fair please read the updates thank you.
That only 4 number, so every who play have a chance 25%? How did i know this provably fair or not?

If you had read the posts above you would know that you don't know that. And it's an issue as it has been already mentioned.

No sir its not an issue allready explained & thank you for replying to this thread  Smiley
Activity: 70
the layout of that site is looking cool Cool i want to know about round timing in how much time a round will be completed? how many bets required in that round and how we can assure this round result was fair?

There  is no round timing "Havelivi"  ,  just bet on the right number and  all players wrong  bets will be  sent to you  until an other player  find  the  next right number  ,  anyways its a  100%  fair game   cause you are  not playing against the server.

Thank you.

so how can we know about placed bet amount?
is there any link to verify the result?
which method you will use to generate the random number to make it provably fair?
These are very valid questions which ''trafficolaa'' has raised. I just went to your site which is really cool but I can not find the amount already placed on each number.No information except how to play.If I want to know more about winning amount of each number it will make me feel more comfortable.

Thank you sir for replying to this thread anyways we are working to make the game more simple and its 100% fair , the winning amount of each number is the the bet amount of every player thank you again:)
Looks cool! Good luck with it.

Thank you Billy Hlapinnio , you are the cool here   Smiley
That only 4 number, so every who play have a chance 25%? How did i know this provably fair or not?

The game is fair cause players  are the once that causing the new number to get generated , and  the generator is in not hosted by us its completely fair  Smiley Thank you .
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414
just bet on the right number and  all players wrong  bets will be  sent to you  until an other player  find  the  next right number  ,  anyways its a  100%  fair game   cause you are  not playing against the server.

Even if you are not playing against the house it does not mean that the game is fair unless there is a provaly fair system on the site which in your site is not there. Not saying ill about it, but you could have play at the game as a players and manipulate the number as your favor . That is why still a provably fair system is needed on your site
Activity: 546
Merit: 500

If you had read the posts above you would know that you don't know that. And it's an issue as it has been already mentioned.
Activity: 714
Me, myself and I
Activity: 728
the layout of that site is looking cool Cool i want to know about round timing in how much time a round will be completed? how many bets required in that round and how we can assure this round result was fair?

There  is no round timing "Havelivi"  ,  just bet on the right number and  all players wrong  bets will be  sent to you  until an other player  find  the  next right number  ,  anyways its a  100%  fair game   cause you are  not playing against the server.

Thank you.

which method you will use to generate the random number to make it provably fair?
These are very valid questions which ''trafficolaa'' has raised. I just went to your site which is really cool but I can not find the amount already placed on each number.No information except how to play.If I want to know more about winning amount of each number it will make me feel more comfortable.
You made really much efforts to bring such a nice site up for us to play.This site missing some basic and must have features like to see all the previous records and statics to analyse the wining/losing ratio.Also you need to start some promotional campaign to reach the large number of players.

Thank you "boopy265420" For replying to this thread with such kind  words, anyways we try  to game  the game  simple as possible, and we will work on the statics & promotional  idea  , im really happy  to see members like you here .  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Thank you.

Thank you.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Looks cool! Good luck with it.
Activity: 896
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
You made really much efforts to bring such a nice site up for us to play.This site missing some basic and must have features like to see all the previous records and statics to analyse the wining/losing ratio.Also you need to start some promotional campaign to reach the large number of players.
legendary
Activity: 1050

How is the "right number" generated? You should specify the algorithm clearly and make it provably fair.

The Right number is generated randomly, and it change only when a player find it thank you Minnlo  Smiley

2. The scheme used to determine the random number is not public so as far as we know it can be manipulated (it's not provably fair)

as seems that website in beta launch and missing so many functions there like no information about current round how many people put bet there so nobody can know how much bet amount involved in current round it looking much terrible to take risk with any amount on that site.
Activity: 546

Pages:
Jump to: