Pages:
Author

Topic: $350 is the new barrier? - page 2. (Read 5734 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
June 07, 2016, 10:34:47 AM

The halving price already seem to be set in. Which means the price will float around the 450 if you ask me. But yes the halving is coming and there are still a lot of things that can be happen. For example testing where the real support is (probably somewhere in the 320 - 350 area)

No it's nothing to do with the halving. It is the effect of manipulation that Chinese started in some of the big exchanges.

No way halving will give bumps to the recent price rally without the activity of the CN manipulators.

The recent rise of the bitcoin price is good for the sales of the new Bitmain S9 miners. So it could be caused by the Chinese.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
June 01, 2016, 02:14:34 PM

The halving price already seem to be set in. Which means the price will float around the 450 if you ask me. But yes the halving is coming and there are still a lot of things that can be happen. For example testing where the real support is (probably somewhere in the 320 - 350 area)

No it's nothing to do with the halving. It is the effect of manipulation that Chinese started in some of the big exchanges.

No way halving will give bumps to the recent price rally without the activity of the CN manipulators.
Activity: 249
Merit: 100
June 01, 2016, 05:29:47 AM
I think that it will reach in the end of the year that the value will be around some $500 and that is because the value was already stable for a long time and it have to change soon.
And the halving is also coming so that can be nice for the most people that is waiting for a nice price increase.

That is right. The longer the consolidation time, the higher the price will be after the consolidation.

The price is over $530 now. There is a possibility that the bitcoin will trade in a new range, $100 higher than the previous range.

The bitcoin price is still around $520 in several exchanges. So there is no small dump of the bitcoins.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
May 29, 2016, 03:30:24 PM
I think that it will reach in the end of the year that the value will be around some $500 and that is because the value was already stable for a long time and it have to change soon.
And the halving is also coming so that can be nice for the most people that is waiting for a nice price increase.

That is right. The longer the consolidation time, the higher the price will be after the consolidation.

The price is over $530 now. There is a possibility that the bitcoin will trade in a new range, $100 higher than the previous range.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
May 26, 2016, 03:15:00 PM

Activity: 30
May 26, 2016, 02:37:24 PM

Activity: 364
May 20, 2016, 04:05:19 AM
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
May 19, 2016, 06:20:02 PM
The bitcoin price shall not drop below $350 for the foreseeable future. The price has been stable above $400.

It can and it will if whales start dumping to get real panic going through the market. Perhaps it will happen after the block halving as people will get disappointed because the halving didn't bring much growth in the price, and that's what whales will use to get people into panic mode. People being disappointed about the price, plus whales dumping the price down to below $400 levels will push a strong earthquake into the market.
xht
Activity: 462
hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!
May 19, 2016, 05:42:12 PM
not sure about it because the price can fall down anytime and maybe the price can down much more than we have seen before.
Activity: 30
May 19, 2016, 03:17:47 PM
The bitcoin price shall not drop below $350 for the foreseeable future. The price has been stable above $400.
Activity: 350
May 10, 2016, 03:32:59 AM
445$ is the new barrier at the moment, no one could beat this stable price ,,unless all of us will try to sell our stored bitcoins,

For now it seems the $435 level is the barrier as it didn't go below that on all exchanges yesterday. We don't know what will happen in the next days with the price. It may go down even further.
As you can see you saw that the value was stable for a long time and there was many people that dont like that and that is quite logic because they want to earn profit with it.
But now you also see that the value is going to be more worth and that is perfect for the people who already have Bitcoin.
Activity: 24
May 10, 2016, 03:08:02 AM
It was the barrier for a long time but we have finally surpassed that barrier. When the price was around $350 it was not a fun time on Bitcoin because there was not that much happening. I am glad that we are now on our way to $500.

I think the $475 is the new barrier. We have tried to pass it several time, all failed. If it is surpassed, we will reach $500.
Activity: 364
May 03, 2016, 05:43:53 AM
It was the barrier for a long time but we have finally surpassed that barrier. When the price was around $350 it was not a fun time on Bitcoin because there was not that much happening. I am glad that we are now on our way to $500.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
April 28, 2016, 01:18:44 PM
445$ is the new barrier at the moment, no one could beat this stable price ,,unless all of us will try to sell our stored bitcoins,

For now it seems the $435 level is the barrier as it didn't go below that on all exchanges yesterday. We don't know what will happen in the next days with the price. It may go down even further.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213
April 28, 2016, 01:15:10 PM

I too think this sudden fall happened just to increase the circulation. Circulation happens only if we sell or use the accumulated bitcoin as quoted by above buddy. Soon after days we can see the rise when half of the accumulation gets released.
Activity: 336
April 28, 2016, 12:48:25 PM
We will not go to that low as you can see now you see also that the value is not even reducing so that is quite nice for Bitcoin itself and the most are hoping that the value will be more soon.
And they want that because they want to earn some profit with it and that should be perfect for them.
Activity: 210
April 28, 2016, 12:10:40 PM
Activity: 249
April 28, 2016, 12:04:19 PM
The price is trading between $468 to $436 in the last week. So the range of trading has moved up a bit.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
April 26, 2016, 07:32:41 AM

Yes we saw a good price rise in the previous weeks. The price staggered around $400 for few days and now started moving indicating the start of halving, hope $400 will be the barrier and not below.

Actually $400 is really stabilized by the early quarter of the year if only Mike Hearn's drama didn't enter the scene also with the Cryptsy issues. If that bad news didn't happen maybe we are in $500 now and how much more before halving.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
April 26, 2016, 07:27:08 AM
$500 is the next barrier for bitcoins.
It will be done within 15 days  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: