Pages:
Author

Topic: Ф365Coin - Your daily currency. ★0% Premine★ SHA3 Keccak Poll Added! - page 36. (Read 148465 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Exactly, just 150 votes and we will overtake Coin2!!!
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Reward System: Full Stratum/Vardiff system with PROP
Server Location: Europe
Pro Hardware: 10 Gb fiber optic connection
Storage: Fast ZFS based environment with SSD cache and 32 disks.
CPU: Xeon 64bit / 32 CPU cores
Ram: 128 GB RAM.
Fee: 0%

Join us, give us your hashes! it will be worth!

---> MINGOPOOL <---

Hi,
Few days ago tried to manual withdraw. After waited about 1 day the coins never arrived at my bittrex. So i tried again then it said there is a manual withdraw in process. SO, i email the support. After waited for about a day (again) no reply from the support and nothing came up in my bittrex wallet. So i tried the manual withdraw again because i saw the coins are still there. The response was the same, there's a manual withdraw in process. Then yesterday i tried to login and mingopool said my account is locked  Huh Huh Huh and been waiting for the email to unlock the account until now.

So, Mingopool...can you explain this ?
Thanks

My account name = bitcoin forum name. If you need my email used for registering PM me.

Your account is now unlocked. Try do to it now

Sorry for the problems! if you still cant withdraw pm me with your user and adress

Thank you
Activity: 13

http://kivan.no-ip.org:8889/365/mingopool-logo.png

---> MINGOPOOL <---

Hi,
Few days ago tried to manual withdraw. After waited about 1 day the coins never arrived at my bittrex. So i tried again then it said there is a manual withdraw in process. SO, i email the support. After waited for about a day (again) no reply from the support and nothing came up in my bittrex wallet. So i tried the manual withdraw again because i saw the coins are still there. The response was the same, there's a manual withdraw in process. Then yesterday i tried to login and mingopool said my account is locked  Huh Huh Huh and been waiting for the email to unlock the account until now.

So, Mingopool...can you explain this ?
Thanks

My account name = bitcoin forum name. If you need my email used for registering PM me.
Everybody keep voting! Only together we can reach MintPal! Wink
Activity: 50
And we have new record  ! Smiley2200 daily votes. Even that was weekend we did it Smiley

We are close to achieve 5th place tomorrow - however we should make at least 2500 votes to be safe as MEOW is pushing us - they did 2500 votes today.

Have no fear, we will be in TOP 3 very soon Smiley
Activity: 56
Activity: 315
As I promised - daily report below Smiley

We didn't break our record (2000 Votes) but we are close !! Today we have 1900 votes - in my opinion this is great result as we have weekend. I believe we will see much more votes since Monday.

We are on very good track to be on 5th place during Monday! Smiley

sorry, ThreeSixFive got me drunk friday night and I missed a few clicks.. I'm back in action now~!!!
As I promised - daily report below Smiley

We didn't break our record (2000 Votes) but we are close !! Today we have 1900 votes - in my opinion this is great result as we have weekend. I believe we will see much more votes since Monday.

We are on very good track to be on 5th place during Monday! Smiley
Coin2 is our target for next 48 hours Smiley plus one coin will go to the market on Monday so we hit next place up !
We are so close to Coin2 - need more vote! Wink
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
365Coin has been added to AllCrypt.com!
Activity: 414
Merit: 250
Thank you all.

That's really constructive to see there're a planty of people taking measures to do the same as you do.

Current profit ratio: 3.27$/Day.

2nd result following to cointweak.com

We have already hit 7th place! Amazing! Cheesy

1st place coming soon Wink
We are going to hit 7th place. perhaps 1-2 hour Smiley

Good news - today we hit also 2000 votes ! Every day we have more daily votes. If we can keep that trend - 60k will be ours soon Smiley Good job folks !

I will place next summary tomorrow on the same time Smiley
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
NAV Coin [NAV]
Let's jump today on the 7th position in the MINTPAL voting!  Wink Just 200 votes more, keep voting people!  Cheesy
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

---> MINGOPOOL <---
scs
Activity: 8
365 daily profit: 3,06$

First time 365 made aggregate Vol above 10 BTC / 24h

According to www.bittrex.com, www.cryptoaltex.com

Another good news is that 365 will be listed on Cryptsy voting list. As mentioned Cryptsy is one of the biggest and well-known market. That's why 365 are comin' to the first league of cryptocurrencies! That's amazing sign that someone else appreciated 365.

In any question, please fell free to let 365 know your opinion here.

Great news, we're looking forward to be on Craptsy Smiley, good days for 365 coin are much closer with this news.. to the moon  Grin
Activity: 56
For a month as it enters the ASIC SCRYPT Miner 250MH / s per GPU will remain just keccak and scrypt-n, then faster your excavator you switch to this type of currency, the more you earn. 365 is keccak so shovels in hand;-)
Activity: 132
365 daily profit: 3,06$

First time 365 made aggregate Vol above 10 BTC / 24h

According to www.bittrex.com, www.cryptoaltex.com

Another good news is that 365 will be listed on Cryptsy voting list. As mentioned Cryptsy is one of the biggest and well-known market. That's why 365 are comin' to the first league of cryptocurrencies! That's amazing sign that someone else appreciated 365.

In any question, please fell free to let 365 know your opinion here.

wow, this is nice
Pages:
Jump to: