Pages:
Author

Topic: 33000 unconfirmed transactions, OMG!, what happened?? - page 2. (Read 2110 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 505
33000 unconfirmed transactions! OMG!!
did i miss something? . did something happen lately i don't know about?, i have never seen 33000 unconfirmed transactions, ever.

Yes that is happen to me when the time i withdraw in trading site almost 2 days my withdraw stuck. And i dont know when it creadit to my wallet very bad happen. That is twice happen to me the one almost 3 days.

Well thats not good but it is just someone is spamming in the bitcoin network thats why almost a thousand unconfirmed transactions but bitcoin network could handle that thing so no need to worry but we can know that it will lead to delays. So lets just stay, watch and chill.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Transactions getting stuck, users can't send coins, and yet the price continues to go up?
WTF is going on with the price of BTC right now?  Huh
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014
Some entity is spamming the network with thousands of transactions.
Even if that is true, that would not be a problem if bitcoin network wasn't saturated already... that attack wouldn't succeed then, but it did :/.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Invulner
did i miss something? . did something happen lately i don't know about?, i have never seen 33000 unconfirmed transactions, ever.

Nup. Just the usual blockchain spam of small inputs. Don't worry, it'll be gone soon. However don't expect too much from the blockchain from this very moment, as even if you pay the required fees to get "very high priority" status on blockchain.info, you may still have to wait over 24 hours to get a single confirmation on your bitcoin transaction. I suggest you look at paying double the usual fees, and using more aged coins instead of newer ones.

All the best to you.
Activity: 490
Merit: 520
Chances are it is someone spamming the network to be honest, a majority of the time that's the issue anyways.

If there is ever a sudden surge in transaction volume, chances are it means someone is spamming the network with transactions of some form or another.

Unless the value of Bitcoin starts changing rapidly, that's the only scenario where I can see a surge in transaction volume.
Activity: 910
Merit: 507

Yes that is happen to me when the time i withdraw in trading site almost 2 days my withdraw stuck. And i dont know when it creadit to my wallet very bad happen. That is twice happen to me the one almost 3 days.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
I've been seeing a lot of people on bitcoin gambling sites complaining about their inability to withdraw or deposit funds quickly because their transactions are just getting stuck in an already-clogged blockchain. Something's gotta change one way or another.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
One of my payment got stuck in this and not confirmed since yesterday. It is almost 24 hours already.

I had contacted the sender, but they said they couldn't do anything because of it, not their problem. I have to wait and see how long it takes. It is a good example that bitcoin transactions not always fast compared to traditional way of sending money because now I don't know when I will receive my coins and no one can answer that question correctly.

Thanks!
I thought it was some sort of attack or something.
i was just paying some debts and buying things with bitcoins and got worried, but every TX i send was accepted in the first block so yeah, you are right... as soon as we pay a decent fee, we are ok Smiley

thanks again Smiley
I'll go grab a beer now  Grin
indkt.

This is the problem with blockchain. You shouldn't ask the sender to choose the fee instead fix some minimum fee to transfer money then give equal preference for all transactions and should do first come first serve basis.
Activity: 710
Merit: 502
Thanks!
I thought it was some sort of attack or something.
i was just paying some debts and buying things with bitcoins and got worried, but every TX i send was accepted in the first block so yeah, you are right... as soon as we pay a decent fee, we are ok Smiley

thanks again Smiley
I'll go grab a beer now  Grin
indkt.
Activity: 994
It happened just last week too but I think it was half that amount.
33,000 is a huge number especially when one of them is yours.
Just like mine are. Angry
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1010
Some entity is spamming the network with thousands of transactions.

Don't worry, the 1MB anti-spam feature is doing it's job protecting every Bitcoin user now and forever by preventing this entity's spam from bloating the block chain. They know this, will give up soon, and everything will return to normal.

If you need a fast confirmation in the meantime, simply pay a higher fee than the spam.
Activity: 710

Pages:
Jump to: