Pages:
Author

Topic: $4 AMAZON PRIME ACCOUNT 6 MONTHS GUARANTEED +PRIME VIDEO 20% OFF PURCHASES HBO - page 4. (Read 89356 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 282
Catalog Websites
Because of a problem I previously experienced with Amazon, they suspended my account, but OP is selling me another one Smiley

On this 1 time only occasion I have granted member another account.

Not for SE use including drop shipping
1 Account per member per 6mths
These are Genuine Amazon Prime accts for genuine personal use only. e.g. Prime Video / Free Prime P&P
I have 100% success rates on these accts.
My gurantee extends to proper personal use only.
I will require you to forward live chat or email correspondence with Amazon before I generate replacement/refund.

Please note - you have the option to change primary email on acct or purchase original set up email for $0.5
Both options give you full acct control.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Because of a problem I previously experienced with Amazon, they suspended my account, but OP is selling me another one Smiley
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
UPDATE:
Forgot to leave my vouch. OP is fast, honest, and a a great guy to deal with. Got my account and everything works great. Will be back for more in 6 months  Smiley
Catalog Websites
Can you get Amazon Prime UK ?
For UK/DE Prime I only have 1 month accts available = $3.5   Grin
Catalog Websites
+$0.50 - Log in email (Gmail)
Proves acct is not preowned

Purchased one account. NOTE TO POTENTIAL BUYERS: Make sure you also pay for access to the email address associated with the account (even if you plan on changing that), as it can save you some headache if Amazon needs to verify anything.

Not necessary. If you change the primary email Amazon will never email the old email for verification
They will send any verification to new email which cusomter changes themselves.
I only offer the original Log in email so customers know that I set up the account & these are not hacked accounts.
All my accounts are FULLY legal Not hacked. But you don't need to pay for this - it's just for additional peace of mind.

Grin Grin
Catalog Websites
Let me take a try at this pricing stuff... does this mean I could do this?
So could I buy a 6 month Prime account, with Kindle Unlimited for 6 months and get the log in email... for $3 (now), $.50 x 6 ($3), and .50 = $6.50?

Kindle unlimited option is for 1 month only you cannot extend it for 6mths unless you unlock Full Prime benefits for 1 year+
What do you mean by unlock 3 years Prime for $50?
Above Pricing give you 6mths Amazon Prime.
It does not include Prime music or Kindle Unlimited just Prime video & Free Prime P&P
It is a fresh acct which expires after 6mths.
Pay an extra $5 & You can unlock the option to get Full prime benefits for 3 years including Prime music/Kindle Unlimited.
This still means you have to pay Amazon $50 at the end of your 6tmhs & each year.
Alternatively you can buy a fresh acct from me every 6 months (but excludes Prime music or Kindle Unlimited)

So best I can do for you is
6mths Prime = $3
+Log in email = $0.50
+ 1mth Kindle Unlimited = $0.50
Total : $4

Activity: 835
Merit: 502
Can you get Amazon Prime UK ?
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
Let me take a try at this pricing stuff... does this mean I could do this?

50% Discount = $3
6 MONTH US AMAZON PRIME = $6
+$0.5    -  1 Month Kindle Unltd.

So could I buy a 6 month Prime account, with Kindle Unlimited for 6 months (just prepay maybe), and get the log in email... for $3 (now), $.50 x 6 ($3), and .50 = $6.50?
Catalog Websites
My question is how are you paying for the amazon prime? Do you have CC attached to the accounts

I use personal Credit cards or Visa Gift Cards
All Unique accounts - Fully Legal
Money back or replacement Guarantee for 6 Months
Success rate: 100%

If you want me to leave the card attached I would charge an additional $3
As my Visa Gift cards usually have some credit remaining.
Purchased one account. Will leave vouch and feedback after I receive and test.

NOTE TO POTENTIAL BUYERS: Make sure you also pay for access to the email address associated with the account (even if you plan on changing that), as it can save you some headache if Amazon needs to verify anything.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 307
My question is how are you paying for the amazon prime? Do you have CC attached to the accounts?
Catalog Websites
Standard Price $6 :6 months Prime Account with 6months Prime video/Free Prime P&P/Twitch.tv
50% Discount : Next 5 Vouches & Feedbacks left.

Above Pricing give you 6mths Amazon Prime.
It does not include Prime music or Kindle Unlimited.
It is a fresh acct which expires after 6mths.
Pay an extra $5 & You can unlock the option to get Full prime benefits for 3 years including Prime music/Kindle Unlimited.
This still means you have to pay Amazon $50 at the end of your 6tmhs & each year.

Alternatively you can buy a fresh acct from me every 6 months (but excludes Prime music or Kindle Unlimited)

Activity: 3
1 WEEK ONLY
50% DISCOUNT FOR VOUCH & FEEDBACK

Fresh Account Today
Fully Legal & Ready to Use

50% Discount = $3
(6 MONTH US AMAZON PRIME = $6)

- 6 Months Prime Video -
- 6 Months Free Prime P&P -
- 6 Months Guarantee -
- 6 Months Twitch.tv -
- US CC verified  -

Grin Buy as many times as you like  Grin
+ Change Email/Password
[/color]

OPTIONAL
+$0.5     -  1 month Acorn TV
+$0.5    -  1 Month Kindle Unltd.
Proves acct is not preowned

Email:
[email protected]

BTC Address for payments:  1Njf7sfLpUibFj3kGVc74fhHPrXzfrjf1G

Paypal now?
Activity: 1
Activity: 323
Merit: 250
A very trusted seller. Are you accepting paypal now? Hope to do some business.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
I am purchasing account from him, seems trusted Smiley
Activity: 12
Purchased an account, he supplied as he said it would be. Good deal just for shipping alone, you can always ship with your real Amazon account using the prime account first.
Catalog Websites
What does it mean "6 months guaranteed?" Prime is for a year. Are you saying that the account will be guaranteed to be replaced if it gets closed by Amazon within 6 months?

Yes. Title Wording was a little misleading.
Essential you get an Amazon Prime acct valid for Full 6mth
With a Money back or replacement Guarantee throughout the Full 6 Months

Now title reads : AMAZON PRIME 6 MONTHS=$3 GUARANTEED 1 MTH=$2.5 PRIME VIDEO/FREE P&P

Hope this clarifies  Grin

Activity: 20
Got one a few days ago, everything works fine.

Nice seller, answered all my questions.  Smiley
What does it mean "6 months guaranteed?" Prime is for a year. Are you saying that the account will be guaranteed to be replaced if it gets closed by Amazon within 6 months?
Pages:
Jump to: