Pages:
Author

Topic: 3000$? when? (Read 1741 times)

Activity: 2884
Merit: 620
June 13, 2017, 06:00:47 AM
I don't want to expect and predict that bitcoin's price will soon be seen at $3k but I know it will happen.

What I'm going to do now is just depend on what's happening with the current price movement as I can't do nothing with it.

It's better to sleep and upon waking up I'll check the price immediately, there's no stress on this routine.

Instead of thinking when it will reach at $3k.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
June 13, 2017, 05:00:53 AM
Still this price of $3000 under in an unpredictable situation for now, some were doing more dumps and pumps is also happening now. That's one of these reasons why price is not progressing to that higher price at the top of $3000, well more people really hopes this to come but we didn't know when will it become a reality. But for me the best thing to do is, just trust bitcoin's capability to influence good traders and generate more users so that we will reach the goal for that price.
This is predictable and many members believe BTC will hit 6k after SegWit implementation, and after BTC finally fix problems with transactions speed. Best tool for geting more cheap coins is mix of panic and fear, and will happend when people start with dubts..Stay calm and wait, this is best what you can do.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
June 12, 2017, 11:31:38 PM
In next few weeks or in next few months or may be end of the year or may in the next year..

no one knows when exactly it will happen..so the best thing would be to enjoy the success ride with bitcoins at a moment and have fun.
Activity: 574
June 12, 2017, 11:28:42 PM
Still this price of $3000 under in an unpredictable situation for now, some were doing more dumps and pumps is also happening now. That's one of these reasons why price is not progressing to that higher price at the top of $3000, well more people really hopes this to come but we didn't know when will it become a reality. But for me the best thing to do is, just trust bitcoin's capability to influence good traders and generate more users so that we will reach the goal for that price.
Activity: 910
Merit: 550
June 12, 2017, 11:04:49 PM
don't be too pushed from there. just wait and the right time will come right away on us. the next rally will be up to $4000 so if i were you im gonna invest more on btc and just watch the graph of bitcoin price to push up to $4000. im having a good time in bitcoin right now because the price of bitcoin is insanely increasing than i expect.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
June 12, 2017, 10:05:19 PM
As expected when price hit the 3000$ mark ,there will be a short panic selling that was made by profit takers, and made the bitcoin price to went down immediately.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
June 12, 2017, 01:49:18 PM
Why is it bitcoin  having a hard time passing the 3000$ wall?  Do you know whats the reason behind this undestructible  wall, or bitcoin already reached its highest price .whats your opinion about this?

Bitcoin has not yet reached its highest price for this year, and no one knows when will we see it breaking the $3000 price wall as well as the reason why it can't pass through that price yet . Although In the current situation bitcoin really seems to be having a hard time but I am sure that it will hit the said price which all of us are expecting maybe not immediately but sometime soon it just takes time Grin . We don't have to be eager for bitcoin to hit $3000 , the current value is very close to that and it is moving up somehow so probably in the next few months we can already see it breaking the wall we will just be surprised one day Grin
Activity: 364
June 12, 2017, 01:45:02 PM
Why is it bitcoin  having a hard time passing the 3000$ wall?  Do you know whats the reason behind this undestructible  wall, or bitcoin already reached its highest price .whats your opinion about this?

I also observed that these past days. Maybe the 3000 USD wall is a bit high for now. I say that Bitcoin is still preparing itself for its leap on that wall. Bitcoin to reach that high needs more demand in the market and that demand should be met when Australia formally accepts bitcoin as a mode of payment. We will just have to wait a bit longer.  Wink
Activity: 518
June 12, 2017, 12:46:46 PM
I am confident and believe after looking at the movement of the bitcoin so quick and soar at this time, making his high value price bitcoin is already approaching the numbers $3000 as possible until the end of the month it will certainly happen because now only bitcoin reach $2800 Wink
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
June 12, 2017, 12:24:20 PM
Pretty much all coins are in the red except ether. This coin is becoming quite the pain in the ass for me Cry
The ether bubble has gotta pop soon.
Last night many times we hit 2998.98 on coinbase. Sooo close

We still don't know why bitcoin is not breaking into the $3000 price wall, but we all know that it will, it just making a huge swing before it strikes. We can't just say that the price of ether is just a bubble, and I think that is a good thing because these is the first year where bitcoin has it's own rival. Most of other digital currencies can't follow bitcoin.

Competition is always a good thing. Bitcoin now occupies a monopoly position in the crypto currency market. And so we feel some inconvenience with the transactions. Maybe if bitcoin has a competitor, bitcoin will be improved
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
June 12, 2017, 10:21:59 AM
Pretty much all coins are in the red except ether. This coin is becoming quite the pain in the ass for me Cry

We still don't know why bitcoin is not breaking into the $3000 price wall, but we all know that it will, it just making a huge swing before it strikes. We can't just say that the price of ether is just a bubble, and I think that is a good thing because these is the first year where bitcoin has it's own rival. Most of other digital currencies can't follow bitcoin.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
June 12, 2017, 10:04:25 AM
Why is it bitcoin  having a hard time passing the 3000$ wall?  Do you know whats the reason behind this undestructible  wall, or bitcoin already reached its highest price .whats your opinion about this?
Just dont be too fast mate, just like the saying slowly but surely. Maybe after a week or two will see bitcoins price get up to $3k. Bitcoin is just getting ready to pump again and just preparing some pushing power fron us, especially those whales. Dont worry will be on that price soon.
Bitcoin is known for steady growth. So, people should have patience. We will surely gonna reach $3k soon. This type of bitcoin growth is genuine and doesn't end into tears.

Well there's another correction happened and that is just a normal move for bitcoin. Once other investors started to come in and buy bitcoin for their chasing of potential lose for sure we will see bitcoin hit the barrier of $3k. So my suggestion just don't hesitate and just keep on holding as we will see the price reach it very soon.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
June 12, 2017, 09:44:34 AM
I think there are still many opportunities to stay higher than 3000USD. Wall 3000USD is not for a reason, this is a strategy that is usually done by investors and traders. They do this strategy to take a chance. Besides that the demand for bitcoin in the market is the reason for the rise and decrease of bitcoin price.
Activity: 165
Merit: 101
June 12, 2017, 09:29:44 AM
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
June 12, 2017, 09:10:08 AM
Did you see the price today this time we are experience of price hit at $2,900 but after few hours ago there a large dump happen and the price was crash back to $2,700 value and i think $3,000 value it takes longer time to reach this price..
Hope this end of this month we will see a good movement and see more stable at $2,900..
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
June 12, 2017, 08:27:39 AM
Those that were waiting for a correction are getting even more frustrated. Cheesy

I do not, because most of them are stored in altcoins and during these six months got good profit.
But I understand that it will end soon. I'm not even sure that the $4000 will be taken this year.  Smiley

Indeed for now because of the ever-changing price of bitcoin movement of the bitcoin unstable thus making erratic market price, but I believe and trust must be the price of the bitcoin numbers broke through the $3000 later this month may even penetrate the numbers $5000 bitcoin later this year or gifts for Christmas this year
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
June 12, 2017, 06:48:51 AM
Just dont be too fast mate, just like the saying slowly but surely. Maybe after a week or two will see bitcoins price get up to $3k. Bitcoin is just getting ready to pump again and just preparing some pushing power fron us, especially those whales. Dont worry will be on that price soon.
Bitcoin is known for steady growth. So, people should have patience. We will surely gonna reach $3k soon. This type of bitcoin growth is genuine and doesn't end into tears.
Bitcoin increased +200% this year alone, and you call that steady growth? Steady growth is when the price more or less increases like 50-100% in a full year.

It has been a wild rally that not many people here could have seen coming. That being said, I have no doubt that we'll break through the $3000 mark this year, but I don't mind it stretching out all the way to the end of this year.

I like to see some steady growth instead of the rushing to constantly higher levels. Don't forget that we have to maintain these levels as well, and sustainability forms gradually.
Activity: 546
kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots
June 12, 2017, 06:33:01 AM
Bitcoin just went past the three thousand dollar barrier for some time and could not hold for a longer time and went down a bit after that,i hope we could see a good healthy rally which could surpass the barrier in the coming weeks,i am sure once it breaks and holds for some time we could reach $3500 in no time.
Activity: 644
June 12, 2017, 06:29:17 AM
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
June 12, 2017, 05:18:09 AM
Any minute now, don't know yet what am I going to do with this price.
Pages:
Jump to: