Pages:
Author

Topic: ~320GH/s SHA256 90 day lease, ends 7th Feb - 9PM GMT - page 2. (Read 1615 times)

Activity: 467
Merit: 250
1 BTC
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Welcome to my second hardware lease of the week, this time up for grabs is a ~320GH/s KNC Saturn for a 90 day term.

Since I do not pay electricity costs (much to the dismay of my landlord I'm sure) I am offering this lease at a rate that is equitable for both parties, I get instant capital which will be used to buy additional hardware, you get a steady income of coins which total significantly more than the investment by the end of the lease.

Just received the miner this morning so it hasn't been running for a full 12 hours, here are the stats so far;

I am expecting it to average ~330gh/s for the 12 hour statistics, and will add another screenshot tonight once confirmed.

According to http://www.vnbitcoin.org/bitcoincalculator.php this Saturn will generate ~$2769.79 within 90 days, that is ~3.3 bitcoin at preev.com rates.

The starting bid of the auction is 0.5 BTC
The minimum bid increment is 0.05 BTC
The buy it now price for this lease is 2.3 BTC

Therefore at the buy it now price you stand to make 1 BTC profit by the end of the 90 day lease, not including any extra due to downtime (explained below)

Downtime will be reimbursed as follows, for every hour of down time, the loss will be reimbursed x1.5 running on a second saturn, this new saturn arrives next week and should clock roughly equal to the one I already have. Hence if the saturn experienced 1 hour downtime in a week, I will dedicate my second saturn to your worker details for 1.5 hours. Downtime will be calculated weekly based on pool statistics (preferably eligius).

Auction ends at 9PM GMT on Friday 7th of January.
Pages:
Jump to: