Pages:
Author

Topic: 325btc with loads of topics - page 2. (Read 428 times)

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
April 12, 2022, 06:45:03 AM
I got frustrated today and checked his topic history, when I check the first page which consists of his first 20 posts, the 20th topic which is the last topic on his post history first page was posted on the 8th of this month which was four days ago. Most of his topyic do not fall under high post quality.

You don't need to be frustrated by users like this. the forum is full of similar spammers, each is boring in its own way. various discussion sections as if they were destined for spam or filling a signature quota. There everyone can write nonsense and not be considered offtopic.
Ignoring is the best solution, it is even more effective in such cases where the spammer is often the initiator of the topic. I wouldn't bother if some of the high-ranking members ever wrote a post there, it is mostly a coincidence and is valued as a statistical error.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
April 12, 2022, 06:08:01 AM
I do not know what he is trying to achieve
[~snip~]
I find it hard to post to his thread because of low quality of how his topics are

Some possible ideas:

* fishing for merit: one who creates a topic rising valid points gets merit
* trying to rank up fast - maybe for earning money, maybe for selling the account
* help another account(s) enter into more or less valid discussions to make his signature quota

I highly agree about the low quality. Maybe that's the reason he's on my ignore list for some while already.
Maybe he should be constantly reported for spam? I don't know, it may be debatable, since I've seen worse too.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 162
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
April 12, 2022, 06:00:40 AM
I don't think there's any prohibition against someone creating a topic (even daily) if you're really bothered, I suggest just adding that member to your ignore list.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1094
April 12, 2022, 05:57:02 AM
I have been noticing 325btc posting loads of topics daily. I do not know what he is trying to achieve, probably user with the highest number of topics. I have found it hard to post to his topic because they are of low quality. I got frustrated today and checked his topic history, when I check the first page which consists of his first 20 posts, the 20th topic which is the last topic on his post history first page was posted on the 8th of this month which was four days ago. Most of his topyic do not fall under high post quality.

I know he is posting like a person that would be reported but his low quality topics may not be deleted, also some people with high quality posts might have posted to his topic. The best can just be to put the user on ignore for now. I want to direct this to 325btc himself, stop bursting economic board and other boards with low quality posts, I can see the energy if you want to post, fewer topics with quality can award merit than just multiple posting.

If 325btc continues like this, I think this is not helping this forum, I find it hard to post to his thread because of low quality of how his topics are. I may later put him on ignore if he do not listen but best to moderators to concentrate on this account which is the other reason I created this thread.
Pages:
Jump to: