February 12, 2013, 02:55:31 PM
3 BTC
KWH
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045
In Collateral I Trust.
February 10, 2013, 09:45:06 PM
Loan repaid in full!  Smiley That shows all of you doubting Debbys! ha!

Yes, THAT showed us!

I know it didn't really, but the accusations were not pleasant. Its just nice to be able to at least have a little proof that I'm trustworthy

Your saying so isn't proof of anything.
[/quote}\]
Look at the link to the loan you lazy, little, ignorant troll.
Yes feed on the outrage.

Ahhhh...another panhandler I wouldn't loan a dead skin cell to.  Congrats, your mom must be proud.

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
February 10, 2013, 09:32:11 PM

I know it didn't really, but the accusations were not pleasant. Its just nice to be able to at least have a little proof that I'm trustworthy

[/quote}\]
Look at the link to the loan you lazy, little, ignorant troll.
Yes feed on the outrage.
KWH
legendary
In Collateral I Trust.
February 10, 2013, 09:22:50 PM

Yes, THAT showed us!

February 10, 2013, 09:20:58 PM

KWH
legendary
In Collateral I Trust.
February 10, 2013, 09:12:36 PM

Yes, THAT showed us!
February 10, 2013, 09:02:40 PM
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1129
All paid signature campaigns should be banned.
February 06, 2013, 12:05:10 PM
I do not see Currencevents as a lender on that loan.
So you are User #1328.  Is that correct?
You did not even use the same username.
You did not link your BTCJam account to your account here.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
February 06, 2013, 10:38:10 AM

I didn't see him listed until I logged in.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1129
All paid signature campaigns should be banned.
February 06, 2013, 09:08:04 AM
February 05, 2013, 07:19:14 PM
Thanks also that $50 is if you catch it in the first 2 days. The website you just posted says that after 2 days you are liable for up to $600.
All discussion of id theft liability aside would a trusted member be able if they so desired to take my btcjam account as collateral?

A brand new BTCJam account has next to no value, and certainly nowhere near 4 BTC.

Please take a look at the my account history. It shows that I have invested 9.9 BTC in a loan to BTCquick. That loan has yet to be paid back to me. I will be getting 5.3 BTC (hopefully) in 5 days. I have been trying to burrow against that; but as it gets nearer to the payment date I have less incentive to actually burrow the 4 BTC. At this point about 50% of why I want to get the loan is just for a credit history. If you think that BTCquick will pay back the loan then the account is worth 10.6 BTC.

https://btcjam.com/listings/1173 this is the link to the btcquick loan I invested in.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
February 05, 2013, 04:07:45 PM
Thanks also that $50 is if you catch it in the first 2 days. The website you just posted says that after 2 days you are liable for up to $600.
All discussion of id theft liability aside would a trusted member be able if they so desired to take my btcjam account as collateral?

A brand new BTCJam account has next to no value, and certainly nowhere near 4 BTC.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
February 05, 2013, 02:33:51 PM

Dude, practice what you preach. 
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
February 05, 2013, 12:26:02 PM
besides everything you give me your forgetting one crucial thing a ssn # without that i cant get a cc also thousands thats if someone good just saying there are people buying and selling millons of peoples id who probbaly have better credit scores then you

Please, for the love of Satoshi, use a bit more punctuation.

OK then sir :/
February 05, 2013, 11:12:33 AM
besides everything you give me your forgetting one crucial thing a ssn # without that i cant get a cc also thousands thats if someone good just saying there are people buying and selling millons of peoples id who probbaly have better credit scores then you

Please, for the love of Satoshi, use a bit more punctuation.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
February 05, 2013, 01:07:22 AM
February 05, 2013, 12:19:35 AM
Its a numbers thing this loan is about 84 usd while my id is potentially worth thousands. Does that make some sense?

If you need to borrow eighty dollars, your ID is probably not worth thousands.    Wink

Cheesy

So wait let me get this straight. Its not possible to get multiple credit cards in someones name and then spend money that they become liable for?

Yes, it is possible.  For credit cards, your maximum liability would be $50.

http://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0213-lost-or-stolen-credit-atm-and-debit-cards

If you read more carefully that's for a lost debit card.  Credit cards are capped.  Anyway, goodluck with the loan.

My mistake and thank you.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
February 04, 2013, 11:07:03 PM
Its a numbers thing this loan is about 84 usd while my id is potentially worth thousands. Does that make some sense?

If you need to borrow eighty dollars, your ID is probably not worth thousands.    Wink

Cheesy

So wait let me get this straight. Its not possible to get multiple credit cards in someones name and then spend money that they become liable for?

Yes, it is possible.  For credit cards, your maximum liability would be $50.

http://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0213-lost-or-stolen-credit-atm-and-debit-cards

If you read more carefully that's for a lost debit card.  Credit cards are capped.  Anyway, goodluck with the loan.
February 04, 2013, 10:44:59 PM

If you need to borrow eighty dollars, your ID is probably not worth thousands.    Wink

Cheesy

Yes, it is possible.  For credit cards, your maximum liability would be $50.

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
February 04, 2013, 10:36:40 PM

If you need to borrow eighty dollars, your ID is probably not worth thousands.    Wink

Cheesy

Yes, it is possible.  For credit cards, your maximum liability would be $50.

Pages:
Jump to: