Pages:
Author

Topic: [4 BTC in Prizes] [Primedice.com] Primedice Video Competition! (Read 15750 times)

Activity: 891
Merit: 43
Random coins :)
Here is my contribution can be any video of that page Cam4  lol.

I would like to wish everyone the forum luck and they will bill lots of bitcoins !!!

hihihihi Grin Grin Grin
This competition was held over 4 yeas ago and you decide to resurrect an old thread with your pXrn website, not cool Undecided

This is necro posting  which is against forum rules, I think....Reported to Mods
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Here is my contribution can be any video of that page  Cam4  lol.

I would like to wish everyone the forum luck and they will bill lots of bitcoins !!!

hihihihi Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042
#Free market
#Stunna

I think it is the time to close this thread , what do you  think ?
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Well.... at least first place really deserved it hands down.
I honestly thought my timelapse of 50k to over 1 mil was cool enough to place somewhere in that list...
Depressing that generic 'how to use make a username and use the faucet' tutorials get more love than a bad ass primedice autobetter....
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1037
CEO @ Stake.com and Primedice.com
Tbh i put his vid pretty low on my list when i voted. Almost not even top 15 i think.

Why?

Well i didn't get that rapper who ever he is parody, i didn't get XXX_XXX part ...
I also didn't get illuminati reference .

Basically i didn't get the parody Cheesy .

Maybe its coz i don't listen to rap , i don't play games , im not funny ? Idk.

I honestly didn't like that video. That's just me. 

Oh and btw , to some guy who said he was placed in top 15 coz he is mod. That had nothing to do with it.
When i was voting i just watched videos , i tried to not know who made video when i watch it and put it on list. I made list of videos with links , and then later connected them with usernames after i sorted them by rankings .

Ofc i did know who made some of the videos but i think that it didn't affect my judgement at all.

I wasn't trying to question your judgement or something lol, and yeah it seems you haven't seen a montage parody before.

I know. Others did . Smiley . That's why i explained how i done voting. And that u being a mod had nothing to do with ur placement on the leaderboard. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112
Tbh i put his vid pretty low on my list when i voted. Almost not even top 15 i think.

Why?

Well i didn't get that rapper who ever he is parody, i didn't get XXX_XXX part ...

Oh and btw , to some guy who said he was placed in top 15 coz he is mod. That had nothing to do with it.
When i was voting i just watched videos , i tried to not know who made video when i watch it and put it on list. I made list of videos with links , and then later connected them with usernames after i sorted them by rankings .

Ofc i did know who made some of the videos but i think that it didn't affect my judgement at all.

I wasn't trying to question your judgement or something lol, and yeah it seems you haven't seen a montage parody before.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
There, I returned my 0.1 BTC to PD guys Sad
Activity: 588
Merit: 257

Why?

just love this honest guy and deseved PD mod.

Would you gimme your PD cup?  Lips sealed

Well i was thinking of making more of them and doing giveaways but shipping is just to much, it isn't worth it , its much cheaper for u to find some local place and make one urself.

Zoltan won one but shipping costs 20ish € , so its about 4x the price of cup Cheesy.

lmao 4x..

yeah i think i will make for myself
legendary

Why?

Well i was thinking of making more of them and doing giveaways but shipping is just to much, it isn't worth it , its much cheaper for u to find some local place and make one urself.

Zoltan won one but shipping costs 20ish € , so its about 4x the price of cup Cheesy.

Why?

legendary
Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005
A little disappointed I didn't place higher but oh well lol, all fun and games. Grats to the winners!

Better than nothing  Cool

Great job for the winner
legendary

Why?

Calm down and take a popcorn.

btw i little agree to you rux
Rux
legendary
Activity: 1291
Merit: 1024
https://crypto.ba
tbh i heard all negative things about diamondcardz... so im not supprised he dont sue STUNNA for making his video not top 3 ....

where this world is going when guys that are parts of "the game" want MORE and MORE  and MOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Diamond you video shouldn't win anything. But you are mod.

+1   and you were rude to other contestants Smiley

and i wonder why he belong a moderator.

He disappointed with result. is you really need money? or you disappointed because you spam your link vid all day/refresh your vid,make your video alot of fake like and comment. but you still have'nt Top 5?

shame.
Rux
legendary
Activity: 1291
Merit: 1024
https://crypto.ba

+1   and you were rude to other contestants Smiley
copper member
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112
A little disappointed I didn't place higher but oh well lol, all fun and games. Grats to the winners!
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
ClearLunatic @ PrimeDice
Congratulations all! That first place was definitely deserved. I expected that one haha.
Pages:
Jump to: