Pages:
Author

Topic: [3GH]SolidCoin Pool - Low Stales, LONG POLL! Get 2x more profit! Fees reduced! - page 2. (Read 5237 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 502
I tried to signup, got validation email then clicked it and it said user not found ?
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Hey there,
I've seen many people here complaining about ridiculous stale share rates. That is why I set up some quick solidcoin pool.
Looking at the simplecoin pool, i get the usual 30% stale rate there. (no bad on you, but unfortunately I do).

We Offer:
  • Regular Stale rate < 3%(mostly it will be even below 0.5 due to our WORKING Long Polling!)
  • Proportional Payout system. You can withdraw your cash after the block has matured(after 120 Confirms, you can do the payout yourself from the dashboard)
  • We pay out all 8 digits - no more 0.00000001 amouns left!
  • We operate at 2% fees. Fees are used to cover payout fees put up by the network. Any pool claiming a 0% Fee structure is just a LIE

Note: You can set your pool donation. minimum is 2% which is the fees. You can set this when registering or after registration in the settings page.

Note2: Please provide some valid mail address. We wont send you spam or something, but we'll send out some confirmation mail with a validation link. If you don't want to give us your email, that's just fine. Use an anonymous service like mailinator.com to register.

What are you waiting for? Get rid of your stale shares!
Pages:
Jump to: