Pages:
Author

Topic: Ф365Coin - Your daily currency. ★0% Premine★ SHA3 Keccak Poll Added! - page 95. (Read 148465 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Still the same old fkin story , I am fed up problem at launch and dev mining like crazy, enough for today after heavycoin another shit!
Is there any dev with experience that would like to join me for a real project that will make a fairer coin for everybody? Pleas PM me I have great ideas but need a programmer/dev.
See you

That's what happen when a coin is launched by "I'M NOT DEV" guy...
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
Could anyone tell me what kind of hashrate I should be getting on a 7970?

I've never mined keccak before.

350kHps
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Activity: 42

10GHS
Activity: 294
Hey dev! Good job letting us all know the problem.

They're probably running around with their hair on fire trying to figure out why the nodes aren't working, and scrambling to set up new nodes.  Which is why the 250 block no-reward is a great idea.

Careful, you were very close to using logic there instead of baseless complaining.

Like the way u think!
Activity: 9

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Still the same old fkin story , I am fed up problem at launch and dev mining like crazy, enough for today after heavycoin another shit!
Is there any dev with experience that would like to join me for a real project that will make a fairer coin for everybody? Pleas PM me I have great ideas but need a programmer/dev.
See you

you are mad Smiley you even dont read the first post. THERE IS NO FUCKING REWARD FOR FIRST BLOCKS Cheesy
Activity: 96

They're probably running around with their hair on fire trying to figure out why the nodes aren't working, and scrambling to set up new nodes.  Which is why the 250 block no-reward is a great idea.

Careful, you were very close to using logic there instead of baseless complaining.
Activity: 164
Activity: 279
Not a single block has been mined.

18:21 <@ThreeSixFive> stand by
Because?HuhHuh/
Activity: 27
See you
Activity: 36
Just pointing this out

Blocks 0-250 are 0 reward
Blocks 251-500 are double reward to catch up

at 60 sec block times, that a little over 4 hours before rewards start.

Everyone calm down. Once wallet syncs and we are on block <100 youll feel much better.

Cool
Activity: 238

WE NEED NODES!!!
Activity: 98

nodes?
Activity: 1764
Merit: 570
Twitter\X @AlexKosa1

why ?
ROUGH ESTIMATE ON TIME
GOT SHIT TO DO CAN BE SITTING HEAR FOR HOURS
Activity: 98

Activity: 112

NODES

NODESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Activity: 308
be interesting to see how many blocks have been mined when the nodes are finally released.

Way about 250 is my guess  Roll Eyes

That'll be about four hours from now if your suspicions are true.  Smiley

So co-opt it.  Post *your" nodes, and have others do the same.  Chain with the most hashes wins after all.
Pages:
Jump to: