Pages:
Author

Topic: $300-350 Range - Have we missed the boat? $352.18 11:03 GMT 11/10 (Read 3416 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Op, you haven't missed the boat.  It's not even a boat.

You're right!  Cheesy  just slightly off track

Nobody has missed the boat! $351 just pulled into the station!!! New lows everyday, watch out for this slow bleed correction!!!

The next 24 dumps will be slightly critical..

Grin  true, though I'm just interested in 1of24

post$360.69   3100.00000000   $1,118,139.00

looks like I'm gonna be waiting for next dump cycle
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

Nobody has missed the boat! $351 just pulled into the station!!! New lows everyday, watch out for this slow bleed correction!!!

The next 24 dumps will be slightly critical..
Edit: another large order just added, looks like same whale

$360.70   1641.13565383   $591,957.63   (now disappeared/removed)(reappeared lol)
$360.69   3100.00000000   $1,118,139.00

If it's the same person, we know he has at least $1.7mil and wanting to buy
I don't think this fall is over.  Usually, you got a huge buy order restoring some confidence.  But we couldn't break 400.  I think the dumpers will reload and do more dumping.

True, that normally happens, but wanted to get my order completed before then. You've seen that 3100BTC buy come in too?

Plus there are no other large ASKS on Stamp atm

We're only $0.90 off that 3100BTC order now, so hang on folks
I put my order in a few days back at 343 a coin. Dropped 10k and my coins arrive Wednesday.

Good for you mate getting order locked in - wish I could have done that - My large order still on orderbook for $345 and think I missed that price now, ah well
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I don't think this fall is over.  Usually, you got a huge buy order restoring some confidence.  But we couldn't break 400.  I think the dumpers will reload and do more dumping.
I put my order in a few days back at 343 a coin. Dropped 10k and my coins arrive Wednesday.
Heads-ups - the trading engine on Stamp is currently consolidating as a fair order has just been added:

$360.69   3100.00000000   $1,118,139.00

Not sure, but this might take us into the $300-350 zone??

Edit: The order has come up as a BID, therefore I could be wrong and this large order might take us other way ($380 range) Bugger  Grin
You could be right but let's face it - still pretty cheap atm!!

Like last week - I suspect a lot of eager buyers wanting cheap BTC  - International wires coming into exchanges credited Monday-Wednesday for most. So expect another mini rally to $400-425 starting to ramp up on Monday - I'm completing my Order before then for sure!!

We seem to be having issues dropping below $350 - hopefully we will do tonight - I'm only asking for around $345, it's so frustrating when we get so close - thinking good thoughts  Smiley
Activity: 126

Activity: 378
Merit: 254
Op, you haven't missed the boat.  It's not even a boat.

While us traders are monitoring/waiting for orders to complete:

Thought I'd post this, might get taken off but the way I see it's gonna be widely available to stream/torrent very soon anyway.

I've just sent the Film Crew a $2 donation, just to support, details here:

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2it0ot/the_rise_and_rise_of_bitcoin_donation_address_is/

link: R&R*BTC  (Use the Novamov option)

http://www.putlocker.tw/watch-the-rise-and-rise-of-bitcoin-online-free-putlocker-2014.html
We're likely heading to low 300s, I set some orders at 330.

Mate - totally see what you are saying (as a lot of folks do too) for that we would need to see a 5000K net dump on BStamp.

But don't want to miss the boat and end up paying $380 range, know what I mean : )

My exchange that I'm using is a little different than BStamp, it does track the price but they aren't as liquid as BStamp just yet. I find that if BStamp stay at a particular price for an Hr then my exchange follows (within 1%)

If think your Limit Orders are reasonable, would say $330-340 range are more likely short-term, if shooting low
$350 will look like an attractive price some time from now.  Smiley
Don't miss this boat!

cheers brother, I'm on it - So my Limit Order has been in since all yesterday - I've moved it to $345/BTC - We're so close!!! Most likely gonna pay $350-360

I'm making a nice profit if i buy now, just being greedy if honest  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1009
We're likely heading to low 300s, I set some orders at 330.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064
$350 will look like an attractive price some time from now.  Smiley
Don't miss this boat!
OP: Im sorry to tell you, anyone that didn't buy Bitcoin at double digits (ideally single digit...) missed the boat big big time. We are still able to make profit of course, but far from retiring imo.

Yeah, safe to say missed that $xx boat lol

Short-term though - You could have bought in yesterday @$349 (1minute window). Seems like we are getting pretty close to it again?

My Limit Order is still set relatively low but happy to buy-in at any time now. Are you also buying today or what you reckon today's low will be/what I should set Limit Order to?

Activity: 124
Merit: 11
OP: Im sorry to tell you, anyone that didn't buy Bitcoin at double digits (ideally single digit...) missed the boat big big time. We are still able to make profit of course, but far from retiring imo.
Don't think I got math right on this, but maybe roughly.

Waiting to pick up a Limit Order @$347.06 currently (will keep moving price up)  For that to occur I need ~3500BTC net dump to happen  Tongue    (my exchange tracks BitStamp very closely)

Guessing there's a few other folks here waiting for that too  lol  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: