Pages:
Author

Topic: 4 ICO's to look out for in March! (Read 229 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
March 15, 2018, 06:11:01 AM
For me these are the projects to look out for these month

1. Cardstack
2. Dav Network
3. Open Platform
4. Grain
5. Kora
I think all these projects will turn out great, though the market is in a bear run but these ones will come out well when the market turn around

Those are some good projects, and I agree. A lot of ICO's are having a hard time staying above their initial price. Althought the bonusses are not factored in, you'll have to be very picky these days to find a solid project with decent project. That's also the reason I am listing results of past ICO's, good or bad. Blockchain is all about transparancy, and so am I!
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
March 14, 2018, 11:51:22 AM
For me these are the projects to look out for these month

1. Cardstack
2. Dav Network
3. Open Platform
4. Grain
5. Kora
I think all these projects will turn out great, though the market is in a bear run but these ones will come out well when the market turn around
March 13, 2018, 05:04:39 PM
Squeezer will be launching an Airdrop tomorrow. Stay tuned for some free tokens!
March 12, 2018, 05:27:29 PM
tokengoplatform can't even collect a softcap. I didn't see anything special about their project. And the hardcap of 250,000 ETH... seriously?

Lol. That's what I was thinking. Although I can see why they've chosen for such a high hardcap. They are not aiming to rake in a huge amount of money, hence the big difference between soft & hard cap. The high hard cap allows for a lot of people to get in to this project, which increases the chances of starting off the platform with a strong community. Something that's definetly relevant for a project like this one.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
March 12, 2018, 05:54:12 AM
tokengoplatform can't even collect a softcap. I didn't see anything special about their project. And the hardcap of 250,000 ETH... seriously?
Activity: 230
Merit: 4
March 12, 2018, 05:44:07 AM
These projects are undeniably good. I will do further research and I will try to invest on those projects that you mention.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
March 12, 2018, 05:11:32 AM
Thanks for the suggestions but i hope you don't mind me taking your suggestions with a grain of salt. We can never know which ICOs sould really be successful. I mean i myself have been joining in ICOs but I've been burned so is my investments. I haven't had a successful ICO yet. Im very much careful now and invest lightly and with alot of paranoia in it. I will look into these ICOs and will plan on it. Thanks again for the suggestions, let's hope these are good ones.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
March 12, 2018, 05:05:34 AM
Good icos, but I would add Amon ico to the list.. Very powerful targeting crypto spending in the everyday life. Very clear roadmap, short and to the point. They use Artificial Intelligence too. Check it out: https://amon.tech
March 12, 2018, 04:37:16 AM
If you are really choosing a project to invest your money in crypto-currency projects, I want to draw your attention to the CryptoBNB project, which is a partial analogue of the AirBNB project, only you understand the payment yourself.

Certainly interesting, just that there is already a similiar project that recently launched on the blockchain.

https://icobench.com/ico/the-bee-token

Apart from being a recognised and established player (which mich not necessarily be a plus), what other USPs does Bee Token have?

None. And to be honest I believe Bee is WAY overhyped. They'll probably not be able to deliver and their token value will crash. I've invested in Rentberry and that's it for me in the housing business.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...
March 11, 2018, 02:03:25 PM
I think I'll also pass on most of the ICOs detailed in this post. I tend to do my own analysis and to participate in very few ICOs each month, depending on my liquidity. So I absolutely look at the best projects, mature stages, great teams, reasonable cap, and emphasize the potential long term ROI.
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0
March 11, 2018, 01:58:28 PM
If you are really choosing a project to invest your money in crypto-currency projects, I want to draw your attention to the CryptoBNB project, which is a partial analogue of the AirBNB project, only you understand the payment yourself.

Certainly interesting, just that there is already a similiar project that recently launched on the blockchain.

https://icobench.com/ico/the-bee-token

Apart from being a recognised and established player (which mich not necessarily be a plus), what other USPs does Bee Token have?
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
March 11, 2018, 01:54:44 PM
nice list but unfortunatley i am not going to invest them Smiley
I am looking for UBER like services. UBER is having too many problems with goverments so this will be an opportunity for crypto lovers.
we all like anarchy yea?
Activity: 224
March 11, 2018, 01:52:08 PM
Kindly look at this ico also kepler technologies
Kepler Technology is dedicated to the development of a fair, simple, and reliable social network universe that will help transform innovative ideas into reality by bringing people around the world to work together.

Kepler solves one of the main challenges of plaguing humanity – technological revolution. Backed by a technical sound team comprising of leading scientific minds, Kepler will produce ultramodern technologies, facilitate easy access to them, and create a platform for the development of scientific and technical breakthroughs for the future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 2
March 11, 2018, 01:27:36 PM
Maybe you can add Red Lanterns (ico.red-lanterns.com)?
I think this is good idea
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
March 09, 2018, 01:56:38 AM
Here, of course, many people have already expressed their views on the projects they like. But I want to tell you about the DIW project, which is becoming a very popular project. Just look at this project. I support this project, because I consider it very promising.
Activity: 406
March 09, 2018, 01:51:17 AM
I trust in Effect.ai, Baanx and Omnitude, but it is better to do your own research and check the projects before join any ICO
Activity: 211
BountyHunter|AirdropHunter|Pretty Girl Hunter
March 09, 2018, 01:23:16 AM
i'll save this thread. Thanks for these ico suggestions.
March 08, 2018, 04:44:57 PM
ITOB project and their ITEX token.
The ITOB platform is a range of advanced payment soluons that allows its user to perform a number of different tasks on the same plaorm not wasng his assets and me, and the seller to accept any currency that is preferable to him.
https://www.itob.io/

Looks kinda fishy to me. But that's my opinion.
Activity: 238
March 08, 2018, 06:35:08 AM
ITOB project and their ITEX token.
The ITOB platform is a range of advanced payment soluons that allows its user to perform a number of different tasks on the same plaorm not wasng his assets and me, and the seller to accept any currency that is preferable to him.
https://www.itob.io/
March 08, 2018, 06:20:32 AM
Among your listed icos, foxtrading seems interesting, especially with already succesful track record of their trading success, it can prove to be goldmine for investors, need to do more due diligence before investing.

Definetly! If you are going to invest make sure you do it soon, pre-sale almost ends with a 50% discount!
Pages:
Jump to: