Pages:
Author

Topic: 4 KnC Jupiters +/- 525GH/s stable, IN HAND - IMMEDIATE DELIVERY (fast auction) (Read 2472 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I agree. Reserve and min bid is different things. Rampion did a good and fair auction where reserve can or can not meet, but give an insight of the current price market.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
First of all: thanks to all for bidding. Unfortunately the reserve price I stated in the OP was not met (35 BTC), and thus for the time being I'll keep the units and mine with them myself.

I thank you all for your business and the trust deposited in me, if anybody is willing to meet the reserve price please PM me and we can discuss it.

Starting bid:

4@1BTC

..so clever to start auction with 1BTC and not with reserved price.)

Reserve price and starting bid are two different concepts and have two different uses, I think it's fair as I stated the reserve price in the OP.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
/dev/null
First of all: thanks to all for bidding. Unfortunately the reserve price I stated in the OP was not met (35 BTC), and thus for the time being I'll keep the units and mine with them myself.

I thank you all for your business and the trust deposited in me, if anybody is willing to meet the reserve price please PM me and we can discuss it.

Starting bid:

4@1BTC

..so clever to start auction with 1BTC and not with reserved price.)
Activity: 339
Vice versa is not a meal.

Sorry to say so sir, but the "reserve" price was more like you can buy it now, if you want to, for 35 BTC + Shipping.
Everything else is called a minimum bid price inside an auction.

What is the sense of doing an auction, without setting a minimum bid, and then saying sorry im not selling ?
legendary

fhh
legendary
Activity: 1206
so
alfabitcoin
oys
me (fhh)
jonst

placed the highest bids for one unit each but this is under your reserved price - so the question is:
will you sell for 33 BTC each???
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
fhh
legendary
1@33 escrow via SebastianJu
oys
Activity: 17
legendary
3 hours 25 minutes left.

Some users complained about the timer being inaccurate, so we will use the forum time in case of doubt or disputes.

To avoid situations like the one happened in my last auction, where one bidder missed the last bid for a few seconds, each bid will automatically extended the auction for 5 additional minutes.

Thanks to everybody and happy bidding!
1@33
(sorry for eralier bid but please consider it as bidding)
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
fhh
legendary
1@31 escrow via SebastianJu
Activity: 339
Vice versa is not a meal.
Activity: 9
Activity: 154
Merit: 101
lol I didn't see that someone already outbid me.

Incase none of the winners pay up, my offer of 4 @ 25BTC still stand.
legendary
Activity: 342
Pages:
Jump to: