Pages:
Author

Topic: 3$/Ghs as low 2.6$/GHs do you think sminers.com Legit ? - page 3. (Read 4788 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Hi, I have their platinum plan since 2 weeks ago, mining revenues been credited into my account every week and every withdrawal request I made recieved within 24 hours and without delay
You registered today, not 30 min ago, just to post a positive review about a suspect company. I call bs.
Why I can't send a positive review about a company which I used their services and I'm satisfied with their services? We are here to send negative reviews only?!
It just doesn't see legit. You made 2 post, first post is positive review and second is to support it. It's natural for people to suspect you are a sock puppet.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hi, I have their platinum plan since 2 weeks ago, mining revenues been credited into my account every week and every withdrawal request I made recieved within 24 hours and without delay
You registered today, not 30 min ago, just to post a positive review about a suspect company. I call bs.
Why I can't send a positive review about a company which I used their services and I'm satisfied with their services? We are here to send negative reviews only?!
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
cats love crypto | 911 truth @checktheevidence.com

D- for lack of effort. Don't insult our intelligence.
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
No phone numbers or addresses = scam. Hard stop there, don't ever buy anything from a company you can't verify the existence of.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

i second that  Wink
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Activity: 3
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
use search function, if u cant find anything about them here, there are 99% chances to be a scam
Activity: 16
Hi do you think this hosting site legit ?

https://sminers.com/

3$/ GHs   and as low 2.6$/GHs just announced last week.

Cheers,
Pages:
Jump to: