Pages:
Author

Topic: $300 million transferred for 4 cents in fees! - page 6. (Read 1110 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
This is what I like the most about bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies. Smiley Less hassle and almost instant transaction with a very low fee. Surely you can't do this with fiat or bank transaction.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
$300 million in 4 minutes and what the best is 4 cents. This is what bitcoin lookslike! Those exchange charges so much high. I hope there's regulatory standard to prevent any for charging to much high transaction fee!
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
It's legit it's like an old time I just withdraw Bitcoin to one exchange the fee is very high and the transaction confirmation took two hour to confirm how I wish all transactions are like that, looks like Bitcoin is back in business if all transactions are like that.
Activity: 210
This is what I like in crypto and blockchain. You can send any amount to anyone in any country at any time and the fee will remain same plus the transaction takes place rapidly and you can actually trace whether it has happened or not. This is the future Smiley
Activity: 18
Wow! I didn't know that it is possible?! Im not familiar with that wallet and I rarely used BTC blockchain. Well, I always used my BTC wallet here on my country where I can buy it using our fiat money and their charge for transaction fee is super unfavorable. Is that somewhat depending on the miner who will process your transaction?
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
And I still see people complaining about having to pay too much fees. You can check the  Bitcoin Technical Support board to see some examples.
Probably people who are using a wallet that incorrectly calculates the best fees or exchanges that are charging additional transaction fees.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18706
Have a look at this transaction: https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/39afcad6c4d0713ed291014315c4dcf2d81334275218c28fd354af45b7395c61.

$300 million transferred, fees of $0.04, confirmation in 4 minutes.

Now imagine the hoops you would have to jump through to transfer $300 million in fiat, the days of delays, the fees, the people you would have to discuss it with first, etc.
Pages:
Jump to: