Pages:
Author

Topic: [+$300,000 BOUNTY] BITXOXO.EXCHANGE FASTEST GROWING CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - page 17. (Read 3527 times)

copper member
Activity: 547
Merit: 0
Great team. I reserve for the linkedln campaign. Goodluck
Activity: 154
Great concept. Team are really dedicated to their work this will gain success in the future. Many more to come
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Very interesting project because all in one single platform, I am confident this is going to be a sold out project, so it's good to participate early. I look forward this project!
Activity: 140
The Project BITXOXO EXCHANGE  it's been a tectonic effect each and everyone looking forward for feature investment to have a good profitable that everyone getting interested to be part of this Project i love the concept of this project keep it up good job i think more update from this project.
Activity: 280
until when the bounty will last? and no signature campaign? I will check the bounty and join thank you for giving an opportunity to participate in this project.
They don't have bounty or airdrops as of now, let's subscribe to their social media accounts and also keep an eye on their website for more information.
Activity: 112
Im so lucky i found this bounty thread i been looking for this because i believe in this ico now i can join hope its never to late
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
Activity: 448
Merit: 11
Menager not even check the website bounty0x in windows firefox,chrome not open is only white page,better report here.
Activity: 616
Merit: 18
📱CARTESI 📱INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS
Is there signature campaign? Im looking for one and I found your project is the right choice. And how much do you allocate in your bounty?
Activity: 231
until when the bounty will last? and no signature campaign? I will check the bounty and join thank you for giving an opportunity to participate in this project.
Activity: 112
The indias top bitcoin exchanger so glad they launch their ico the next level is waiting now bitxoxo will be known globaly because of its fast secure and reliable service
Activity: 280
Does your team provides bounty signatue campaign? I'm really interested on investing my time to your platform. Also, how much do you allocate for your coin to bounty? thankyou guys.
Activity: 210
Activity: 305
Merit: 1
0x70DB374c2E27D18f9d1D17D5B5a1429cA891e279
Пoдcкaжитe, нaгpaдa (к пpимepy Facebook) зa кaждый peпocт 5 тoкeнoв? 5 peпocтoв знaчит 25 тoкeнoв? И тoкeны бyдyт зaчиcлятьcя кaждyю нeдeлю или в кoнцe бayнти? Taблицy yчacтия нaйти нe мoгy...
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
trusted
Hi sir, reserved spanish translation campaign

My portofolio : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1v49jKifX-ogeUDBQISNl_0pB3GmI5NDDHjepgtCHNdg/edit?usp=drivesdk

please respon ...
Thanks

My telegram @ujangsaif
U20
Activity: 546
Merit: 103
CAT.EX Exchange
hi,

I would like to reserve Turkish translate.

-Graduated from Universty of Economics in
international Relation and European Union.
-Education languages was fully English.

Translation portfolio;

-FreeZone Bounty
-FreeZone ANN
-Bitnation Website Translation

Profile Link :https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=966057
telegram: @YouFollow
Eth Address: 0x0094BFEEB5567e7D29506EB4299a48fA539d8f80

Best Regards
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
"1 XOXO = $2 at ICO price" Huh

Developers live in a different reality. Grin
Nobody will invest in your project at this price.
Before you do something, it is necessary to think well.
Activity: 82
Your bounty listed at http://bountylist.ru, If you need advertising, write to us - [email protected]
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
when week starts and finish?
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1655
To the Moon
Pages:
Jump to: