Pages:
Author

Topic: $ 3400 is the lowest bottom? (Read 969 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
December 21, 2018, 09:31:47 AM
Well its good to see that the price is going up slowly, it is somewhat spiky but I am glad to see that the price took a lot of ups in the past days, it started on December 17 and up until now, I think that its gonna be a great year ended if the price continues to be like this until even the year 2019 starts, lets all hope for BTC to go back where it was last January. 
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106
December 21, 2018, 08:35:40 AM
a week has passed and it looks like 3200$ was the bottom
at least we are experiencing a mini bull run now
and the prices are dancing around 4100-4200 mark, which is effectively a 1000$ higher than  a week ago
Bitstamp's low was 3122.28, while Bitfinex recorded a 3215.2 $ bottom
lets wait till the end of the year and hope that the price doesn't fall back to 3000$ and the bulls keep momentum right until the February's ETF timing
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 15, 2018, 08:59:28 AM
3200 dollars price is bottom price for the bitcoin now and I hope it will not down more because it is not good for us if they continue panic selling. We don't know what is lowest bottom before end of this year and we don't like to see very low.

Well well well. It went close to 3.1k flat today. It seems that the market is rushing a deadline towards an all time low for this year lol. Better to stop making speculations for this year because it always goes against what we expect.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
December 15, 2018, 07:25:51 AM
It's obvious that we have seen the price goes below $3400 so its not the lowest bottom. Its a bit disappointing to see the price goes around the $3K mark and every one is very nervous so it goes below that price.

If we touch $3K and the support levels collapses then we might see another massive round of sell-offs that will put the price to $2K, again, its scary to think about it because the same time last year we have touch $19K. So let's see how it goes and hope that my prediction is wrong.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
December 15, 2018, 07:02:50 AM
and here we are several days later testing 3200-3300 lows
unfortunately (or fortunately for some) the price doesn't  seem to stabilise and is going down slowly but surely
we do see lower volumes though , so it could not be as volatile as before, but the bear trend is pretty obvious
it will take some big event to break the trend and get some big buyers on board
This trend is very difficult to predict, in my opinion that we cannot get a comfortable situation in investing.
But for anyone who dares to take risks, he will have the opportunity to make a profit.
Crypto market is very difficult to predict, we can only hope that the situation will be much better tomorrow.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
December 15, 2018, 03:00:24 AM
3200 dollars price is bottom price for the bitcoin now and I hope it will not down more because it is not good for us if they continue panic selling. We don't know what is lowest bottom before end of this year and we don't like to see very low.
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106
December 14, 2018, 10:30:28 AM
and here we are several days later testing 3200-3300 lows
unfortunately (or fortunately for some) the price doesn't  seem to stabilise and is going down slowly but surely
we do see lower volumes though , so it could not be as volatile as before, but the bear trend is pretty obvious
it will take some big event to break the trend and get some big buyers on board
copper member
Activity: 409
Merit: 1
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
December 13, 2018, 09:39:41 AM
It seems that nobody knows for sure the lowest price of bitcoin, the market is weak for now and will be able to make the price of bitcoin weaken and fall further. When the price gets lower it will give you the opportunity to buy at a low price.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
December 12, 2018, 08:26:46 PM
In my opinion, the dip is not over yet. While that is true that some speculations expect more dip up until the level of $2000, I think we can expect a lower rate. This is very frustrating as some people are actually looking forward to a bull run (predicted some time mid year) but never happened at all. So what we can do now is just to wait until this is finished and it will hit its lowest before we  make an investment.
Activity: 714
Merit: 103
December 12, 2018, 01:41:20 AM
honestly I never thought if the price of bitcoin would go down so far, first I was very sure if the bitcoin would not fall below $ 4k. this is really beyond my expectations.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 180
Chainjoes.com
December 12, 2018, 01:37:50 AM
All price predictions for Bitcoin seem to be very negative at this time. I used to rely on technical analysis and various information to give a article: bitcoin will return $ 1500. It seems that a lot of optimists think that $ 4800 would be the bottom. But after a month, at this moment it seems $ 1500 is absolutely possible. Tell me the price lowest bitcoin you ever thought would be how much $?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-will-return-1500-5071669
There are predictions that Bitcoin will continue to fall until February of the next year and its price will be around $ 2,000. Therefore, its current price of about $ 3,400 may not yet be its price bottom. What will happen in reality, let's see, because it is impossible to predict the behavior of Bitcoin and the rest of the cryptocurrency. Although we can already say that the growth of the cryptocurrency market this year will not be.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521
December 12, 2018, 12:02:29 AM
$3k is the bottom. any lower and it will not make any sense to ever hodl in the future. if price is going to retrace to where the bull market starts everyone will just keep cashing out there will be zero incentive to hodl if you can eventually buy your position back after a 90% retrace after every bull market.

A 90% loss in value after a 12,900% gain isn't really that bad. Remember where the last market bottom was: the $150 level in 2015. As long as price remains above the 2015 lows, the long term uptrend (higher highs, higher lows) will technically be intact. That's a far cry from $1,500 or the $2,000s which would be fairly reasonable.

If we incorporate Elliott Wave, then maintaining the bullish super cycle entails remaining above the 2013 highs ($1,200 level). I'm hoping to see $3K hold, but I won't become pessimistic until we are sub-$1,200.
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
PUFFY FINANCE
December 11, 2018, 07:20:26 PM
All price predictions for Bitcoin seem to be very negative at this time. I used to rely on technical analysis and various information to give a article: bitcoin will return $ 1500. It seems that a lot of optimists think that $ 4800 would be the bottom. But after a month, at this moment it seems $ 1500 is absolutely possible. Tell me the price lowest bitcoin you ever thought would be how much $?

I think the bitcoin price will bottom at $2k+ at the lowest. And I don't think the bitcoin price will drop further below $2k no matter the market situation.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
December 11, 2018, 11:36:06 AM

Just a few weeks ago I thought that we were already on the bottom and then bitcoin surprises me like it always does so I'm not really sure where the real bottom is but what I'm sure is that we have probably not reached it yet so we need to be prepared because it is very likely that the price of bitcoin is going to keep going down for a very long time and there is nothing we can do to prevent that.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
December 10, 2018, 04:56:14 PM
We might see another different bottom if the market loses its final support but I hope things would have changed by next year. I am excited to see the result of ETF and bakkt if these two could make a move at the market. So, for now, we will only be seeing the $3000+ as a bottom, i hope it would continue to rise next year.
copper member
Activity: 228
Merit: 23
December 10, 2018, 04:04:48 PM
$3k is the bottom. any lower and it will not make any sense to ever hodl in the future. if price is going to retrace to where the bull market starts everyone will just keep cashing out there will be zero incentive to hodl if you can eventually buy your position back after a 90% retrace after every bull market.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
December 10, 2018, 10:34:08 AM

It's unpredictable and I don't believe on those TA because the mood of the investors are align with the market situation. Panic investors will sell their coins even at lower price and buyers will wait at the right price. Indeed if few demand then price will suffer to hit bottom.
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
December 10, 2018, 09:57:12 AM
Who knows? We will know when it become happened.

As far as I know the prices reached $3300 and little bit lower so the bottom level was breached further according to your technical analysis so we don't have to follow TA always.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 342
December 10, 2018, 08:57:52 AM
Yes, it may be the bottom for Bitcoin price. But we can't sure when it will the rise up again for new ATH! But now it is too early to say anything.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
December 10, 2018, 08:49:05 AM

Absolute lowest price is zero!

However many point to $1500 as being the next floor to show any stability.

So most likely we drop to $1500 for ~ year , and then the Market place decides if BTC dies or pumps.
The deciding factor in that choice is : will be is their any real adoption by the populace.

Cool

FYI:
We have already dropped below $3300.

i think 2500 is lowest point in btc.
it cant go below because of the costs.
and it will drop bottom on last days of year.

and it will start to climb.
Pages:
Jump to: