Pages:
Author

Topic: 4 Bitcoin Traders Arrested Due To Illegal Trading - page 4. (Read 619 times)

Activity: 1820
Merit: 418
Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss
The news I read is in Bengali, and if I translate the news, then according to the news sources, those 4 people who are placed in Narshingdi are arrested not only for using bitcoin, though bitcoin is illegal in Bangladesh, but they are also being arrested because they are doing some kind of money laundering. According to the news, they first use some illegal and banned dating websites, then from other countries' people take dollars, then they convert those dollars into cash through the p2p method. Finally, they convert that cash into bitcoin again through the p2p method. So Bitocin is illegal, which means they did not pay taxes because of the p2p method, and RAB suspects they are involved in money laundering. So that's the overall news.

Well, that's tragic for these people, I think cops arrested those in money laundering then after doing more digging on these people they found them enrolling in bitcoin trading which is illegal in Bangladesh as you stated.

Now my closing statement on this matter is that no doubt this arrest is a good job because these guys are scamming people and laundering money, but in this case, the news portal highlights bitcoin that it is illegally traded. What I do think is good. Because they choose illegal paths like dating websites and money laundering, but you can't use balmebitcoin for this. That's my opinion. What do you think about this news? Please share it with us. Thank you.

I don't understand how they're scamming people if they're doing the illegal trading, which are 2 separate things.
Is it possible they all were a part of the same group?
Activity: 700
Merit: 182

The news comes from Bangladesh that 4 people were arrested by RAB-5 (Rapid Action Battalion) for the purpose of illegal bitcoin trading. The news I read is in Bengali, and if I translate the news, then according to the news sources, those 4 people who are placed in Narshingdi are arrested not only for using bitcoin, though bitcoin is illegal in Bangladesh, but they are also being arrested because they are doing some kind of money laundering. According to the news, they first use some illegal and banned dating websites, then from other countries' people take dollars, then they convert those dollars into cash through the p2p method. Finally, they convert that cash into bitcoin again through the p2p method. So Bitocin is illegal, which means they did not pay taxes because of the p2p method, and RAB suspects they are involved in money laundering. So that's the overall news.

Now my closing statement on this matter is that no doubt this arrest is a good job because these guys are scamming people and laundering money, but in this case, the news portal highlights bitcoin that it is illegally traded. What I do think is good. Because they choose illegal paths like dating websites and money laundering, but you can't use balmebitcoin for this. That's my opinion. What do you think about this news? Please share it with us. Thank you.

News source.
Pages:
Jump to: