Pages:
Author

Topic: 30 S7 Miner Farm For Sale Hosted or Shipped to You: $11,700.00 USD - page 3. (Read 7835 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1006
Mine for a Bit
FOR SALE

40 Hosted Miners $22,000

Approximately 200 TH/s

I have 40 Antminer S7s for sale.  They are being hosted in Washington State in the US.  I am wanting someone to take control of them and start earning profits with them immediately.  This will avoid shipping, installation, and purchasing component parts.  40 miners and 24 PSUs (Power Supplies).  I rent 16 PSUs for $5 per month for the rest of them.  I will provide 1 day of training via skype or phone and even reprogram them for you.   

I pay $80/mo per miner and rent PSUS for $5/mo per miner(16).  I have full control of the miners through the user interface.  I am asking $550 for 40 S7 miners and 24 Bitmain PSUs.  Total Cost $22,000.  PM me if interested.  I take Bitcoin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
see ya in 8 hours all those that are showing up
legendary
Mine for a Bit

I will be having a meeting this weekend in Columbus, OH if anyone is interested in attending.  You can RSVP by PM me or send an email to [email protected].
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
yep - honestly, an S7 will only make you around $100 a month right now, at the current difficulty.  With the increasing network difficulties, it won't break $80 in the next month or two.

Would love to join a meet up, but Columbus is just a bit too far.  You might consider joining the Meetup group - seems like there's a core group keeping it going, and also the next meeting is tomorrow:

http://www.meetup.com/Columbus-Bitcoin-Meetup/

wont be at tomorrows. Mainly cus i hate campus. but i will be at the starbucks one on the 23rd

check out Kano.is 107% luck lifetime. 122% luck for last 100 blocks.

unless your located in china there i no reason to be pointed to a china pool when there are better ones else where.

At the pace China is taking over bitcoin we won't have anything left. At kano we have tied with China twice this week on blocks. Both blocks went to China because they control over 50% of the market. If you aren't in China don't use their pools. Help level the playing field. Plus you won't have to deal with the mighty GFW.
Activity: 266
yep - honestly, an S7 will only make you around $100 a month right now, at the current difficulty.  With the increasing network difficulties, it won't break $80 in the next month or two.

Would love to join a meet up, but Columbus is just a bit too far.  You might consider joining the Meetup group - seems like there's a core group keeping it going, and also the next meeting is tomorrow:

wont be at tomorrows. Mainly cus i hate campus. but i will be at the starbucks one on the 23rd

check out Kano.is 107% luck lifetime. 122% luck for last 100 blocks.

unless your located in china there i no reason to be pointed to a china pool when there are better ones else where.
legendary
Mine for a Bit
yep - honestly, an S7 will only make you around $100 a month right now, at the current difficulty.  With the increasing network difficulties, it won't break $80 in the next month or two.

You  probably mining  in the wrong place.

0.0144 BTC /day = 0.432 BTC/ last month  -  Antpool  ( nicehash = 0.01536 BTC /day  0.46 BTC/last month from one S7 4.8 THs )

It is 186 USD  not around $100 a month.  

I must agree as well.  I am averaging $202.20 for this month so far. 
legendary
Mine for a Bit
yep - honestly, an S7 will only make you around $100 a month right now, at the current difficulty.  With the increasing network difficulties, it won't break $80 in the next month or two.

Would love to join a meet up, but Columbus is just a bit too far.  You might consider joining the Meetup group - seems like there's a core group keeping it going, and also the next meeting is tomorrow:

Thanks for the advice.  I am member of the local metup group.  My intent is not to just evaluate the best options for mining, but to start a new business(s) with a group of people that already know about bitcoin.  I have already started another company and have Ideas about new companies, but need some more talent.  This is why I look at other Miners.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0

Would love to join a meet up, but Columbus is just a bit too far.  You might consider joining the Meetup group - seems like there's a core group keeping it going, and also the next meeting is tomorrow:

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Even in Wa it's hard for us to justify the pud bill, at least for me who rarely can afford 1st gen equipment.  Kudos for a mining coaltion in your area.  Many areas it's dog eat dog.  Good Luck Ohio!
legendary
Mine for a Bit
80 doesnt sound bad. I figure new machines will be out soon thus i dont want to start a 6-12 months contract and be stuck if no new stuff is out and s7 is not profitable.

That doesn't sound too good to me.  S3 costs me like $30 a month in electric, s5 about $60.  S7 would probably be around $100 to keep at home.  doesn't sound like it's worth the trouble to pack up and ship somewhere else.

Home vs Collocation:  

Well I shipped 17 machines from my home to WA, then every machine that I have purchased since has been shipped directly to WA.  The cost difference from home at 12 cents per KW as compared to WA at about 7 cents per KW is a big difference.  

Just take a look at it this way.  If I kept 17 machines at home at $111 each = $1900 per month.  When I shipped them to WA it was $1360 per month and they maintain them.  This is only a $540 difference but I have more than doubled my mining operation and this has been for several months.  You can see the cost advantage.  Plus I do not have to buy PSUs, wires, switches, cables, internet, redundancy or anything else.  I just rent the PSUs at $5 per month.  

I have since sold all of my switches, wires, power cables, and most of my PSUs on eBay and Craigslist.
Activity: 702
★The Best Adult Video Chat Platform★
900W? Dang. That's a hot miner and legit impressive. What's your input voltage, pushing 13?

No idea on the input voltage never measured it.  I do know they will go faster with a good error rate but I had to step them down they were pulling 900 on the 900 and popping it out occasionally. 
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1848
Curmudgeonly hardware guy
900W? Dang. That's a hot miner and legit impressive. What's your input voltage, pushing 13?
If an S5 at about 600W costs $60, then an S7 at 1400W should cost about $140. Compared to that $80 is a decent deal. It'd be $90 in my hosting. What's your residential electric rate?

My S5s are overclocked and pull almost 900W and would pull more but I can't overclock them more since I'm not springing for a bigger PSU.  I pay almost .14 for electric.
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1848
Curmudgeonly hardware guy
If an S5 at about 600W costs $60, then an S7 at 1400W should cost about $140. Compared to that $80 is a decent deal. It'd be $90 in my hosting. What's your residential electric rate?
80 doesnt sound bad. I figure new machines will be out soon thus i dont want to start a 6-12 months contract and be stuck if no new stuff is out and s7 is not profitable.

That doesn't sound too good to me.  S3 costs me like $30 a month in electric, s5 about $60.  S7 would probably be around $100 to keep at home.  doesn't sound like it's worth the trouble to pack up and ship somewhere else.
legendary
Mine for a Bit

I already have the contract and you would be able to come under my miners and therefore there would be no contract.  Open for discussion.

I figure mining will be a profitable business for the next 4-6 years, but I am also looking for starting new ventures.

What company in Washington do you use?

I have to keep the company undisclosed for now, but it has been around for a few years and is a very good company.  If you are very serious about collocating, PM me and I will give you the name.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030
I turned my furnace on twice last winter - got a bit nipper than I thought, so fired it up for about 3 minutes each time to get my place back to comfortably warm. Never did manage to shut all my windows at any point, had to keep SOME air flowing to avoid overheating the place (if we'd had near-record cold temps in Jan or Feb I MIGHT have had to shut all the windows. Maybe. Not sure.).

Activity: 331
I am holding a Bitcoin Meeting at Starbucks on April 23th 2016 at 10am at:

Starbucks, 3235 Tremont Rd, Columbus, OH 43221

If you are interested, please RSVP to:  
[email protected]

I'm in Ohio, but up around The Mistake by the Lake (home of the Cleveland Clowns  Tongue).

Now a days the only time I do ~2 1/2 hour drive, is if I'm headed out fishing or headed south to Tennessee.
Activity: 546
Merit: 253

I already have the contract and you would be able to come under my miners and therefore there would be no contract.  Open for discussion.

I figure mining will be a profitable business for the next 4-6 years, but I am also looking for starting new ventures.

What company in Washington do you use?
legendary
Mine for a Bit

Pages:
Jump to: