Pages:
Author

Topic: 3 year old child pee's in his yard, police fine mother $2500 - page 2. (Read 2178 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
your liberterian propaganda gets really old.
you can post a brazillion fails from your fail state, that doesnt prove anything. except that the usa is pretty fucked up, but that isnt news at all.

When you say this, all I hear is

Nananananananananananana I don't want to hear it nanananananananananana
and it makes me giggle. So thanks for the laugh.

Seconding this.  fornit's just trying to plug his ears and go "lalalalalalala I can't hear you" because he knows that statism is the root cause of such malevolences as posted by OP, and he'd rather not be made aware of reality, because it's too painful to continue believing in statism and acknowledge reality at the same time.

Statism, together with its essential belief "magical pieces of paper with orders allow us to decide who is good or bad", is the root cause of these malevolent and exploitative absurdities.
Activity: 926
Merit: 1001
weaving spiders come not here
I'm assuming everyone here sees these public "indecency" laws as the problem, right? The scary consensus on news9 is "Oh YOUR dick is still SO disturbing that I'm entitled to force it into hiding. But a cute little kid when he's being potty trained is special, so I blame the cop for not making arbitrary exceptions on his own." wtf

while slutwalk participants are cheered for showing some titty.
Activity: 950
I'm assuming everyone here sees these public "indecency" laws as the problem, right? The scary consensus on news9 is "Oh YOUR dick is still SO disturbing that I'm entitled to force it into hiding. But a cute little kid when he's being potty trained is special, so I blame the cop for not making arbitrary exceptions on his own." wtf
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Portland Bitcoin Group Organizer
It's funny cause it's not true.  Tongue
Activity: 354
Merit: 250
you can post a brazillion fails from your fail state, that doesnt prove anything. except that the usa is pretty fucked up, but that isnt news at all.

>Libertarian propaganda
>propaganda
>wat
Activity: 532
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

When you say this, all I hear is

Nananananananananananana I don't want to hear it nanananananananananana
and it makes me giggle. So thanks for the laugh.
Activity: 435
Merit: 250

Are you talking about the fine, or about uneducated kids? Tongue
Activity: 991
Merit: 1011
Activity: 532
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
He's lucky he's not on the sex offender list.
Pages:
Jump to: