Pages:
Author

Topic: 3D Printed PSA, MNT, BGS and CGC Graded Card and Slab Holders - page 2. (Read 690 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 309
I love technology.
Hi and thanks to @MoparMiningLLC for letting me know about this thread & service. 

I'm looking to get some cards graded and was wondering if they fit PCGS "slabbed" coins - coins that have been graded and encapsulated.

I have two different sizes, one a shall we say "ordinary" size coin holder and a second for oversized coins that are the same width but are slightly fatter holders.  Not sure how many I'd like to get, but thought I'd ask about them first.

Regards,

Hey Timelord2067,

Sorry I don't have an answer if PCGS slabbed coins fit. They are not designed for those slabs so I would not recommend them.

If you are looking for custom stands speak with Mopar again.

Spazzer
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 2218
💲🏎️💨🚓
Hi and thanks to @MoparMiningLLC for letting me know about this thread & service. 

I'm looking to get some cards graded and was wondering if they fit PCGS "slabbed" coins - coins that have been graded and encapsulated.

I have two different sizes, one a shall we say "ordinary" size coin holder and a second for oversized coins that are the same width but are slightly fatter holders.  Not sure how many I'd like to get, but thought I'd ask about them first.

Regards,
I love technology.
Turned on real-time rates for international. Your best bet is to still contact me directly.
Activity: 570
Merit: 82
Have you thought of having a company make them for you via injection molding?

yes the set up cost is astounding. but if it grew to be a lot more than what it is now, that might be the way to go. The thing is here there is not one stand that fits all - there are the 4 for spazzer and then at least 4-5 more that I can make - so take that huge set up fee that comes with injection molding and multiply it by 8 to 9 times. Maybe they would give a discount but would still be a huge fee.

Right on. Thanks for sharing and good luck, they look great!
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 2224
EIN: 82-3893490

yes the set up cost is astounding. but if it grew to be a lot more than what it is now, that might be the way to go. The thing is here there is not one stand that fits all - there are the 4 for spazzer and then at least 4-5 more that I can make - so take that huge set up fee that comes with injection molding and multiply it by 8 to 9 times. Maybe they would give a discount but would still be a huge fee.
legendary
Haha, nice job Mopar. Maybe a holder for ICG/ANACS graded coins next? 😛

I have a few others in the works:

Two different BalletCrypto - one landscape for card in the plastic case and one portrait for the card in the plastic case and sleeve (these should also work for other credit card sized collectible items that are in the ballet sleeves).

ANACS - I have 2 ANACS slabbed coins to use for template

ICG - I need to talk to Anonymousminer about getting one of my coins graded or getting an empty slab

BCW ungraded card slabs - like what holds the A&G crypto cards.

I can also do any others - I just need an empty slab as a template - or at least very accurate dimensions/specs for the slab.

My priority is getting/keeping Spazzer stocked up. And that is why I will be ordering more printers soon Smiley
Haha, nice job Mopar. Maybe a holder for ICG/ANACS graded coins next? 😛
legendary
thank you! This has definitely evolved - I started with just one printer and now have 7 running 24/7 with more printers being ordered soon Smiley
I love technology.
I love technology.
Here are some photos from customers:

I love technology.
Big shoutout to MoparMiningLLC without whom this would not have been possible.
He's been 3D Printing the stands and I would highly recommend reaching out to him if you are ever looking to 3D print 'things'.

Now with that said I am proud to share with you a project I've been working on for the last 6 months.
These 3D printed stands fit perfectly for your graded cards for display purposes with or without sleeves.

Tristars - 3D Printed Graded Card Stands

Available for PSA, MNT, BGS and CGC.
10 Colours Available: Dark Red, Red, Yellow, Green, Blue, Pink, Purple, White, Grey and Black.
Limited Lifetime Warranty

Cost: $2.99

I launched a website that accepts cryptocurrency payments via coinpayments: https://tristars.ca/collections/stands

Shipping from Canada to North America.
International: Contact Me
Global shipping has not been enabled on the website until I figure out cost efficient process for doing so.

Pages:
Jump to: